A day with EXO

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are we going?”

Kai didn’t answer and just smirk. The journey was AGAIN very quiet because both of us really have nothing to say. After a few minute Kai finally park his car. By then, some members were already outside of the shop waiting for us to be there. Once I get off his car, I went straight to Krystal since we were the only girls there. Both of us went in the shop without me realizing that it was an ice-cream parlour. When the boys entered the whole shop it was pretty noisy and it caught the other customers’ attention however, the owner of the shops doesn’t seems to care and I assume they know each other as all of the members and even Krystal were waving at the man in 30s.

“Unni, meet Yunho oppa. This is Tae unni’s fiancée. Isn’t he handsome? He own this place, so usually we get to eat here for free.” Krystal whispered to me as she saw how lost I look at that moment when he approached us.

“Annyeong. You must be Jieun right? Im Yunho.” he asked and introduce himself while shook my hand. I was shocked. *how did he know my name?*

“Yes, annyeonghaseyo, Jieun imnida. How did you know my name?” I asked out of curiousity.

“Oh, Taeyeon told me. Yah, Jongin your wife is very pretty. Wow! You are good at choosing girls huh?” he answered

“I told you Jongin oppa is a playboy. Hahah.” Krystal whispered to me.

“Yah, Kim Soo Jung what did you just tell her? And hyung, she is my soon-to-be-wife. SOON-TO-BE. Not yet my wife.” Kai grabbed his sister neck.

“Guys can we just quickly get over it, I’m hungry and I want my usual ice cream hyung!” Tao oppa shouted from his seat.

We quickly took our seat. I was once again trapped in between Luhan oppa and Kai. Krystal was sitting beside Baekhyun oppa who was sitting opposite of me.

“Jieun what flavor do you want for your ice cream?” Kai asked me as we were ordering.

“Errrm…mint is fine with me.” I told him.

“Hyung, two mints for me.” Kai ordered.

“Unni, you like mint too?” Krystal asked me and I just nodded to her question.

“Wow!! You and oppa really matched for each other. You know, oppa love mint soo much. He can die if there’s no mint flavor.” She continue. I turn and face Kai who was mouthing ‘shut up’ to Krystal.

“He wouldn’t eat with us if there’s no mint flavor ice cream. He won’t eat any other ice cream with any other flavor except for mint. Kai ah now you have a partner to eat your ice cream with.” Baekhyun oppa added and winked at me. Kai just put his index finger on his lip motioning Baekhyun to keep quiet. I look at Kai and he was rubbing his neck due to embarrassments from Krystal and Baekhyun.

The tables were soon filled with different type of ice-cream. Kai had ordered the same for his and mine which is mint. Well, I was lucky that he ordered mint because if he ordered something unusual I would have not eaten it. While all of us were so immersed with our ice-cream and the conversation that we are having. Krystal suddenly interrupted.

“Oppa, can you guys eat quickly, I want to see my unni wear her wedding dress. I can’t wait. We can continue this later on okay.” *WAIT!!! What?? WEDDING DRESS!!?? What is this?* I talked to myself.

“Yah, Soo jung can’t you wait. Five more minutes please. I’m not done yet.” Xiumin oppa whined.

Krystal stood up, grabbed my hand and dragged me out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter