Birthday

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kai’s POV

It was pretty tiring today. Lessons till 3 and continued with soccer practice till 6 and had to discuss the items needed for the decoration with Daeun right when we get back home. Luckily it’s Friday tomorrow and it’s my birthday!!! To be honest, I don’t really expect anything since the usual birthday celebration will start off with a date with Daeun and end off with they boys night out. It’s just the same every single year. But now, since I already have my wife right beside me I hope it’s a bit better than those years. It would be great if we go out for a candle light dinner but I wouldn’t mind if she just give me a present. As long as she is right beside me, I am very thankful. But I really hope she won’t forget about my birthday, THAT will be the worst nightmare but we still have some other years to celebrate together. But for now, I really need my beauty sleep as there will be classes but luckily I cancelled my meetup with Daeun.

-------------------------------------

14 January 2014~~~~~~~~~~ WEEHEE~~~~ I am officially 19.

“Op- Oh oppa you are awake already? Quickly bathe and have breakfast before we go to school.” Jieun barge into the room to wake me up but hey I already wide awake. Once she saw that I was already up she went out without saying anything else. Wait… she forget. NO CANNOT BE. OR MAYBE…..she prepared a super special breakfast just for the birthday boy. I better get ready quickly.

Once I was done bathing, I quickly took my uniform and get ready for the day before Jieun come in again and nag as I was too slow in getting ready. I leaped on my way out to the dining table like a 4 years old as I really can’t wait for the items prepared to me today. But……the table was filled with the normal kind of breakfast. Toast, egg, jam and milk. That’s all. There’s no special breakfast. Wait….don’t tell me she realy forgotten about her own husband birthday. Well, let’s wait till when she will remember her husband’s birthday and wished him. This is not the kind of birthday that I expected it to be. I quickly finish up my breakfast. I have no appetite at all. Hmm… I was expecting some cake. I shall just wait at school.

The journey to school was filled with different kind of stories that we shared. About homework, teachers and even about some students that we are not fond of. It’s just like a normal ride to school. Nothing special. Once we reached school, Jieun quickly went to her class without saying goodbye nd no peck on my cheek. She didn’t even greet the other exo members.

“What’s wrong with Jieun? Did you guys fight?” Baekhyun hyung asked.

“Ya. Did you guys fight? She didn’t even greet us like the usual.” Sehun said. Even he realized the difference in Jieun. Is Jieun angry because I really went back home late yesterday? But I had classes and training. It wasn’t on purpose though. Or was it because went out with Daeun to discuss the stuff? But… that was because the both of us had to finalize everything ASAP and we discuss it at MY HOME with Jieun. Why would she be angry?

“I don’t know. She was okay since morning. Let her be. She will be okay later on.” I assure them as I know she will be.

“Oh ya by the way, Happy Birthday. Don’t think that we ever forgot about your birthday today.” Suho hyung wished me.

“Oh yes. Happy Birthday Jongin~~ so… do you have any plan for today? Is Jieun preparing something special for you today?” Chanyeol hyung asked all I could do at that moment was to shrug my shoulder and sighed.

“What’s with the loud sigh? Don’t tell me she totally forget about your birthday.” Baekhyun hyung said.

“Let’s go to class or we are going to be late for the first period.” I told them to escape from more questions being asked by them.

We were walking along the corridors and many FEMALE STUDENTS were whispering. At first I though it was normal for them. I mean they are girls after all. They will do this kind of things, gossips and of course I noticed that. They were whispering among themselves but I am very sure they were talking about me. I totally ignored them and went to my class only to discover a whole load of gifts around my seats. Too many that I think it was such a burden. But it’s normal since I have been receiving gifts every single year. Well, It not just me but the other members too since we are quite popular at school but not at the same level as the kingkas.

The other members wet to my class and help me arrange the gift as it will be a mess and it will actually block the passage way. Lucky for me, my seat is at the corner so I could arrange and place it there so that it could open it later on.  Since Sehun is my classmate and also my buddy in my class I have no problem with the space. Since Sehun presents were also like this when it is his birthday.

“Oppa~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May all your wish come true. Here you go. Your present.” Daeun came into my class and wished me as she passed me a navy blue box which is my present. I just tooked it and than her for the present that she ust gave me.

“Oh komawo. I will open it later with the other presents since class is starting soon. See you later. Bye.” I told Daeun as class was starting soon and she want in her class at the moment but in MY CLASS.

Wishes from members: CHECKED.
Wishes from fans:           CHECKED.
Present from fans:          CHECKED.
Wishes from Daeun:       CHECKED.
Present from Daeun:     CHECKED.
Wishes from KIM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter