First love

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was having my breakfast in the living room alone. Jongin oppa had to leave early for training. I was busy munching on my food when my phone rang. The id showed an unknown number. Without hesitate, I quickly answer it because I never know if the call is an important one.

“Yoboseyo~” I answered.

“Jagiya!!! MISS ME??!!!!” Jagiya? Wait hold on.

“JIN!!! SEOKJIN!!! KIM SEOKJIN!!!!” I literally shouted when I hear his voice.

“YAH YAH YAH!!! It’s Jin oppa for you. What is this? Where are your manners young lady?” he told me. Jin oppa is really particular about banmal.

“Mian oppa. OMG OPPA!!!! I MISS YOU!!! Wait. Are you in Korea? And where did you get my number?” Jin oppa used to be my neighbor until his family decided to migrate to Canada when I was 6 and he was 8. Since then we lost contact and it’s almost like a decade since we see or even talk to each other. Gosh, it felt more like a century. We used to think that once we grow up we are going to marry each other since we were sooo close to each other and we should start from young calling each other jagiya, just like how our appa will call omma.

“Yes jagiya. I got your number from Jihwan. I didn’t realized that he added me on Facebook until he started chatting with me and so I decided to drop by Korea. But I’m only here for a week. After that, I will go back to Canada because I’m going to start with my new semester. So jagiya, we have to meet up. When are you free?” He can never stop calling me jagiya. I guess, he really miss calling me ‘jagiya’.

“Free…. Errmmm.. today and tomorrow. The other day I have school. Oppa you really come at the bad timing. Oh yes oppa… I want you to meet my new friend also. So please make yourself free all the time okay?”

“Today? Really? I’ll meet you in 3 hours’ time. I’ll pick you up, just text me your address. Hold on. Have you asked permission from your husband?”

“Oppa how you kn-” how did he know that I’m married.

“You owe me an explanation jagiya. Just get ready in 3 hours arraseo.” He interrupted me and then hang up. That is rude. He probably learnt that in Canada. Hmmph.

I quickly got up from the couch and dialed Jongin oppa number and told him that I will be going out with my friend and so he don’t have to worry. In case I’m late I’ve already prepare some food for him and he just have to heat it up to eat. He said it was fine and so I quickly made my way to my room and search some comfortable clothes since it quite hot outside.

----------------------------------------------------

I was waiting for oppa at the lobby. It have been a decade since I‘ve seen him so I can’t really recognize his face. I was playing with my phone when a black car stop right in front of the lobby. I looked up but continue with what I was doing as I didn’t expect it to be him, when the driver suddenly horn the car. I looked into the car and realized the driver was actually trying to get my attention. The driver get out of his car and I there came out a guy. A tall guy in white t-shirt and jeans with shades on. He really look like an idol where all teenage girl will swoon over.

“Jagiya. Palli, it’s very hot here.” He told me as he walked towards me and guide me to the car. Gentleman. I like.

The ride to the place where oppa is driving to was filled with laughter. There wasn’t a moment where both of us felt awkward even though it have been ages since we’ve talked to each other. We talked about almost everything but we left out about my marriage since he really want to have a really serious conversation over a cup of latte. The café was not packed like any other café on Saturday. We quickly went to a corner of the café and order our drinks and some muffins and cheesecake before we start on our conversations.

“So jagiya, you know you owe me an explanation right?”

“Oppa you should really drop that jagiya thing. People might misunderstand and both of us will be in deep tro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter