Injured

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally exams are over. I really hope that my result will turn out good. Well I put a lot of effort into it. From today onwards school will just be filled with checking of exam answers.

“Jieun I have my soccer practice today so I’ll be back home late.” Kai told me while both of us were on our way to school.

“Oh me too. But I’ll try to cook dinner for us okay.” I told him. well, I had some meeting with the Library committee today.

“It’s okay if you don’t cook we can just dinner out.” Kai replied to me.

----------------------------------------------------

“See you later during lunch. Bye.” He said and peck on my cheek. Well, I am no longer shock with his action, this is considered pretty normal but I do feel my fast beating heart when this happened. He is the first guy who really treat me this well besides Luhan oppa whom I already considered as my brother. We basically went through the papers that we took the whole day. My results were like per normal the top 10 in class. Soon lunch came by.  

“How’s your result?” Kai told me as he took a seat beside me.

“I pass all papers.” I told him that.

“I know that. How well did you do?”

“Well, I got into the Top 10.” Kai jaw was wide open when I completed my sentence.

“I’m so proud of my wife!!!”

“Tell me yours.”

“Well I also got into the Top 10!”

“OMG REALYY?!! I’m so proud of you my husband!” I hugged him. *Okay… I just called him husband, but he didn’t mind. AND I’M HUGGING HIM!!!*

“Aww look what do we have here. The lovely newlywed couple. I see skinship here and there huh.” Luhan oppa interrupted our hug. Both of us quickly break the hug once Luhan oppa voice out.

“Kai, you coming for training today right? Is your inju--?” Baekhyun oppa’s mouth was already covered by Kai’s hand to prevent him talking.

“Injury? What injury?” I asked. Even though the sentence was not complete I still managed to understand what he wanted to say.

“Hahah. Nothing. Its normal injury when you played soccer.” Kai tried to convince me. Well I actually buy it.

“You sure? If you are still injured, you don’t have to go you know.” I told him as I afraid that he might still be injured.

“Aww look the wife is worried about the husband. Hyung, I want to get married too.” Chanyeol oppa told Luhan oppa who was sitting there with us.

-----------------------------------

I was busy doing my work in the library that I didn’t realized that it was almost 5 pm and Kai would probably end his training already and I bet he is already at home starving. I quickly pack my bag and went down and walk towards the gate. *WOW!! I find this school quite creepy. It is soo quiet even though it was only 5 pm.* I was walking at the car park when I saw a familiar car. *Wait a second. Isn’t that Kai’s? Why is he still here?* I look through the window and saw him seated at the driver seat with his eyes close. He is sleeping? I opened the door.

“Kai why- you look so pale are you okay?” I ask him. Beads of perspiration was already formed on his forehead.  

“Ji-jieun h-help me. My waist... Arghg. It hurts.” He stutter trying to get me to help me.

“Huh your waist? Come let’s go hospital.” I start to panic. I never see Kai in this state before. As long as I know him, he is one tough guy.

“NO. Just go home. ARGHH!! I just need to rest at home.” Kai told me but still sound like he was trying to calm himself down with the pain that he is feeling right now.

“Kai let me help you up. I’ll drive.” I suggested to him. He slowly open his eyes and gave me ‘are-you-sure’ look. There’s no other way and if I don’t, I wouldn’t want to trouble the oppas.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter