Sorry

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once we were done with the appointment, oppa told me that Daeun wanted to meet the both of us. I am not too sure for what. But I hope this better be good. Oppa slowly guide e to the car. His left arm was wrapping around my waist as we walked out of the hospital. I am not going to break my back bone if I were to walk on my own. Being overprotective like he always do.

“Oppa… you do know I can walk on my own right. You don’t have to worry so much. I am still okay.” I chuckled. His overprotective side is getting too overwhelmed.

“Didn’t you hear what the doctor said just now? This stage is the most crucial period. And of course I have to be beside you all the time.” He defend himself.

“I know, I heard it too. But… I kind of starting not to like this side of yours. It is soo scary. And… don’t tell me you are going to act like this at school? People will think that are weird.” I told him.

“And you my lady, must be glad and honored to have a weird husband like me.” he praise himself and pinch my nose. Oppa start the engine and drive off to our next destination. If I were given a choice, I would rather go home and sleep rather than meet THAT Daeun who really piss me off just when I hear her name. UGH. But since, oppa said it was her who wanted to meet me, I am more than curious as to know why she wanted to see me when he called oppa and not me.

--------------------------------------------

The car stopped right at the front of the café. I was about to get out of the car when oppa start to act over protective again. I couldn’t possibly push him away. He look kind of cute too though so I won’t mind. We walked into the café and saw someone waving towards our direction. Yeap. You guys guess it right. IT IS DAEUN. YOON DAEUN.

She was sitting at the corner of the café with a cup of coffee right in front of her. Her bright yellow polka dot dress was more of an attention seeker rather than being a dress itself. Why on earth is she wearing this? See what I mean. I really don’t agree with her. And what I meant is EVERYTHING. From what she wear, to what she do and even to her name. It just agitate me. LIKE A LOT. Oppa turned and faced me and gave me a ‘bear-with-it’ smile and squeeze my hand that was intertwined with his finger. We walked towards her and the smile on her face never seems to fade away anytime soon.

“Oh oppa, Jieun annyeong. Thank you for coming. I really appreciate this. Well, I have something to say to Jieun.” she pause and it seems like she had a lump in that she was trying not to swallow.

“Ji-jieun ah…. Mianhae. I know I shouldn’t have done that back then. I know I am wrong. Please forgive me. My actions toward the both of you and your marriage was really unacceptable. Please forgive me. I really couldn’t sleep last night thinking of the s that I have done to you. It seems to be hunting me down.” She apologize. Sincerely. I could see from her face. The tears that she have been trying to contain but soon fall. Of course I couldn’t just forget about the things and the sufferings that I went through the last week. But everyone made mistake right? And they do deserve to be given a second chance. Well, at least she know what she did. I accept her apology but that doesn’t mean I would be any close to her.

“I’ll accept your apology but I still couldn’t believe what you did to me and there is still a big scar here so, trust me, I might not be the jieun that you know of. I’m sorry.” I told her bravely.

“I totally understand that part. So don’t worry, I won’t be going around pestering you and even oppa anymore. I have promise that to myself, and when I promise I won’t break it. So far. At most I know. Thank you so much.” She stood up and when beside me and pulled me into her embrace. Thanking me for accepting her apology. Well, I did that because I could see the sincerity in her.

“It look like you guys are fine now. I will go there I buy some snack for us okay. You stay here with her okay. I’ll be back soon.” Oppa stood up and left the both of us here. Daeun that was seating opposite me stood up and took oppa seat. I turned and look at her action. Her ‘oh-so-beautiful’ smile turned into an evil smirk. Right then I knew I was fooled once again. But I couldn’t run away when she block my way by sitting right beside me.

“You must be dumb right Jieun. Do you think I will let go of him just like that? Do you even think I will asked for your apology? Oh my please Jieun. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter