Her again

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of us were busy with our food during lunch. Finally we get to spend our time like this again after 2 months of holiday. I really miss Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppa who never stop playing around and tease each other as they were the group’s joker.

“Jagiya, oppa will go back to class first okay. Oppa have to see Jung sonsaengnim before class start. I’ll leave you in their hand okay. Yah, guys please take care of her okay? If I find out that you guys do anything dumb to her…..you guys are going to get it.” Oppa warned them.

“Yah Kim Jongin. We are your hyung and you talked to us like this. You want to die?” Suho oppa told him. He ignored Suho oppa and kissed my forehead before he went off. Once I am sure he is already out if the area, now I can discuss about the upcoming event.

“Oppa. I need your help. You know oppa birthday is coming up right. I want to prepare a birthday surprise for him. Can you guys helped me out?”  I asked a favour from them.

“Of course Jieun ah. Should we asked the help from our hyung also? It will be great if we get to meet each other again. I kind of miss them. Especially Kris hyung’s nagging like an ahjumma.” Sehun oppa suggested the plan of inviting the M members too.

“Okay then. Let’s invite all of them and start planning now if we want it to be a success. But before that, what day does Kai’s birthday fall on?” Suho oppa started to lead in the plan.

“Oh it’s on Friday. You guys have nothing on that day right. Make sure you guys are free okay in order for the plan to work well. This plan must really work. I already plan this for a long time ago. Oppa just have to help me, that’s all. But if you want to contribute more ideas alos I don’t mind. And we only have a week before his birthday.” I told them. This is the first time I am going to celebrate his birthday and as a wife. Of course I have to make it memorable and fantastic one.

“HEOL~~~ Hyung I also want to have a wife who can take care of me like this and plan my birthday party too. Jieun ah, do you know any girl that want to marry me? Can you introduce her to me?” Baekhyun oppa joke.

“Oppa what about those girls who have been ooking at our table? Do you want me to introduce them to you?” I .

“Yah. Jieun. You do know that I don’t like those fangirls. They drive me crazy. Instead of having a birthday party, I will ended up having a fan singing event later on.” He continued. Of course I am aware that he dislike the fangirls. To him, they are noisy and annoying especially when they walk aroung the school. I then told them the plan that I have planned.

----------------------------------

Kai’s POV
 

Once I told Jieun that I have to meet Jung sonsaengnim, I quickly left the cafeteria as I was quite late for the meet up actually. I was brisk wlaking when…..

“Ahhhhh!!!” I bumped into someone.

“Oh mian. Come let me help you…” Unexpectedly it is….. Yoon Daeun.

“Oh oppa. Mian. I didn’t see you just now.” Daeun speak.

“Aniya gwenchana. Oh Daeun. I see you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter