Back to school

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone arms was resting around my waist. *Errgh it must be Jisook again. Oh wait! The hand is big and heavy, I don’t remember her hand to be this big.* I tried to move but that arm pull me closer to the body. I slowly opened my eyes and I realized I was snuggling under someone’s neck. *What wait! Oh its kai!!*

“ARGHHH!!” I shouted. I pushed and kicked him away from me.

“Kai what are you doing?” I asked Kai who was roling on the bed in pain.

“Owww!!! Uhhh Jieun why did you kick my.... Arghhh. We won’t have babies you know.” Kai groaned in pain as without me knowing I accidentally kicked his crotch area. He was covering his crothc area while rolling on the bed. My cheek flushed in red as he completed his sentence.

“Sorrry Kai. Kai are you okay? I’m so sorry.” I went closer to him and look at his face which was scrunching up. He was really in pain.

“Arghhhh!! Can you rub my back to help me feel better?”  Kai stop rolling and asked me but he was groaning in pain.

“Okay okay. I’m sooo sorry I didn’t know.” I kept apologizing while I rubbed his back.

“It’s okay. Don’t do it again. We really won’t have any babies you know.” He joked and his last sentence made me blushed. Once he felt better he went back to sleep and hug the bolster.

“Kai ah quickly get up we are going to sch. It’s Monday.” I wake him up carefully as I don’t want to agitate him early in the morning.  

“What time is it?” he asked me in his hoarse voice.

“It’s still 6.” I replied to him still sitting on the bed waiting for him to get up.

“What that early? Can I sleep some more. Please. Prettty pleaseeeee. I’m tired. I stayed up for you yesterday okay.” He begged me and pouted.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to disturb your sleep. Fine just sleep I’ll wake u up later. I will go and bathe first. I’ll wake u up at 6.30 okay.” I stood up from the bed and went to grab my towel before I went to bathe. He lied down and showed an okay sign. I quickly went to the bathroom and shower.

Once I’m done, I went to iron my and his school uniform.

“What are you doing?” Husky voice can be heard.

“Oh Kai, you’re awake. Its 6.30 already go and bathe. I’m still ironing your uniform.” I told him who just wake up. He look really handsome even if he just woke up from his sleep. He grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom. After I was done ironing our uniform, I tidy up the bed before going to the kitchen. My eye caught the bags that were placed near the couch in the room. *Is that the amount of item we spent yesterday? WOW!! That is a lot of stuff there. Kai didn’t even bother to open it up.* Well since all of the items are mine, I took all of the bag and placed in in my room. I will do it later since I need to prepare for Kai and I.

“What should I prepare for breakfast? Ahh egg and toast. That should be okay, I guess.” I mumbled to myself as I was looking for ingredients to cook the breakfast.

I was done cooking the meal and was serving it on the plate when I heard Kai’s voice behind me,
“What did you cook?”

“Oh Kai you scare me. Don’t do that again.” I accidentally hit his chest as I was shocked.

“Oopps sorry.” He apologized.

“Just some egg and toast. Sorry if it’s this simple.”

“It’s okay. If it’s from my lovely wife of course I will eat it.”

*Okay…. Why does he always have to say that?*

“Look it 7 already. Quickly we going to be late later.” I tried breaking the awkward atmosphere again.

“What??? Why?? I’m driving remember? I’ll send and fetch you to and from school.” Kai remind me.

“Ohya. Okay then I will clean this up first okay.” I told him once both of us were done with our breakfast.  I immediately washed everything to avoid him waiting for me. As there weren’t many dishes to wash it took me only 10 minute s to complete everything. I was on my way to my room to take my bag along with me but my bag was already at the sofa at the living room and Kai wearing his shoe.

“Jieun palli.” He told me.

“Huh sorry.”

“Come here let’s take a photo before we go. First day of school as a married couple.” He grabbed my waist and took a photo using his phone.

“Wow. I’m the best photographer eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter