Caught

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally Friday came by and time sure past very fast without me knowing. Ever since the kiss, I am very sure about my feelings towards Kai. But of course I won’t tell him. My confession will just worsen our relationship which just started to get better and comfortable.  But until when can I keep this feelings ad suffer alone. Yes I do love him. SO MUCH. But I know I will get hurt later on. I should really stop having those thoughts. Lunch was pretty normal with the boys. Surprisingly Kai was not there.

“Jieun ah do you have something to tell us?” Baekhyun oppa break the silence.

“Huh? Nothing. Why oppa?” I replied, confused.

“Are you sure?” Luhan oppa interrupted.

“Mmhm.” I just nodded.

“How about the kiss?” Baekhyun oppa asked which cause me to choke on my drink.

“Did Kai told you?” I asked them. Nobody else know except for the both of us.

“Hahahha. Omg! They really did kiss.” Luhan oppa and Baekhyun oppa was Hi-5-ing with each other which seems like as if their plan really did work.

“Ya. You kissed Kai? Or Kai kissed you?” D.O oppa asked.

“OMG KAI I’M SO PROUD OF YOU. FINALLY HE SHOWED HIS LOVE.” Chanyeol oppa said excitedly and clapped his hands.

“Ya. I didn’t know it took Kai that long to finally kiss you, Jieun ah.” Kris oppa said. And pat my shoulder.

“But hey, he finally did it right.” Lay oppa said and showed me thumbs up.

“Wait, Kai didn’t tell you?” All of them went silent when I asked. Their laughter stop and they shook their head. *Oh no. BIG MISTAKE JIEUN AH.*

“I was just joking but omg you guys did kiss.” Baekhyun oppa finally revealed.

“Huh? We did not.” I tried to convince them, but guess what of course they won’t believe what I said right.

“Omg!!! Have you guys do ‘it’ too?” Chanyeol oppa asked.

“What ‘it’?” I asked them back.

“Okay I can assure you they have not done ‘it’.” Chen oppa said.  

“Jieun do you have feelings for Jongin?” Xiumin oppa who was observing us all this while asked me.

“Huh? No.” I quickly shook my head. Hopefully they will buy it.

“Jieun ah I have known you for 5 years and you do know that I know when you are lying right.” Luhan oppa said. I hung my head low as I am very sure these boys won’t leave me alone after this and keep pestering me with questions after questions.

“Oppa please don’t tell him anything.” I plead to the boys. I am sure of my feelings but not Kai’s, and it will only lead to disappointment.

“Why not?” Chanyeol oppa asked me and raised his eye brow.

“I know for sure he don’t love me.” I replied to them still hanging my head low to avoid their eye contact.

“How sure are you? You didn’t asked him.” Baekhyun oppa tried to convince me. I looked up and noticed the boys looking at me and nodded to what Baekhyun oppa said.

“I just know.” I told them and sighed.

“You really love him?” Suho oppa who just sat down asked me.

“Ever since he help me when I had my menstrual cramp. He slept at 4 just to help me.” I recall that incident.

“What our Jongin really did that?” Suho oppa asked me.

“He won’t help you if he don’t love you.” Chanyeol oppa try to convince me.

“Oppa I know he don’t love me.” I assure them.

“What do you like about him?” Luhan oppa asked.

“Everything. Especially when he care for me. Sigh. Part of me say love him while the other half says stay away.” I finally told them what have been in my mind all these days.

“Which one do u follow?” Lay oppa asked.  

“Stay away of course. But I just can’t deny my feelings.” Once again I hung my head low.

“Then you should tell him.” The boys told me in unison.

“Tell who hyung?” Kai asked. We don’t know where and when did he came from. He came in with Sehun who finally took their seat.

“Not now.” I mouth to the boys.

“Oh. Tell park seonsangnim about her marks that were calculated wrongly.” Baekhyun oppa was fast enough to cover up.

“Oh okay.” Kai replied and sat down to eat his lunch.

“I need to go now. Bye.” I told them and quickly leave the place as I could feel my cheeks getting hotter and hotter when Kai took his seat besides me.

“Jieun ah so fast?” Kai asked me.

“Mmm. I got something else to do. I see you later after school. Bye.” I wave and told Kai as I walked away from the table.

-----------------------------------------

(Kai’s POV)

“Kai do you love Jieun?” Luhan hyung asked me. *This is weird. Why so sudden? What should I answer? I know I love her, but I don’t want to tell them.*

“No.” I answered heir question with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter