Fault

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

Today’s training was the worst. It was sooo strenuous since we are training for the upcoming inter-school match. I was so tired that all I want to do once I got home is to sleep. Jieun also already texted me that she will be back home late since she went out with her friend who just came back from overseas. I trust her so I didn’t ask her much questions. Once I reached home I quickly laid down on the couch and didn’t bother to walk into my room. Once I laid down, my eyes suddenly felt soo heavy and I could feel that I’m going to be in deep sleep soon. But… *sungan heart attack, i siganui kkeut* I lazily dig out my phone that was in the pocket.

“Oppa~” Daeun cheery voice could be heard on the other line.

“Oh Daeun, what is it? Why are you calling me?” I answered lazily. I am too tired.

“Oh oppa. Where are you? Are you with Jieun now at a café?” She asked a question.

“Errmmm. Nope why?”

“Oh I thought the guy is you. That’s why I called. Annyeong.” GUY!!!?? WHAT GUY!!??

“Wait you saw her with a guy? Where? Are you still there?”

“Yes. I’m still here. Why oppa?”

“Can you do me a favour? Take some picture and send me. Is it okay?” I asked her for a favour. Jieun did tell me she is going out with her friend. But she didn’t say it was a guy. KIM JIEUN.

“Yup sure oppa. No problem.” I quickly hang up on the call. Minutes past felt like hours. Soon photos after photos were sent to me. The first few photos were just captured while they were talking to each other but the next photos really upset me. It was photos MIND YOU PHOTOS of her hugging the guy. HUGGING. TIGHTLY. Doesn’t she realized that she is already married? And didn’t the guy know that she belongs to me? Jieun have some explanation to do. AHHH!!!

--------------------------------------

It was already 8pm and she just got home. JUST. I blood is boiling. Instead of feeling guilty, she was smiling from ear to ear when she came in. AND THAT MADE THE WHOLE SITUATION WORST. Here I am with the photos and there she is feeling happy without a bit some feeling guilty of what she did.

 “Kim Jieun. Where did you go?! And with who did you go out with?!” without me realizing it. I was actually shouting at her. I was soo furious.

“O-oppa. I-I went out with my friend. I-I told you j-just now. W-why are you so so… angry?” She stuttered. Well, that only meant one thing, she is guilty. Why else would she stutter?

“Friend you say. Friend or BOY friend? And if you are guys are friend, I am sure the guy should know that you are already married right!! I am right or wrong!? ANSWER ME!!!” her answer was ‘friend’. I really couldn’t take it. She is obviously lying. She didn’t know I have her photos with the guy. I bet she will be shocked when she sees the photos.

“O-oppa.” I could see that she was sobbing. But who cares. I need to settle this.

“No. wait you listen first. And you do know right, you should be home like 6 or latest 7. It’s already 8. IT’S FREAKING 8. You didn’t text me or even call me when you went out the whole day. WHAT IS THIS!!??” I didn’t gave her the opportunity to explain, because I know she will start giving 1001 excuses.

“O-oppa. W-why are you soo..angry? O-oppa I’m s-sorry.” Her sobbing are getting clearer.

“Angry? Of course I am! HOW CAN I NOT BE ANGRY WHEN ANOTHER GUY JUST TOUCH YOU LIKE YOU BELONG TO HIM? AND WHY ON EARTH WERE YOU GUYS HUGGING WHEN HE SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU ARE MARRIED!! YOU ARE MINE!!! SEE THIS FOR YOURSELF!! I AM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO ANY EXPLANATION!” I threw my phone on the couch for her to see. I couldn’t take it anymore and I just stomped off to my room. I don’t want to see her face or even share the same bed as her. I just lock the door.

“Oppa. I don’t know where you get the picture from. All I know is that I am not at fault. I am sorry. I should texted or called you. But I didn’t. I’m I’m …… SORRY.” She was apologizing from the door. I really need some time alone. I was lucky that Daeun told me. What if I didn’t know about this and Jieun actually having an affair behind my back. I just fell asleep once I heard nothing from the other side of the door. I really had a tiring day today.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jieun POV

I left the house early in the morning to avoid seeing Jongin oppa. I knew he is still angry. And what is the point of me seeing him when he is just angry and might be blaming me through the day. I prepare the breakfast beforehand. I was really disappointed in myself. I should have at least made myself clear. I wanted to plan a day for Jin oppa and him to meet each other. They should meet. But now…. Everything is just useless because now Jongin oppa is just angry with me that I believe he don’t even want to see my face yet.

I waited at the lift lobby for Jin oppa to come. I was actually thinking of a valid reasoning for the cancellation the meeting. I couldn’t simply say that Jongin oppa and I fought because of him. I don’t want Jongin oppa to be a victim of Jin’s oppa strong fist. I couldn’t let that happen. But I sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter