CHAPTER 9

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

SNSD were amazed at the interior design of YG building. It was really futuristic with elegance touch. They were posters of YG celebrities along a hallway which were placed in glasses. Blue lighting in the hallway gave it a classy aura. SNSD were impressed with the design as they never been in YG building because YG never let outsiders come to their territory. They felt special to become one of the few who can come there.

They reached Big Bang vocal studio in the 4th floor. Again, there were amazed at how complete the studio was. Not like in SM they didn’t have that, but it’s just amazing to think that they managed the studio by themselves.

“Wow. They sure are talented musicians. I feel great that we can work with them” Seohyun said as she was amazed by the so many instruments and recording stuffs in the studio. There were also Big Bang posters on the wall and music sheets on the table.

“Yeah. I hope one day we can be like them too.” Taeyeon replied as she grabbed Love Song music sheet on the table. Big Bang werent there as they were having a short meeting with Hyun Suk sajangnim in his office. A YG staff asked them to wait in the studio.  As they were roaming around in the studio, the door opened.

 

 

 

 

“Sorry for making all of you waiting. We had a meeting just now. Please sit.” GD said as he motioned SNSD girls to sit around a small table which they had to sit in double line.

“So today, we’ll have a session where we will listen to our song. Just to be familiar with it. We wouldn’t record it today as we have to divide the parts. Tomorrow will be recording day. Don’t worry about the rest as we will handle it. And the next few days we will be practicing our dance moves. Is that okay?” GD explained briefly about their activities for the next few days.

Wow..no wonder he’s the leader.’

“Okay oppa. We will do our best for this project.” Taeyeon smiled. She really look up to GD as she always thouht that GD is a great musician which can be her role model.

The dividing parts session continued which most of the lines will be sung by Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun, Taeyang and Daesung as they are the vocalists. GD, TOP, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri took the rap parts and the remaining members sang one or two lines each.

 

 

 

 

After that, they had a break. They mingled and chatted with each other while having simple lunch in the studio. Suddenly, there were knocks on the door.

“Yahh !! How dare you not invite us for welcoming our guests?” Park Bom said in a high voice looking at the Big Bang members. They really looked like a gangster group with their outfits and their angry looks. Seohyun’s eyes sparkling as she saw her favorite group in front of her.

“Owh noona. Sorry for not telling you. We were in a lost world when these pretty girls are here.” TOP said teasing the angry Bom.

“You ! How dare you speaking to your noona like that? I’ll report to Jooyeon that you are flirting with other girls” Dara backed Bom up as she threatened TOP with his girlfriend name.

“Jooyeon? Who’s that oppa? Sooyoung asked when she and the other SNSD were confused with the conversation.

“Owh..she’s my girlfriend.” TOP answered with a sheepish smile while ruffling his hair. He is in relationship with Jooyeon for about a year now after they met in a music show.

*For all of you who don’t know Jooyeon, she’s an After School’s member. My favorite in After School after Bekah..hee~~*

 

 

 

 

“BWOH??!!! You have a girlfriend?” SNSD shouted in unison which startled both Big Bang and 2NE1.

“Calm down girls. I know you are disappointed but what can we do about that? Hahaha~well she’s Jooyeon of After School.” TOP jokingly said while laughing at their reaction.

“After School’s Jooyeon? Why we didn’t know about that?”

“Well because I didn’t announce it.”

“But GD oppa announced his relationship. Why cant you?”

*Silence* GD was hurt at the mentioning of his relationship. Kiko had been calling and messaging him for hundreds times but he ignored them as he knew Kiko will give unreasonable explanations. All Big Bang members including Jessica knew about his broken relationship so they stayed quiet.

“Yahh ! Dont be busybody. That’s his decision.” Jessica spoke for the first time that day. She felt the need to save TOP and GD. She can see GD’s changed reaction when they mention about love relationship. GD excused himself to go to the toilet but Jessica knew it’s because he didn’t want to be asked about his relationship with Kiko.

 

 

 

 

 

SNSD still in shock about the news. But they decided to move on since it’s TOP’s life. They shouldn’t interfere much but support him. 2NE1 who looked scary at first were actually nice persons. Bom and Dara were humorous while CL and Minzy were quiet people. SNSD enjoyed talking with 2NE1 because before that they never talked with each other aside from greetings and bowing.

“Unnie, I need to go to the toilet. Can you show me the way?” Jessica felt really cold after being in the studio for hours. She needed a companion as she afraid she will lost.

“Owh. It’s in the end of this floor. There’s a sign so you wouldn’t lost.” Bom said shortly before continuing her gossip with Sunny. They can make a good pair as they love to chat about celebrities’ gossips.

I need her to accompany me not just give me a blurry direction

Jessica went out from the studio. She looked for toilet sign everywhere but cant found it. Then she reached the end of a hallway where the sign of toilet printed on a door. When she went out from the toilet she heard a loud shriek from a door near the toilet.

Who’s letting his anger in this daylight? Such a freak’

As Jessica wanted to walk away, she heard another voice “I HATE YOU !!”. And that shouting voice belonged to the person she knew, GD.

Jessica went closer to eavesdrop GD. But GD said nothing more. She peeked through a slight opening of the door where she can see GD leaned to the railings while holding a can of carbonated water wearing a depressed face.

He still cant forget his girlfriend. Poor him’ But Jessica can do nothing as GD asked her to pretend not know him.

Yeah, maybe I should stop interfere with his life’

 

 

 

 

Jessica turned her body just to be bumped by someone on her forehead.

“Ouch ! That’s hurt” She rubbed her forehead.

“Owh sorry. I didn’t see you. Owh Jessica-shi” Jessica looked at the guy in front of her. It was Taeyang.

“Owh oppa. Why are you here?”

“I am the one who should ask you that. What are you doing in front of men’s toilet?”

“Well, I..I..” Jessica stuttered as she didn’t now what to answer. Obviously the spot where she’s standing right now was far from women’s toilet.

“Hahahahaha~~You are so cute Jessica-shi. Are you stalking me?” Taeyang felt amused by Jessica’s reaction.

Jessica awkwardly laughed with him. She felt comfortable with Taeyang. She thought Taeyang was so shy with girls.

“No I am not. I just lost whilst searching for the toilet. By the way, you can call me Sica, oppa.”

“Owh,okay Sica.” Taeyang showd off his trademark eye-smile. Jessica blushed at that sight. Right then, they heard the door beside them opened.

 “Owh Jiyong-ah. What are you doing there?” Taeyang was surprised to see GD coming from the fire escape area.

Both stern-faced GD and the blushing Jessica just looked at each other.