Date?

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIEUN POV

“Let’s have a date. The last one before you leave. My treat.” I suggested. I was just hoping if thing will work out. He turned and looked at me with a smile on his face.

“Sure why not.” He replied.

“Hold on for a second. I need to grab my bag.” I left the seat and went to the back of the café.

“Unni, I will go out with Jongin. I will be back at night. I will tell Hyuk about it. Don’t worry. See you later unni.”I said before I left the café with Jongin.

“Let’s go Jongin-ssi.” I said and he led me to his car. He open the car door for me. I took the seat and he took a seat beside me.

“So where do you want to go?” he asked as he start the engine.

“Ermmm...let’s go to the Nami Island. One whole day.” I said.

“Nami? Really?” He asked.

“Yeah. Okay. Let’s go.” He drove off. The atmosphere was getting more uncomfortable and awkward in the car.

“Erm… Jongin –ssi…” I said.

“Jieun-ah… can you call me oppa. Just for today.” He said, without even looking at me. I turned to look at him but he was looking at the front and was focusing on the road.

“Ne?” This time he looked at me. And smile.

“Just for today. Is that alright with you?” He asked. With a smile on his face. I miss seeing that smile. I really miss him. I really want to hug him right now, but I just couldn’t.

“Oh okay. Op-oppa.” I said as I smile at him.

“Thank you, Jieun ah.” He said as he continued to drive.

 

HYUK POV

“Hyuk ah can you send this to that table there?” Noona said as she passed the plate filled with a piece red velvet cake.

“Arraseo noona.” I took the plate and served it to the customer. After serving the customer I was walking back to the counter when I realized that Jieun was sitting with a guy. They were chatting and it look pretty serious. I looked at her again and realised the guy was no other than Jongin-ssi.

“He came to see her.” Noona told me.

“Ah. Okay.” I said.

“Are you okay?” Noona asked as she seems unsatisfied with my answer.

“Okay? Of course I am. Why noona?” I asked her.

“I don’t know. Did anything happen between you and Jieun?”

“Nothing. We are okay. She have been worrying about the ending to our love story. She is just confused. She don’t know what she should do. I told her, that I will respect her decision. I told her not to worry about anything.”

“She have been worrying too much. I’m sure she will find the answer that she wants by tonight. Hopefully, everything goes well.” Noona said.

“I hope so.” I replied.

“Let’s get back to work.” Noona said as she pat my shoulder and we both get back to our own work.

Jongin POV

I park the car and we both get down the car. She walk towards me and held my hand.

“Let’s get the zip line. It’s faster.” She suggested.

“Huh?” I looked at her arm who is still clinging onto mine. She look at me and then her gaze fall onto her arm. Immediately, she let go of her arm.

“Oh. Sorry.” She apologized.

“It’s okay. I’m fine with it. Come let’s go and que up for the zip line.” I said and grabbed her hand and led her to the que.

“Luckily the que is not that long. We will be there in a few minutes.” I said. There were only 3 couples right in front of us.

“Next couple.” The man said. We each sat on the chair that was hanging on the line. The man was busy buckling our belt when he suddenly asked a question that caught us off guard.

“Are you here to celebrate your anniversary? How long has it been 100 days? 1 year? 1000 days?”

“Ah. It’s our 2nd year together.” Jieun said which made me speechless. I didn’t expect her to say that.

“Oh. Congratulations. Are you ready? Here we go!” the man said as he release both chair at the same time. The view was really splendid. I turn to my side and saw Jieun. She really enjoying herself. You could see that from her smile, voice and gesture. It is really amazing that I get to see the Jieun that I used to know again.

“Oppa look at that! It is soo pretty. Oh my god!! Wow!!!” Jieun exclaimed as she point towards the Island. She was acting like her real self. And she called me oppa without any hesitation. The zip line trip was really short and we finally reach the island. Once we unbuckle the belt, I held her hand and led her to eatery there.

“Where are we going, oppa?” she asked.

“We are going to get some snacks before we go around and take the pictures okay?” I told her. She agreed with everything and she didn’t mind me holding her hand. Everything felt like as if we were together again. It felt surreal. I was hoping for the day to last longer.

“Oppa… how was your university? Is it stress?” she started of the conversation as we were walking towards the eatery.

“Uni? It was crazy at first. Datelines here and there. I took a few months to adapt to the schedule. By the time I adapt to it, it was already semester break. Hehe.” I giggled. She too laugh at what I just said.

“Heheh~ that is funny. But after the semester break, did you adapt well to it?” she asked again. We are starting to get used to this conversation.

“Of course. But I was really stress as the more of work keep piling up and I had lesser hours of sleeps as time pass by.” I told her.

“That must be really hard.” She said that and she hug me. SHE FREAKING HUG ME!! At that moment I forget how to breathe. The warmth that I felt when she hugged me. It reminds me of how we used to snuggle in bed every night.

“It was hard but thanks to Ommonim, I was able to cope with my studies. She always prepare late night snacks for me. Sometimes she wait till I fall asleep then she will go back to her room. But I will always force her and tell her to sleep, bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter