Worry

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys were busy gobbling down the food that they brought for me. I really love their company. I don’t know how I can cope with this if I don’t have them by my side. They never stop making me laugh even when I feel tired and annoyed.

“Oppa…. komawo. I don’t know how I can cope with this, if you guys are not around. Jinjja komawo.” I told them.

“Awwww~~” “Aigooo~~” “Gwenchana Jieun ah” the different reactions that I got after thanking them. These boys….they will forever make me laugh.

“But… can you guys promise something?” I asked and they nodded.

“Ermm… promise me… never to fight, argue, and punch each other because of me. Arraseo? ….I am not worth your 10 years of friendship. I just came in your life. And that’s it. Nothing more.” I told them.

“Don’t say that. You are worth more than our 10 years of friendship. Right guys?” Kris oppa asked the rest. The boys agreed with Kris oppa. I am touched. I never had someone who really appreciate my existence except for my family members. Without me realizing… tears start to trickle down my cheeks and they realized it. Luhan oppa who was beside me cupped my face and wiped my tears with his thumbs.

“Jieun ah. Don’t cry. No matter what happen we will always be here with you. Even if it means that we have to let go of Kai. Next time if you have anything, just say it. Don’t just keep it to yourself. And if you need shoulders to lean on, you have 11 shoulders here. Just choose the most comfortable one. You are more important to us. But once the baby is out… he or she will be our first priority right guys?” Luhan oppa joked. I couldn’t help but to laugh.

“Guys… I thought we are done with our heart to heart talk. Come. Let’s go the main event. THE CAKEEEE~~~ WWOHOOOO~~~~” Tao oppa cheered.

“Yah. Can you like lower down your volume bit? Your shouting is like 5 men shouting together. And is this your birthday Huang Zi Tao.” Baekhyun oppa scolded him even though Tao oppa is older than him because Tao oppa doesn’t really care sometimes.

“Yah BYUN BAEKHYUN. I AM YOUR HYUNG. I MAY NOT CARE BUT STILLL CANT I BE A LITTLE BT EXCITED WITH FOOD. THIS IS AKE THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE.” Baek oppa went silent but ended laughing out loud when Tao oppa bring up about the cake.

“Arraseo arraseo. Let’s cut the cake. And let’s have Jieun-ssi to do the honour of cutting her birthday cake.” Chen oppa said. All of them crowd around me as they sang the birthday song and then I made my wish (es) before blowing off the candles. The cake that was specially made by Kyungsoo oppa was really delicious and it was a huge one because he know that it will not be enough for me if the boys eat.

-------------------------

I was woken up by the uneasy feeling in my stomach. My morning sickness have been quite severe these days. I did look up on the net and it is common among the soon-to-be mothers especially the first-timer. I went to the toilet and vomit all the food that I had the day before. I washed my mouth and wiped it. I looked m reflection in the mirror and saw my pale face. I felt soo dizzy all of the sudden and hold the wall as a support. I went back to my bed and I could see the empty space beside me. Oppa didn’t go back home yesterday. AGAIN. I really gave up. I tried my best and that’s it. I am tired of trying.

I quickly get back into the toilet and shower when I felt that my headache has subside a bit. I cook my own breakfast and once I was done I quickly put on my shoe. I went down and saw Chanyeol oppa’s car at the car park with Baekhyun oppa. The car went nearer to where I was standing and the door open.

“Jieun ah, get in. You wouldn’t want to be late.” Baekhyun oppa said.

“Oh oppa, komawo. You don’t have to fetch me from home you know I can go there by myself. It’s normal.” I assure them.

“Aniya. From now on, let us fetch yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter