Back home

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knocked on the door a few times but he is still not awake. I guessed he is really tired after teaching the dumb and clumsy Kim Jieun driving the whole day yesterday. Wait did I just said Kim Jieun, I guess I am already used to the surname Kim. I already prepared everything that we are going to bring to my parents. It have been two weeks since our marriage. I could say I feel very happy now with my status and having Kai with me. I walked into his room and saw him shirtless on the bed sleeping. Well I went speechless for a moment but I realized that I have always seen him half and why do I feel my cheeks burning. ERGH!!! I made my way to his bed and saw his tanned body clearly.

“Kai, wake up. Kai. It’s already 8 am. Kai come-” I was waking him up when he pulled my hand which was previously on his shoulder and pulled me down to his bed. My mind went totally blank when I was already in his embrace. His hands were wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. Our face are not just a few centimeters apart. I looked at his y bronze face and almost touch his face when..

“Jieun ah, is my face that handsome that you want to touch it?” He asked me and opened his eyes and saw me pulling my hands away from his face. He smiled when he saw my reaction.

“Kai quickly wake up we are going to omma and appa house today. Don’t you remember?”

“Oh no. So sorry. I will quickly bathe and help you with the packing okay.” Kai stood up and walked towards towel but I interrupt him.

“Kai ah don’t worry I already done all the packing. Now I’m just waiting for you to drive me home. That’s all.” Kai walked toward me and hug me and apologize.

“Sorry. I didn’t help you. I’m sure you woke up pretty early. So sorry.” He said and I was still in his hug.

“It’s okay. You were so tired after teaching me how to drive yesterday. Come, quickly bathe, we planned to go by 9 am and it’s 8 am already.” I release myself from his hug. He then went into the toilet and left me alone in the room. I was tidying up his bed when the hug scene replayed in my mind. *Did something happened yesterday that make us to be close like this? Did I say something to make him act like this? Why is he always in my mind, when I know this thing will end as soon as Kai parents come back in a year time? Why am I taking it very seriously? IS this love? NO!!! I KNOW IT’S NOT!! IM SOO CONFUSED*

I went to my room and took out the hanbok that was given from omma to me. Kai’s hanbok was also inside the box in my room. I locked my door and changed into it. I never wear this before, and how much I want to take it off as it’s so stuffy, I just can’t as this is my culture and I have to live up to it. Once I was done I took one last look in the mirror and took Kai’s hanbok into his room. He was still in his towel when I came in. Well, I always forget to knock on the door whenever I enter his room. Maybe I should start now, I may never know what Kai is doing in his room.

“WOW!! YOU ARE VERY PRETTY!” Kai said as I walked into his room to give his hanbok. We had the matching hanbok which is in light blue.

“Thank you Kai. Kai I will prepare the stuff. Once you are done just come out okay.” I told him and made my way to kitchen and wrapped the items that I have prepared.  It took him only a few minutes and he is already in his hanbok. Well, he looked so handsome and manly in hanbok. He look very decent too.

“I know I’m handsome, you don’t have to stare at me like that.”

“Pftt. Look like someone is full of himself.”

“Yah, Kim Jieun. What did you say? Take it back. Come here. Let’s take a photo together so that I can update my almost dead instagram. Don’t worry I only allow my hyung to follow me. There’s no one else.” Kai joke around and pulled me closer to him and took a few snap of us. I realized that he love to take a photo especially those he have not experienced before.

He carried almost everything, well he is a man for a reason don’t you think so. I make one last check before leaving the house, well we might actually be back after 12 or even later, so I wouldn’t want to risk my house getting burnt or robbed. I made my way down and saw Kai was already in the car waiting for me to get in the car. Once Kai started to drive, I started to get pretty sleepy, of course I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter