regret

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To my beloved husband,

Annyeong oppa. Probably when you read this letter, I am no longer by your side anymore. What I meant is that I am no longer in this world anymore. I’m sure Baekhyun oppa told you. Even though I told him not to, he will surely tell you, I know him too well, therefore, I write this letter to you.

 I hope you are doing well with your life. That wouldn’t be a problem right because, the girl that you truly love has already complete you. I know you love her so much. I could see that in your eyes whenever you look at her. It was the same when I looked at you when we were a couple. So… when are you two going to get married? I can’t wait to see little Kai and little Daeun. Well, I wish I can be there. But don’t worry, I will protect all of you from up here okay. If you guys ever quarrel, quickly make up don’t wait till it become bigger. She love you very much. And you love her too.

Thank you for everything. Every single thing. Thank you so much for accepting me in your life. I never thought I would ever fall in love with someone, especially with someone like you. Thank you for making my high school life into what I have always dream it would be. I never thought that I would ever have friends, especially with 11 handsome guys whom I can also call oppa. Thank you for being by my side all the time whenever I need someone to talk to. Thank you for being the best son-in-law my parent and the best brother-in-law to my siblings will ever have. Thank you for the happy moment that we shared together. Thank you. The only thing I can say to you right now.

I would like to apologize for everything that I did. Everything. I never wanted to hurt anyone, not even you. How could I, when you are the only man that I love after appa? I love you. SO MUCH. Even if god give me another life, I would still want to be with you. But it’s okay oppa, I heard, if you love that person, you should see that person happy, even if it means that I have to let you go. That’s why I left you oppa because I know you will be thousand times happier with Daeun. I’m sorry if I wasted your 13 months. I know you could have actually done a lot of things together with Daeun.

One more thing oppa, everything that you gave me when I was with you, I already pass it to Baekhyun oppa. You may take it back… but there’s one thing that I would like to keep. Our wedding ring. Although, it might not be meaningful to you. It is to me. It meant a lot to me. That ring was the reason I get to stand on the altar with the guy I love, I get to walk on the aisle with appa, I get to say my vow to my other half, I get to see myself wearing the most beautiful dress I will ever wear, I get my first ever kiss and also I get to be called someone’s wife. The memories of us together is still etch in my mind, like as if just happened yesterday.

To end this letter of, there’s only one thing that I want to say to you when I left you but I just couldn’t. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU KIM JONGIN. You meant the world to me. I love you so much that I didn’t want to leave this world just yet. I prayed every single day so that I could see you just for a second. But when I see how happy you are with Daeun, I know I am nobody. I took back everything that I said. And now, the only thing I prayed is for your happiness and your safety when I am no longer around.

That’s all I want to say. Once again, I LOVE YOU. Goodbye, oppa. Goodbye, my husband.

Sincerely, your wife

KIM JIEUN

I fold the letter and wipe away the tears that were streaming non-stop ever since I read the letter than Baekhyun passed to me. Every single moment that I shared with Jieun start flashing through my mind. Why was I being so ridiculous all this time? Why couldn’t I see her love and only focus on Daeun? Pictures of Jieun crying when I shouted at her was flashing through my mind. I really regret making her cry instead of putting a smile on her face like how I should.

Right now, all I should do is making up with her. I should make up the time I wasted all this while. I held Jieun small hand that was on her lap. It was already 4 hours since she was out of the surgery room. I am glad, at least she is still here with us. I guess, her prayers were heard by the god. Even when she couldn’t see me, at least I could. She was no longer the Jieun I know. Her body was soo frail. I could only feel the bones when I held her hand. How I wish I can put the smile back on her.

Ever since she was transferred to the ward, we took time to look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter