CHAPTER 50

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

After praying so hard, GD finally able to hear the good news from Jessica which was she got a green light from her management for the 3 days holiday. No one was happier than GD after hearing the news. He was so excited that he prepared all his stuffs and the itinerary 2 days before their vacation even in the midst of his busy schedule, solo, group or with Yoona. His life was back to normal but his mood was exceptionally good everyday. People around him were a bit concern with his sudden change. The moody and grumpy GD was no longer seen. But when people asked him about why he was happy, he just simply answered them with ‘a good day will come’ with a broad smile.

 

As for Jessica, she was glad that her relationship with GD becoming better everyday. GD was still acting bossy to her but she didn’t care about it because she loved GD the way he was. GD will always call her everyday just to ask her well-being, but again not in romantic way. He either asking directly then hung up or started the conversation with a nag. They indeed a weird couple. For the vacation with GD, Jessica didn’t tell anyone even Yoona. So, she was patiently waiting for the day to come while getting all happy by herself.

 

 

“Where are we going oppa?” Jessica was wearing one of the clothes GD bought her completed with a cap and shades. They were already at the harbor waiting in front of a boat. GD on the other hand was wearing his usual stylish jacket and not to forget his sunglasses.

“Not going to tell you.” GD smirked before he looked at his watch for the ninth time.

“You are always like that.” Jessica pouted. However, she still felt happy that she the day of their vacation finally came. GD suddenly grabbed Jessica’s hand and led the confused Jessica to the boat.

“Okay, it’s time to depart !” GD said happily.

 

 

Jessica was more than speechless. She couldn’t believe her eyes. It seemed like a movie for her. She was standing on a very beautiful beach at God knows where. Her eyes were wandering to every direction to get a glimpse of the beautiful and innocent nature.

“Oppa, is this Korea?” Jessica asked while still awing about the beach scenery. She was already at the beach shore.

“I cant tell you.” GD said proudly before he walked with Jessica on the shore side by side. Throughout the journey to the island, he intentionally made Jessica slept so that she didn’t know where the island was. It’s just that he wanted this vacation to be like a dream for them.

“im bad in geography but I believe this is Korea. Wow~I cant believe our country has a beautiful island like this. I must bring my members here next time.” Jessica said happily.

“How do you want to bring them here if you don’t know where this island is? Pabo~” GD said before giving a light knock to Jessica’s forehead.

“You’re right. By the way, I thought you already stopped with that thing.” Jessica said with her fake angry expression.

“What thing?” GD asked innocently.

“That knock-my-head thing”

 

 

They spent the hour admiring the beach and having random conversations. Jessica really loved how casual they can be at the beach given that the beach can be said as isolated. Only old folks lived there. So, they had no worries about being captured by paparazzi. After the enjoyable hour, they finally went to a small rest house near the beach. Again, Jessica was surprised with GD’s ability.

“Where in the world you found this island oppa with this amazing house? Is this house yours?” Jessica said while observing the beautiful main room with a king-sized bed on the center. What made the room more amazing was the balcony faced the beach. The airing of the room was very good and fresh.

“Do you want me to buy this house?” GD asked seriously. He misinterpreted Jessica’s question.

“What?” Jessica hoped that she heard GD wrongly.

“I’ll buy this house if you like it.” GD said casually before he rested his body on the big bed. His answer was like a bomb to Jessica. She just can shake her head when GD once again displaying how careless he was with spending his money. Slowly, she took a seat beside GD on the bed.

“I was just asking oppa. No need to be all serious.” Jessica gave a mother-like smile.

“But if you really love it, I will buy it for you.” GD answered before he took Jessica’s hand and intertwined their fingers.

“Aigoo. This rich guy really knows how to waste his money. You should save your money well, oppa. I don’t want to marry a pauper, you know.” Jessica joked.

“Yah, are you proposing to me again?” GD pulled Jessica close to him that she was nearly lie flat on GD’s body. Their closeness was more than enough to make Jessica’s face turned tomato red.

“I..im not. i..i was just saying.” Jessica said while avoiding GD’s killing gaze. She struggled to release herself from GD but GD held her body tight that they finally were in hugging position.

“Well, no need to be shy. There’s only one guy in the world whom you can marry.” GD said before he finally stood up and reached a towel beside the bed. Jessica was so relieved that GD finally let her go but still GD’s words struck her mind. While she was still in her world, GD was already shirtless which made Jessica who just realized this speechless.

“Oppa! How can you casually took off your clothes in front of me?” Jessica said in shocked with her useless act of covering her eyes.

“Tchh. As if you never saw me shirtless.” GD smirked referring to those nights they spent together on his bed before he went close to Jessica who was still covering her face on the bed.

“This guy chinja. I wouldn’t say anything if his body is like Taec oppa.” Jessica said to herself but little did she know that GD was already in front of her hearing all those insulting words.

“Yah !! How dare you comparing me to that beast creature. I am far better than him.” GD said in his fake anger tone. Actually he didn’t care much when Jessica said about Taecyeon because he knew well how close they were as friends.

“A..anniyo..i was just..” Jessica’s attempt to cover her previous words was halted when GD showed her a paper. Jessica can only feel weird when all of sudden GD gave her a paper.

“Read this and make sure you understand it by the time I finish refresh myself.” GD said before he entered the bathroom. Jessica pouted while scanning the paper.

Jisica Vacation

Theme      : Bond strengthening.

Objective          : To make girlfriend (Jessica) fully fell in love with her charming and kind boyfriend  (the great GD)

                   To make sure clueless girl doesn’t even have the slightest idea about cheating with other guys ;]

                   To make sure this holiday become a great memory for the girlfriend

 

Schedules

          Day 1        : Spending time TOGETHER

          Day 2        : Wasting time TOGETHER

          Day 3        : Always TOGETHER

Rules                  : No backing away !

 

 

Jessica cant believe what she just read. The mighty and cool GD was actually a childish guy behind his cold appearance. He even prepared a funny schedule for them. Jessica didn’t know whether to laugh or to worry. GD’s always-changing mood was in worrying state.

“Yah !” The usual sergeant-like voice startled Jessica. GD was already out from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Once again, Jessica’s face reddened.

“As you already read, today is our first day. I want to go to the beach. You should change your clothes.”

 

 

 

GD was having his time under the sun while waiting for Jessica to come out. He felt really happy that he can finally have a peace vacation with his lover Jessica without any disturbances. The blue sea was calm and the breeze was blowing gently. A perfect combination for a great vacation.

“Oppa.” Jessica’s voice disturbed GD’s train of thought. He turned his head to look at Jessica. What he saw made him nearly fell to the sand from his chair. Jessica was wearing a bikini ! It was his first time to see the overly y Jessica. He already aware that SNSD members had very good bodies with all the new kept reporting about it but witnessing it live was more than daebak. Luckily, there were only them at the beach that he didn’t have to start his speech about how Jessica couldn’t dress ily. GD’s eyes were scanning Jessica from head to toe. His manly instinct was challenged with his y beautiful lover in front of him.

“Oppa, gwenchana?” Jessica asked before she bent her body towards GD. GD’s nose was going to explode with blood when he accidentally saw Jessica’s deep cleavage. He snapped his head to his right to avoid that devilish sight.

“I..im fine.” GD stuttered before he shook his head hard to calm himself. Sensing that GD might be alright, Jessica then sat beside him.

“Oppa, can I go swim?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah, just..go.” GD still didn’t dare to look at Jessica. If in normal day, he will already prohibit her from going far from him but he needed to calm his hormone first before he can do anything.

“You don’t want to join me?”

“I will. Just give me a minute.”

“Okay.”

 Jessica was so happy to hear GD’s permission so she jogged to the beach almost immediately. The crystal clear water was so tempting that she didn’t delay any seconds to jump into the water. After 5 minutes of playing in the water, GD finally joined her fully prepared physical and mental.

“Yah ! Don’t go too far. Come here.” GD warned Jessica who already over happy. But it made GD regretted his action at that instant. When Jessica turned to look at him, GD thought he saw a beautiful y mermaid who lost her way at the beach. Jessica’s perfect body along with her wet hair were just a bomb to GD that he cant move from his spot. The usual only-heroin-can-move movie was applied there. Didn’t know what happened to GD that he behaved that way on that day.

Jessica came nearer to GD with a happy smile and playfully splashed the water to him. Thanks to the cold water that GD finally able to grasp his sense.

“Yah ! You..” GD words halted when Jessica jumped to his back and locked her arms around GD’s neck. This sudden loving action startled GD. Who wouldn’t when a beautiful y mermaid-like woman was hugging you from the back in water with y bikini on in a deserted island?!! Maybe Jessica was too happy that she didn’t know she did a BIG move there.

“Aigoo oppa. Stop being like a granny.” Jessica said while laughing happily. But for GD, he was having his torturous moment there. Being in direct contact with Jessica’s glamorous body was like a punishment to him. He can feel every curve of Jessica’s body from that hug. It’s true he did lot of MVs with hot supermodels and acting intimate with them wasn’t a problem at all but again, with Jessica it’s different. Before this, he only saw Jessica in her baggy clothes, thanks to his foolishness for buying like a store of hip hop clothes to Jessica. After a brief thinking, he turned Jessica to face him. As expected, the always happy Jessica was wearing a big smile on her face.

“Yah, you know, I feel suffocated right now.” GD said lowly while gazing deeply into Jessica’s eyes.

“Nehh? Why? You are not feeling well?” Jessica’s face turned worry at that instant.

“Yes. So please, don’t torture me anymore.”

“Torture you?”

“You..forget it.” GD sighed deeply. He knew well he was being super ridiculous.

“Just tell me oppa. Maybe I can help you.”

“I don’t think so. Because you wearing this y bikini is killing me.” At last, GD’s thought was revealed.

“Oppa..” Jessica didn’t know how to interpret GD’s words. He sounded serious but at the same time ridiculous.

“I didn’t know clueless girl can be so y. And you know what? Im a healthy guy who has healthy desire. Protect yourself while you still can girlfriend.” GD said seriously like he always did in recording room. For a reason, he had to make it clear to Jessica.

“ert !” Jessica yelled before ran away from GD. She didn’t know what will happen if she stayed too long with GD.

 

 

 

 

The whole day was filled with activities that GD planned and believed will make him and Jessica became closer. He rented bikes for the evening activities and also skate shoes. The y had their tea at a table near the beach and also playing kites since the wind was nicely blew. Their dinner was also organized by GD. He already prepared his menu that he will serve to Jessica that night.

“Woah oppa ! This is daebak!!” Jessica couldn’t hide her excitement when she saw a table full of foods in front of her. Unconsciously, her saliva was secreting excessively and her hands were clasped together with twinkling eyes.

“Yah, wipe your saliva. This girl..chinja” GD just can shake his head witnessing his admirable SNSD’s girlfriend becoming like a child in front of foods.

“You are jjang oppa. I know you can cook but at this rate, you can be a chef.” A silly smile formed on Jessica’s face.

“Tchh. This is so wrong. As a girlfriend, you are the one who should cook for me. Not the other way round.” GD took his seat in front of Jessica. The table was set up nicely with 3 candles at the center and petal of roses were scattered on the table’s surface.

“I wanted to cook for you but you didn’t allow me and give me a chance.” Jessica gave her famous pout to show her protest.

“Arasso. Let just eat.” GD ended the small talk. The dinner went smoothly with Jessica continuously praising GD’s ability of cooking.

“Aigoo oppa. I didn’t regret choosing you as my boyfriend. Now I don’t have to worry who will be in charge of our kitchen in the future. You even decorated the table. As expected from my romantic guy.” Jessica said happily.

“Yah yah. Tchh~just tell me honestly. You really want to marry me right?” GD said referring to Jessica’s words.

“Nehh?” The spoon stopped in the middle of its way to Jessica’s mouth.

“If im not wrong. You are always proposing to me indirectly.” A playful wink formed by GD.

“Delusional.” Eventhough said so but her heart said the opposite. She had no one to blame but herself for her uncontrollable mouth.

 

 

 

The time to sleep came and as usual, GD will pull Jessica beside him and hugged her tightly like a teddy bear.

“Oppa. It’s hot. Give me a little space.” Jessica said irritated. She loved when GD hugged her because GD’s loving acts were really precious but when he already surrounded her body with his, it was just suffocating.

“Take off your clothes. I am sure you wouldn’t feel hot anymore.” GD said nonchalantly.

“Chinja this ert !” Jessica couldn’t believe GD. She was having second thought whether it’s safe to sleep beside GD that night. He’s been acting weird since they arrived at the island.

“im your boyfriend. It’s legal for me to be ert. Isnt it baby?” GD said in a flirty manner way which made Jessica felt like a bunch of spiders crawling on Jessica’s body. Jessica can feel her body hairs straightened with GD’s unusual romantic manner. She was considering to grab her phone and call whoever to save her from anything that GD had in his mind. Her body stiffened when GD actually trapped her in between his arms and his face was very close to her.

“Op..oppa..This is wrong. I..”

“Tchh. I am not that short-minded, silly. I just love toyou’re your scared expression. Besides, that thing is not my style.” GD said casually before he distanced himself from Jessica.

“Oppa..”

“Yah, don’t you have anything to say than oppa?”

“Gomawoyo.”

“For what?”

“For not me.” Jessica joked which hit her target. She somehow wanted to make a fun to GD also. GD slowly smiled.

“Pabo.”

“You know oppa. We SNSD have our ideal guy in every male group. Well, of course everyone has different bias but still, majority will vote the same person.” Jessica opened the story. She really loved to have random conversations with GD.

“Tchh. Why girls always having those silly rank of ideal guys?” GD said eventhough his heart was saying ‘there better be G-Dragon there’.

“But..we didn’t have anyone in Big Bang. Surprising isn’t it?” Jessica continued.

“Bwoh? Wae?” GD felt restless already. He knew Big Bang wasn’t a group with visual strength but still, as a very popular group; it’s an insult to be not picked as ideal guy.

“I don’t know. Now when I think of it, I just realized about this too.” Jessica chuckled.

“Yah, you girls..fine. No one will die if nobody chooses us as an ideal. It’s just a childish game.” GD said with a voice obviously showing that he cared about that thing which made Jessica smiled.

“But you know, we were invited to this one show where we were asked to choose some guys. It’s like world cup voting. And you and TOP oppa were the first candidates.” Jessica said. GD was trying hard to make his expression like he didn’t care but his ears were as big as elephants’.

“That’s when I know that you are actually quite popular among us. The interesting thing is, you beat the handsome TOP oppa. Amazing.” Jessica continued while trying to make GD fired up a bit.

“Just for you to know, I have a lot more fans than TOP hyung. He’s second after me. Not to brag but it’s the fact.” GD said while giving a glare to Jessica who was having her time to see GD’s jealousy.

“Oppa, there’s nothing wrong to be the second. Owh but actually, you lost to Yunho oppa for the second round. And guess who made you lost? Your second girlfriend.”

“My second girlfriend? Yoona?”

“Well.”

“That girl..”

“Aigoo~oppa. As you said, it’s just a childish game. Who cares?”

“But still, I shouldn’t lose to..” GD tried his best to argue over that thing when he clearly said he didn’t care about that rank.

“Who cares when you lose as long as I voted for you.” GD suddenly stopped his rattle about why he shouldn’t lose when he heard Jessica’s words.

“In cheesy words, you are always a winner oppa.” Jessica continued while showing a sheepish smile.

“It is cheesy.” GD said before he pecked Jessica’s cheek which left her blushing hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minutes passed by but their eyes were still fresh. Neither both of them felt the urge to close their eyes despite the long tiring day they spent together. They immersed in their own thoughts and seemed like the ceiling was unusually attractive that night that both of them observed the white motionless ceiling.

“You know oppa. I am so happy today.” Jessica suddenly spoke.

“Why?”

“Because you bring me here. I really love the fact that we are spending our time together and chat for the whole day. I always dream for a vacation with you since we both are so busy. And finally, we are here. Thanks oppa.” Jessica said which turned the happy atmosphere to a serious one.

“Oppa, are you asleep?” Jessica asked when she didn’t hear any replies from GD.

“I am happy too and also excited.”

“Why?”

“Secret.”

Jessica pouted again. She really didn’t like when GD changed into secretive mode. If she can, she really wanted to have the ability to access GD’s brain whenever she liked.

 

 

 

 

The next day was started with GD’s usual yell of morning call to Jessica. Jessica really craved for another hour of sleep since GD dragged her into a late night sleep of the never ending conversation. But when she smelled a nice aroma coming from the kitchen, she immediately jumped out from the bed and appeared at the table with spoon and fork ready in her hands.

“Yah, cant you wash your face first? Seriously, I am reconsidering about our future status.” GD said with apron wrapped around his waist.

“Oppa, you really look like an ahjumma now.” Jessica said trying to hold her laughter. GD’s flowery apron and ladle in his hand resembled typical Korean ahjumma a lot. But when he let off the apron, the usual stylish GDragon appeared.

“A stylish one.” Jessica continued before she started her breakfast.

 

 

 

For the whole day, GD was restless thinking about his plan that he had been thinking since before the vacation. This was one of the reasons why he didn’t involve in acting field despite him being called as the ultimate idol. He cant hide his emotion.

“Oppa, is there something wrong?” Jessica asked that evening when they were strolling at the beach while holding hands.

“An..anniyo.” GD’s unconfident answer made Jessica suspected GD.

“You rarely stutter. So, there might be something for sure.” Jessica voiced out.

“Yah, I said nothing. Let’s go back. We have been here since hours ago.”

“I want to watch the sunset. You can go first.” Jessica gave her childish pout to beg for GD’s permission.

“You always watch the sunsets. At this rate, you can be astronomer. Okay then, don’t forget to come back in.” GD said but actually he quite relieved that he had time to have his final check for his plan that night.

The last night of Jisica’s vacation came fast that GD thought it was good but he felt nervous at the same time. He frequently glanced at his watch and prayed that number 12 wasn’t exist. GD and Jessica were sitting on the sand facing the night beach after their dinner, Jessica insisted.

“You really love beach huh?” GD asked. As he observed, when he and Jessica didn’t have anything to do, Jessica will go to the beach and spent her time there.

“Nehh. As I remember I told you before about this.” Jessica said while eyeing GD. Sometimes, she assumed, GD had bad memories.

“Owh.” A short answer from GD. He then pulled Jessica’s head and put it on his shoulder. Jessica really liked it when GD acting lovely. The dark night was really beautiful as moon and starts were accompanying the 2 lovers brightening their night. And the reflected images of the sparkling stars and the shining moon on the sea water were just amazing. To add the fabulous scenery, the wind was blowing just at the right speed that can cool off the burning love of Jisica’s love.

“You really love this thing huh oppa?” Jessica asked while smiling.

“What thing?”

“Putting my head on your shoulder.”

GD smiled before he tightened the hug around Jessica’s shoulder. Indeed, he loved that act.

 

 

 

 

“I really want to see your little sister. What’s her name again?” GD suddenly asked to start his entire plan. He had to drag the conversation until 12 o’clock strike.

“Her name is Krystal oppa. Aigoo~how come you cant know your girlfriend’s sister’s name?” Jessica palmed her forehead. She really cant believe how ignorant GD can be.

“I know. Im just teasing you. No need to be so worked up. And I also know she’s Fx’s maknae right?” GD said which Jessica replied with just a nod.

“Well, now im not the ignorant GD anymore.” GD said proudly but for Jessica she believed when she interrogated GD about idol groups, he will fail at the first question.

“By the way, why you want to meet her?”

“Cant i?”

“Well, depends on your intention.”

“I want to know your secrets since you were a child that with them I can use to threaten you so that you cant run away from me.” GD gave his evil smirk which Jessica replied with another smirk.

“Childish. But seriously, you want to meet her? She did ask me to bring you to meet her. But I know what she wants. What a materialistic I dongseng I have.”

“Materialistic? Meaning..?”

“She knows that you bought me a lot of branded stuffs and she is determined to have some from you. Im warning you, no giving her things or gifts. Don’t spoil her.”Jessica said seriously. She loved her dongseng but she just didn’t want her to be spoilt too much by GD. Even she herself felt that GD spoilt her by giving so many things.

“It’s my decision to give her or not. Besides, it’s one of the ways for me to be close to her. Isnt it?”

 

 

 

Jessica shook her head. She can sense a great alliance will form soon. And she had this instinct that the alliance will destroy her in anytime. But something clicked her mind when she remembered what she brought with her that night. A medium-sized bag was placed near her.

“Owh oppa. I actually..want to give you this.” Jessica said while extending the bag to the puzzled GD. But when he opened the bag, his eyes grew big immediately.

“It’s a simple cap and it’s not branded but I hope you like it.”

Jessica felt choked suddenly when GD hugged her out of nowhere tightly like she was being crushed by a train. She can feel her breath becoming irregular.

“Op..oppa..i..cant breath..” Jessica said with all her efforts.

“You pabo. Im waiting like forever to get your gift.” GD said dramatically. He really appreciated the cap that Jessica gave. It’s really simple with only a letter ‘J’ on its front but still, it’s the first gift he got from Jessica. He then released the hug which Jessica felt very relieved because she can feel her last breaths.

“I always wanted to give you gifts but im afraid it’s not suit to your liking. I actually intended to by you one when I was in Japan but again, im afraid about your preference. But then I think this vacation might be the suitable moment.” Jessica said while looking at the lifeless sand below her.

“Thank you. I really love this cap. It’s nice.” GD thanked Jessica who cant believe what she heard, GD’s rarely thankful word. And for that reason, she was very happy to know that she made the right choice. And again, GD hugged her.

“I don’t really wear a cap nowadays but since you gave me one, I will wear this.” GD said while patting Jessica’s hair. After a minute of meaningful hug, GD released Jessica and wore the cap.

“Do I look good?”

“As expected from my fashionista boyfriend.” Jessica commented with a dramatic face and clap.

 

 

“Well. Owh by the way, tonight is your night.” GD smiled meaningfully which drove Jessica in question.

“Since you gave me a hat, I also have a gift for you if you consider it a gift.”

“Nehh?”

GD then looked at his watch. There’s only a few seconds left before..

“Woahh!!!” Jessica was so surprised when her eyes caught a bright light coming from the sea direction. What she saw next was nearly made her lost her breath. Numerous bright lanterns were flying up to the sky in a slow motion forming the ‘I LUV U JESS’. There were maybe hundreds of them that Jessica calculated can bright up a small town. She cant believe what she saw that she was already standing awing at the amazement in front of her sparkling eyes. GD who still sat at the corner was satisfied that his plan was going smoothly. He congratulated himself for making the plan went as it should with the aim for making Jessica touched succeed. He didn’t not need to ask Jessica if she was touched or not because he can see it from the forming tears in her eyes.

GD slowly approached Jessica who was still admiring the view before he hugged her from the back.

“You like it?” GD asked with his romantic mode voice.

“Mm..so much.” Jessica was speechless that GD did a wonderful thing for her. To make a large scale surprise like that in an isolated island wasn’t an easy task.

“Im glad you love it. I know I always been a very bad boyfriend for you but you still want to be beside me. For that, I have no words to say than thank you. It may be not enough for me to repay all my sins just by this vacation and all those lanterns but I am truly sincere. I aware that I rarely say those words but believe me, in my heart, there’s only one name. And it’s you Jessica.” GD said. Jessica turned her body with her eyes still glistening in tears, a happy one. Her heart was beating excessively that she was over the moon when GD was saying all those romantic words. She cupped GD’s face and looking into his eyes deeply.

“I never imagined I will be the girl of a player like you oppa. In fact, a sorcerer. You really know how to spell my heart to just have your name on it. You know how to make the impossible to possible and also, you know how to realize my imaginations and dreams to real. I know this might sound weird, but thank you for choosing me oppa.” Jessica said when a drop of her tears fell to the ground.

“You are not an option for me Jessica. You are my destiny. As long as you know that.” GD said before he closed the gap between them and he kissed Jessica’s lips gently. It’s been so long that they didn’t kiss that it made the kiss actually more meaningful with happy tears in between them. They both knew that they had a long journey ahead of them, but they also aware that the feeling they had for each other was worth for a try.

 

 

 

 

Weeks passed since Jisica’s romantic vacation and their lives went back to normal with all the busy schedules. But even with all the obstacles, GD learnt how to manage his time for Jessica. He finally realized that time was a precious thing for a couple and not gifts. They sometimes had dinners together in GD’s apartment or YGE or if Jessica wasn’t busy, she will accompany GD in his apartment. And as Jessica expected, GD already approached her sister, Krystal and showering her with so many gifts that an 18 years old girl shoudnt have. But to be mad at GD or Krystal was a useless thing since they were already like BFF that Jessica sometimes had headache to deal with them. But Jessica still took her time to adjust with her sudden good period with GD. Everything seemed work for them eventhough with Yoona’s presence as GD’s ‘official’ couple. Maybe it’s because Yoona told her and GD that one day that she fell for someone in CNBLUE. Yoona didn’t tell them who but they guessed it might be the guitarist Jonghyun. This also made Jessica at ease since she didn’t have to worry about GYoon’s relationship eventhough GD insisted to meet Jonghyun for an interrogation.

“Seriously oppa, you don’t have to meet him.” Yoona pleaded one day to GD at Big Bang’s recording room when GD told her that he was going to meet Jonghyun to test whether he was qualified enough for Yoona.

“You are still young Yoona-ah. You don’t know guys out there. They are so tricky that a handsome kind guy like him is actually a player.”

“Are you talking about yourself, oppa?”

“Yah! I am your ‘boyfriend’ so I have to approve the guy which I will lose my girlfriend to.”

“Aigoo oppa~It’s me who like him. You will only embarrass me if you meet him. We are still in friend stage. And yeah, you are my ‘boyfriend’ so that what makes it impossible because he knows me as your girlfriend. You should really settle down with Jessica unnie faster.”

 

Yoona’s pray was answered when one day Jessica received a message from GD saying that he wanted to introduce her to his family. Receiving that message was like a hell call. She knew she had to be happy because it’s an official sign that GD was serious about her but her weak spirit was greater. She didn’t think she could face GD’s family. It’s like the moment in YG’s party was repeating itself.

 

Jessica had been counting the day for her to meet GD’s family. As what she knew, GD came from a rich family with high status in society. His father was a successful businessman. But what made her shaky when thinking about GD’s family, from what Seungri told her, GD’s family was very strict and not easy to approach. So with that heart-weakening info, she was having her countless rehearsals everyday on how to make her self-introduction. As for GD, he thought about the thing very seriously since it was a further step for a more serious relationship. He thought Yoona’s words were true. He cant be Yoona’s fake boyfriend forever when he had a girlfriend and Yoona had an interest with other guy. So there he was, impatiently waiting for the day to come and he always prayed that his family will accept Jessica warmly.

 

 

The day of the awaited day came. Jessica was dressing neatly and simply. She didn’t want to show her idol image too much. She rather being analyzed as an ordinary woman with extraordinary good traits. The meeting will be in a hotel where GD reserved a table. He did want to have the meeting at his family’s house but his parents said it’s better if they met Jessica formally first. Jessica insisted to come to the said hotel by herself eventhough GD offered to take her there. But Jessica said, it’s better if GD came with his parents and she promised that she will come earlier than them so that GD’s parents wont be waiting for her.

Call it an ill fate because when Jessica was ready to go, she heard her doorbell rang. Since her members were having their own activities outside, she was the only one at home that she didn’t have the choice to neglect the bell. She really thought it was GD who stubbornly came there to pick her up but when she opened the door she was surprised by the presence of..

“Donghae oppa?”