Blame

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI POV

My cheeks were bruise and my lips were swollen and it is still bleeding. I can’t believe Baekhyun hyung just punched my face. The worst part it is SEVERAL TIMES. The others just look at us, like as if I really deserve the punch. GUY PLEASE WAKE UP! YOU GUYS ARE SIDING THAT KIM… WAIT SHE IS NO LONGER A KIM… LEE JIEUN. We have been brothers since we were in elementary school and just because of one stupid, idiotic , you guys really did this to me. URGHHH!!!! You people don’t even know the real story and there you are trying to side her and blame me for calling her . I will be laughing at you guys when you know why I called her a and by then you people will come back to me apologizing. For now… I will just let it go. But I am so lucky that Daeun is back by my side, just like how it used to be. She have been applying ice pack on my cheeks ever since we went out of cafeteria.

“O-oppa… I-I’m so-sorry. It-it’s my fault that you got beaten up like this by them. I shouldn’t get involved in the first place.” Daeun stopped applying the ice pack and her head was hung low. I could hear soft sobs. Is she crying? Daeun I knew it. You have changed. You are no longer the arrogant, ignorant and y Yoon Daeun that I used to know. I pulled her closer to me so that I could hug her and calm her down. This is not her fault, and never will it be. She is just trying to help me and that’s it.

“Aniya, gwenchana. Don’t cry. It’s nothing. It’s their lost if they did that to me. I know all you wanted to do was just helped me. Besides, now I know the real Jieun. I knew it. You have changed. You are no longer that Daeun.  Thank you so much for staying by my side after what happened just now. Thank you so much.” I told her as I looked into her eyes. I don’t even know how but the gaps between the both of us started to get smaller and smaller. And finally, my lips crashed onto her. I could feel the sincerity in the kiss. I miss her lips. So much.

The kiss was starting to get passionate when Jieun face came flashing through my mind. I pull myself out from the kiss. I don’t know why Jieun face kept flashing through my mind. I am very sure, there’s no more feeling here when I heard what she said just now. I saw Daeun shock face when I pull away from the kiss. I apologize and she said was ‘it’s okay’. I know she was upset with the sudden break from the kiss. When I felt a bit better, we went back home instead of  attending the last few class because firstly, my face still hurt, secondly, after I was punched I wouldn’t want to go back to my class and get another punch from the other member.

Jieun POV

I was lying down on my bed ever since I got back home. The headache that I am having is really severe and I have been going in and out of the toilet several time, vomiting. I vomited a lot of time that the only thing that was out of my mouth was just sound and liquid. The pain in my stomach was also unbearable. Why is this happening to me? After oppa said he is divorcing me, my body can’t seems to be functional well. I was massaging my own head when I heard someone unlocking the passcode to the door. I tried my best and get up and walk towards the living room to see who? I was half way through when I heard oppa’s voice and…… Daeun’s voice. Why is she here? Hadn’t she done enough?

“Oh o-oppa you- Oppa what happened to your face?” I was about to ask him why he was home early when I saw his bruises and bleeding lips. I couldn’t bear to see his face like that. I ran to him and my hand was reaching out to touch his face when he pushed my hand away.

“Don’t. Touch. Me.” He told me.

“B-but oppa you are hurt. Come let me help you.” I told him as that is the only thing that could do right now. CARE.

“No. Don’t you get it? Do not touch me. This is all your fault that I got punch by my own hyung. MY HYUNG. ALL OF THEM SIDED YOU AND PUNCH ME IN THE FACE. JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. I ALREADY HAVE DAEUN.” Oppa pointed his finger to me as he told me the whole situations. I didn’t know it would turn this way. If I know, I wouldn’t have even come into their live. He took Daeun hand and brought her to OUR ROOM. OUR ROOM. I just stood still. Really. What on earth am I still here doing nothing? Why do I still care about him? Why do I still stay even though I heard all sort of things that he said that REALLY hurt me?

As long as the divorce papers are not yet printed and sign, I am still Kim Jongin’s wife. And I still have to do my responsibilities as a wife, whether he like it or not. I walk into the kitchen and start preparing dinner for the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter