Period

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the early dinner we went home. I fell asleep as soon as Kai started to drive as I was really tired and I wanted to ease the giddiness that I was having. I knew something wasn’t right with my body. *Wow she is really sleepy. I just started driving like 5 minutes ago and she is already asleep. Sorry if I troubled you with the walking Jieun ah.* Kai just continue driving  and once they arrived at their apartment Kai had to wake her up since he had loads of stuff to carry back and he can’t carry her with the bags.

“Jieun-ah wake up. We are here already. Come let’s get in.” Kai woke me up. His voice was hoarse but it was really melodic as he was actually whispering to prevent me from getting shocked.

“Oh sorry Kai. I fell asleep.” I apologized to him and walked out to the back seat to carry the bags that was placed at the back seat all the time.

“No it’s okay. You just go up and open the door. I’ll just carry this with me.” Kai told me as he carry all the bag with him. I went straight to my room and change into my pajamas and went to check what was wrong with. My guess was correct. It’s the time of the month. I went back to my room and took out my pad and went back in to wear it. Just right then I remembered something. *OH T!!! I don’t have my pills with me. I still have a lot of pad with me but not the pill. HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE? I should just sleep before the cramps comes.* I always have cramps whenever I have my time of the month. And it is severe. I will only be okay if I have the pills.

Since I’m not familiar with this place I decided not to go out to search for any store to buy the pills. I should just sleep so that I won’t feel the pain later. Then I heard Kai’s voice.

“Jieun you okay?” he asked me looking concern.

“Yes I’m fine. Errm… Kai can I take a nap in your room first. I still feel sleepy. Wake me up once the bed arrive okay?” I informed Kai before he entered the bathroom and took a bath. I slept on the couch as I don’t want to trouble him if I actually overslept. I fell asleep as soon I lay my head on the pillow as I still feel sleepy and giddy.

----------------------------

Kai just finish showering and went out to find only to find Jieun was fast asleep on the couch. I was looking through my phone once I was done dressing up to sleep when the doorbell rang. The bed finally arrived. I told them to place it in Jieun’s room. Once they were done, I remembered Jieun told me to wake her up once her bed arrived. I came closer to the couch and saw her tired face. She is sure very tired after walking around the mall for almost 4 hours and I’m not that meanie to wake her up from her deep sleep. I’ll just let her sleep there and cover her with the blanket before I went to my bed as sleep as the both of us still have school tomorrow and I do not want to be late for school.

------------------------------

I was fast asleep went I suddenly the throbbing pain at my stomach wake me up. Okay I guess my instinct was wrong, I thought I could just ease the pain I feel if I sleep. Erghh! I woke up as the pain was indescribable. I look at my phone screen which was just right beside me and it was already 1 am and I saw Kai was fast asleep on his bed. Of course he didn’t wake me up even if I asked him too. But now I’m up and I wanted to move to my room and continue my sleep but I can’t even sit up or even stand. My cramps have always been this severe but the doctor said it was normal for me to feel that way as my body is quite weak therefore I will feel more painful than any other normal girl.

I kept tossing and turning around as I felt really uncomfortable no matter how I turn. All I could do now is clutching my stomach until I feel the pain have ease quite a bit. I tried to make myself fall asleep again but the pain was unbearable. I was trying my very best not to make much noise as I don’t want to disturb Kai and wake him up. So I decided to back face him while I was clutching my stomach and winced in pain quietly.

“Jieun-ah gwenchana?” Kai y hoarse voice shocked me and he yawned. He was standing right beside me.

“Y-yes.” I answered and nodded to this question.

“Don’t lie. What happened? You look so pale and you are sweating in this cold room.” He was already kneeling beside me and turn my body to face him. Of course I won’t tell him. This is soo embarrassing.

“Are you in pain?” He asked again and I just nodded as I don’t even have energy to even say anything. The pain was getting more and more painful as time pass by.

“What? Why? Where?” he start to get panicky.

“It’s just… the time of the month. I will always have cramps…. OOWWW… and I usually have my pills with me but-t-t now I don’t have it.” I told him. I saw Kai was a bit flustered w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter