Feelings

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI POV

It was 3pm and my lecture ended slightly earlier, therefore I made my way to the nearby café and have my lunch. I was enjoying my cake when my phone rang…

Yoboseyo?

Jongin ssi…

Yes, it’s me.

I found the person that you have been looking for all this while.

Lee Jieun?

Yes. I found Lee Jieun.

What?!!! Are sure it’s her?

Yes I am very sure it’s her.

Where is she now?

I have been following her for almost a week… she is now staying in Chuncheon with a lady. Jongin ssi… don’t worry. I will send a few photos to you and you can confirm it with me if she is the Lee Jieun that you are looking for.

Okay great. For now… just continue following her. Thank you so much.

I hang up.

A few seconds later… a few photos were sent to me. The photos were really clear. It is her.  She was wearing a school uniform. It wasn’t just a back view picture, but the picture was shot when she was looking to the front. Her smile. I miss her smile. I miss her. The word ‘miss’ is so underrated.

I need to call up Luhan hyung. He need to know about this. I quickly dialed Luhan hyung number and after a few ring he pick up the call.

Oh Jongin ah whats up?

Hyung I need to meet you, I found Jieun.

What do you mean you found her?

I asked my friend to track her down. And found her. Hyung where are you right now?

Are you sure Jongin ah?

Very sure hyung.

Arraseo meet me at the usual place around 9pm.

Neh hyung. See you later.

He hang up.

Finally after a year… I finally found her again. Jieun ah I promised I will never leave you or will I ever hurt your feelings. Jieun ah, let’s start anew life…

JIEUN POV

I really hope Luhan oppa won’t tell Jongin oppa. I really wish to stay here longer. I don’t want to leave Hyuk. We are already happy with each other. And… I don’t want to disappoint Hyuk. To be honest, I am confused with my own feelings. When Luhan oppa told me about Jongin oppa, my heart just skipped a beat. I do miss him. How can I not? He is my husband, although he did so many things towards me, he is still my husband. But Hyuk… I love him too. After 7 months, I really fell in love with him. Urghhhh!!! I really don’t understand myself.

“Jieun ah what do you think?” Hyuk asked me.

“Huh? What?” I asked him back.

“You weren’t listening to me?” He stopped and turn my body so that I am looking at him.

“Hey… I noticed that you have been zoning out since we left noona’s cafe. What are you thinking? Tell me. Is it about Luhan hyung?” Both his hand held my arm. I don’t know how I should tell him.

“Hyuk… I don’t know what I should do.” I hung my head low. I couldn’t look into his eyes. I feel guilty. Right then, he embrace me into his hug.

“Jieun ah. It’s okay. I will respect the decision that you make later on. Just do whatever you think it’s the best for you…. Even if it mean that we… have to stop this relationship.” I looked up when he said the word “stop”. I looked into his eyes… and I knew he too don’t want this to happened. I hug him back this time… tighter. My heart aches when he said that. I tried to hold back my tears but when Hyuk my hair… I just let it all out. My tears were staining his uniform.

“Don’t say that. Please… I love you so much.” I hug him tighter.

“Hey don’t cry. I’m still here. I will always be beside you so long as no one take you away from me.” He continue my hair, however, I could hear soft sobbing from Hyuk. My heart ache more when I hear his soft sobs. He pulled me away from the hug and pulled me for a kiss. A passionate one.

“I love you so much Lee Jieun” Hyuk confess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spent the whole afternoon at the park. Just sitting on the bench and appreciate each other presence.

“Hyuk ah… do you ever regret loving me?” I asked breaking the silence between us.

“What are you asking? I never regret. In fact, this is the highlight of my life.” He replied and smiled at me.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized. For everything. The past and even the future.

“Please stop apologizing. I really hate it.” He looked pissed.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized again.

He cupped my face and kiss my lips.

“What was that for?” I asked.

“To make you stop saying that word. Instead of saying that word… I prefer the word love. You should say “I love you, Oppa” more often. I prefer that.” He said and pinched my cheeks.

“Let’s go home. Noona going to be worried if we are late.” He said and stood up. He took my hand and walk back home together. We walked hand in hand towards the bus stop. I never want to let go of his hand. I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter