Home

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIEUN POV

I walked into the house together with oppa. He hold onto my hand and squeeze it tight, signaling me to relax. Once I stepped into the house, I saw my parents standing at the doorway. I could feel my eyes getting blurry as I tried to hold back my tears. It’s almost two years since I’ve seen them. I really miss them. I turned and look at oppa and nod. He let go of my arm.

“Omma appa!!! I miss you soo much. I’m so sorry for what I did for the past 2 years. I left you without saying anything. I am such a bad daughter. I know I shouldn’t do that. I’m sorry omma appa. You can hate me all you want but please forgive me.” I said without stopping. I could see tears in omma’s eyes.

“Aniya. It’s not your fault. No matter what happen you are still my child Jieun ah. Lee Jieun. I can bring myself to hate you.”  Appa said as he held me in his embrace.

“Okay no more sad drama. Let’s all enjoy the food that Ommonim have cooked for all of us.” Oppa said to break up the teary atmosphere in the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Thank you for the food ommonim. I really enjoy the food. I will make my way to the room first.” Oppa said and he left. I helped omma with the dishes. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen omma. And just by doing the dishes make me happy since I get to spend some time with omma while completing my chores.

“Who did you stay with for the past 2 years?” Omma asked.

“Ah… I stayed with this unni. We met when she accidentally hit me while I was crossing the road. After that she bought me food and she told me to stay with me because she stayed alone in Chuncheon. She also payed for my school fee. She is very nice omma. She is getting married next month and I will go back to Chuncheon next month to help her.”

“She paid for your school fee?” Omma questioned.

“Yeah. Although I said no a lot of time she still insist of paying my school fee. But of course I work for her.”

“I want to meet her one day. I really want to thank her.” Omma said.

“Jieun ah. Thank you for coming back.” Omma continued.

 

KAI POV

Oh Soo Jung ah why did you call?

Ah oppa I’m telling you I am coming back home next week. Omma and appa told me to go back to Korea and continue my studies in Korea.

What? Serious?

Yeah. I don’t want to talk about it anymore. I beg thousand of times but they told me to go back.

Did you do anything?

Yeah I did. But it was just one time. I went clubbing.

Clubbing? You must be crazy soo jung ah.

Hey it was my friend's birthday. I was invited. So it wasn’t a problem.

You are really out of your mind. You are still underage to be doing that. Well, I support their decision to send you back here. I guess I will see you in 7 days huh?

Seriously… do I have to stay with you? Can I stay in the dorm?

Up to you. As long as you are within my radius I’m fine.

Fine. See you next week then. I will give all the details once everything is confirm.

Bye.

“Soo Jung must be really crazy.” I said to myself.

 “Who is that oppa?” Jieun who just entered our room asked.

“Ah it was Soo Jung.” I replied.

“She is coming back next week. She will continue her studies here instead of in Melbourne.” I continued.

“Huh? Why? What happened?” jieun asked.

“Hahaha. Both omma and appa caught her went to clubbing. Her reason was because she was celebrating her friend’s birthday. So now appa send her back to Korea. I guess she will be going to only universities here. Hahahah.” I explained.

“Opa. You shouldn’t be laughing now. You know how dangerous it is for her to go clubbing at her age.” Jieun said.

“I know. Of course, which is why I’m glad appa sending her back here and I can look after her.” I said.

“Oh yeah. That make sense too.” Jieun walked towards the bed and laid beside me.

“Jieun ah… you know that it’s almost 2 years since we met. And I didn’t have the proper chance to apologies to you.” I started off.

“Oppa. Can we not talk about it anymore? I just want to start a new life with you. I want to forget about our past.”

“A new life? Does that include our little Jieun and little Jongin?” I asked her. I could see her cheeks turn rosy pink.

“Ah… oppa. Goodnight~” she pulled the blanket and cover her whole body.

“Ah~~ Jieun ah~ It’s almost 2 years since we do it? Please~~~ I have been controlling myself since just now.” I plead. She popped her head ou of the blanket.

“Oppa~~ we cannot do it here. What if my parents and siblings hear it? Our wall is not sound-proof wall you know. I promise… once we get back to our house the first thing we do it ‘that’.” Jieun said.

“Really? You promise me. So we have to do it okay. I will wait for that day.” With that I leave the bed.

“Oppa where you going?”

“Ah. I have to settle my little one here. Unless you want to help me.” I pointed towards my bulging pant. Jieun stood up at walked towards me. She held my hand and pull towards the toilet.

“Of course I will help you.” She pulled down my pants and brief and start to it slowly.

“Just like this oppa?” She asked me. Her innocent just made the whole situation hotter.

“Just like that Jieun ah.” My head just moved to the back due to the pleasure. But what shock me the most is what happen next. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter