Trip

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIEUN POV

As promised by unni, the four of us travel to Jejudo. All fully paid by Hakyeon oppa. He said we totally did a great job and we deserve a reward. After a good one hour, we finally reach the airport. I couldn’t sleep at all. I was just too excited to explore the whole island and enjoy the fresh seafood there.

“Jieun ah… what are doing? You are smiling to yourself… You should see your face. It look kinda creepy.” Hyuk interrupt my thoughts.

“I was just thinking of the things I will there later on. And hey, I look pretty not creepy okay…” I told him.

“Of course you look pretty creepy.” He laughed as he walked towards unni and oppa.

“Yah Jieun... why are you at the back?” Unni turn around and waited for me.

“So oppa and I planned that we will go for breakfast first. Oppa said he know one of the famous restaurant around the area. After that we will be checking into the house and rest for a while before we go for sightseeing. What do you think about the idea?” Unni said as we walked towards the car that oppa had rented for the trip.

“Oh that sounds great. I can’t wait for the breakfast. I’m famished.” I said and pouted at unni.

“Me too.” Unni pouted and we laughed at each other.

“Ladies do I have to you to the car or what? Quickly, we are hungry.” Oppa shouted from the car. The two of them were already loading the luggage to the back of the car.

“Okay okay, we are coming.” Unni and I speed up. Hyuk took uuni and my bag and help to put in the back of the car.

“Thank you Hyuk.” I said.

“Anytime dear.” Those words made me blush. Unni sat at the frot seat together with oppa while me and Hyuk the back seat.

“So now, we will go to the famous restaurant that my friend introduce.” Oppa said as he drive off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The breakfast was totally filling. It was really delicious and not to forget its freshness. I can just eat those things for weeks. It is totally worth the money.

As planned, we will now proceed to the house that unni had rent beforehand. The house was quite far from the restaurant but throughout the journey I was basically awing the beautiful island. My mouth couldn’t stop saying “wow” “pretty” “lovely” “awesome” as I kept snapping picture after pictures.

When we reach our destination, the house was pretty big. The house had some English vibe to it. We were greeted by a man who was in his 40s. He gave the keys to oppa and left. I guess this house belongs to him. I help Hyuk with the bags and drag the bag into the house. It was really spacious. The house was complete with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a dining area. I was walking around the house when I heard unni’s voice.

“Jieun ah come here!!” Unni shouted from the living room.

“So Hyuk you will sleep with oppa and I will sleep with Jieun okay.” Unni said in a monotonous tone.

“As much as I want to sleep with my oppa, I can’t let you two teenagers share a room. Especially with Hyuk’s hormonal changes.” Unni continued.

“Noona…” I turn to Hyuk and saw his pink cheeks which made me blush too.

“Boys will still be boys. It’s best to prevent than cure.” Oppa add on.

“Hyung…” Hyuk couldn’t stop fanning himself after those comments were given.

“Hey. I know how to control okay.” Hyuk told unni and oppa while he kept fanning himself.

“Whatever. I don’t trust boys. Even this man beside me here still finds it very hard to control most of the time.” Unni said as she pointed towards oppa.

“Yah.” Oppa udged unni.

“Ermm… guys… let’s go and rest for a while.” I tried to break the conversation as it get weirder and awkward after sometime. With that comment, everyone was busy laughing as they took their own bag and entered the room.

I left my bag near the door and lie down on the bed. It felt as comfortable as those at home. I’m getting sleepier.

“Jieun ah, I want you to spend more time with Hyuk and relax. I want to forget all your problems and just have fun here okay. Leave those thing in Seoul. I just want you to smile throughout this trip.” Unni said as she walk towards me. I sat up and look at her.

“Unni… thank you so much. I will try my very best, I am already happy that I get to spend my time with you, oppa and Hyuk. Thank you once again unni.” I pulled her into my arms.

“If you want to show your gratitude, then... smile more for me.” Unni said.

“Come let’s rest for a while.” And we both lie down on the table.

HYUK POV

“Hyuk ah... I see that she is smiling a lot today. Keep up the good work.” Hyung said as we walk into the room.

“It’s not because of me hyung. It’s because she is travelling.” I told him.

“Hyuk, you know, me and Sojin plan this because she told me that Jieun is always zoning out. And when asked why, she totally ignored the question. Do you know that?” Hyung asked, concerned.

“About that Hyung… I know the reason why. She have been like that since she met Luhan, her ex-husband’s best friend. He told her to come back home, but she insisted that she is happy here and will stay here. She also said that she will only go home if she feels like it.” I told him.

“That’s why we bring you here. We want you to help her get out of her lala world.” Hyung continued.

“I will hyung. I will try my best.” I said and he gave a pat on my back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyuk are you done?” Jieun went in my room and check me out.

“Yes I am dear. I’m coming.” I told her. I close the door and held her hand.

“Unni and oppa have been waiting for us. What happen to you?” Jieun complained.

“I don’t know where I put my phone so I was searching for it just now.”

“Clumsy.” She said and stick o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter