I'm done

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIEUN POV

Finally I was done for the day. I told oppa I’ll be back late since I was told there’s meeting in the afternoon yesterday but somehow it ended so early that I still have 4 hours more from the time I told oppa that I will be back home. So I decided to make my way home and surprise oppa. I was already right in front of the apartment and quickly entered the password. I saw a lady flats on the shoe rack right when I entered. I know that it is not mine as I only have a few flats, and I am very sure I don’t have any pair which look like that.

That flats look like Krystal’s style. Is she here? She told oppa she will come back for her semester break. Is she here already? I thought it would be by the end of the month. I can’t wait to meet her. It’s almost 8 months since we last met. I MISS HER SOO MUCH. We only talked through phone. But I still have want to do the surprise, and it will be a double surprise.

I walked my way along the corridor…

“Nggh oppa. O-oppa.” Wait. Did I just hear a moan? Are they watching or what? I can’t believe this two siblings. The closer I walk towards our room, the louder the moan and it sound so real.

“O-oppa. More. Nnggh… oppa.” I walked closer and closer and…… I couldn’t believe what I saw. There were two humans on my bed. I wanted to deny everything that I saw but then I am very sure what I saw. And I thought it was just my illusion but when I saw both of their faces clearly. I am very sure this is reality. I was very sure that it is Oppa and Daeun was on the bed. OUR BED. Oppa was hovering over Daeun and they were kissing so passionately. Oppa starts to kiss her neck. I couldn’t believe everything that I saw. I turn around and made my way towards the main door. I wouldn’t want to be in this apartment when they were doing all this. I was leaning against the wall supporting myself out of the apartment. Each steps towards the doors seems to be sooo painful and soo far away. And finally, I am out of the apartment. My eyes were all so blurry and I don’t even know my direction.

All I know now is that my leg is the one guiding me. My mind went totally blank. I couldn’t even think straight. In this 8 months I have been fooled too many times. It happened too many times that I felt that I shouldn’t even breathe the air right now. How could the same person fooled me all the time? How could the same person be the reason why I cry all the time? Why am I so stupid to keep believing everything he said? Not once but thrice. Maybe all this while it was just an act. I was never part of his life like how he claimed it to be. Maybe if I left that day when I know he have no feelings for me I wouldn’t be trapped in the problem and this broken. I don’t even know how but I halted and there I was standing right in front of Baek’s oppa apartment.

I knock on the door and there he was still in his uniform. Without me knowing, I went closer and hugged him tightly. The tears that I have been holding since I left the house just now finally rushed down my cheeks. I am sure oppa is shock with this sudden hug but he still hug me back.

“Oh. Jieun ah. What happened? Why are you crying like this? Where are you from? Are you hurt somewhere? Please tell me. I need to know. Pease stop crying and tell me what happened. I need to know why you are crying like this. Come let’s get in first.” Oppa asked me while I was still in his embrace. He brought me into his apartment and told me to sit on the couch while he prepare some drink for me. All I want to do at this moment is just to get a good rest. Trying to erase of the problems that I am facing currently. I put down my bag and lie down on the couch. Trying to throw all the problems away, since I know I can’t solve these problem that I am facing. I wouldn’t want to be the reason why Baek oppa and oppa to fight and even be the cause of their friendship to be ruin. I don’t want the same thing to happen again. They even had a fist fight when they found out about what oppa did to me. I wouldn’t want to risk it again.

KAI POV

Today will be another day I will meet Daeun for her weekly treatment. Not with the doctor but with me, to recall those moments that we had together. Since her checkup with the specialist will only be held next week, I still have time to help her to recall bits and parts of her memory before the checkup. Since we already went to most of the places already, I decided to do all the memory recalling at home. Since, I still keep all the photos of us together, I think it will be a best idea if we look through our past photos today. It might be able to help her with the memory recalling.

After I was done with school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter