CHAPTER 8

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

2 days had passed as Jessica last saw GD. And of course she got into trouble with her members and manager as soon as she reappeared in front of them. They always asking what happened in Japan but as she promised to GD, she didn’t tell anything to anyone. To add her sadness of being scold and tired body, Donghae didn’t even give her any call or message since she went to Japan 3 weeks ago. She thought maybe Donghae was busy for his drama filming in Taiwan and she’s afraid to be labelled as a bad girlfriend who always bugging her boyfriend. Nobody knows about her relationship with Donghae except her friends in SM and her manager. She’s afraid that her sajangnim will know about her relationship as she and her members got a band in dating. SM is well known for that.

 

 

-in SME meeting room-

 All the SNSD girls were so excited. They sat at a long table while waiting for Lee Soo Man sajangnim and their guests.

“Wahh !! Im so excited about our collaboration with another group”

“Yeah I know. It must be good to work with another singer. I hope it’s a boy group.”

“Just don’t our labelmates. Im tired seeing those Super Junior and Shinee boys”

“Maybe it’s 2PM.”

“But they always collaborate with us. Our sajangnim wouldn’t hold a second meeting just for that”

The guessing continued as the girls happily mentioning boy groups that they admire.

“I hope it’s 2NE1” Seohyun interrupted for the first time since they started the boy group’s debate. Silence can be felt around the room. All eyes were on Seohyun.

“What? I think they’re cool and very talented. I always wish we can be singing partners with them” Seohyun added as all her unnies gave him a weird look. They never understand Seohyun’s mind.

“But, they’re our rival. And our concepts are very different with each other.”

“I know. That’s why it will be interesting” Seohyun said while smiling. She is the biggest fan of 2NE1 since their debut. She always dreams to be friend with them. But since 2ne1 rarely showed up in variety shows and music programmes, it was difficult for her to accomplish her dream.

As Jessica heard Seohyun’s statement, she remembered about GD. She didn’t know why but talking about differences cant stop her from having a hope that their singing partner would not be Big Bang.

 

The room’s door suddenly opened revealing Lee Soo Man who walked through the door and quickly sat in the middle chair.

“So girls. How are you? I assume you just fine since all of you are here” LSM started his speech while looking at Jessica’s direction.

“Now, our guests have arrived and it will be impolite of us to let them wait outside for long. So, let’s meet them” LSM continued as he grabbed the room’s phone and asking the person in the other line to ask the guests to come in.

 

There were knocking sounds heard across the room. The door squeaked open and revealing Yang Hyun Suk. He entered the room while smiling. He was not alone as five other persons following him behind. They are Big Bang. Jessica was so surprised as she knew that their singing partner would be Big Bang. That means she will meet GD frequently during their collaboration period.

Yang Hyun Suk sat beside LSM while the Big Bang sat at the empty chairs. GD sat opposite to Jessica which made Jessica uncomfortable in her seat.

“Okay girls. I think you all know who these persons are. But let me reintroduce you that the handsome man that sits beside me is Yang Hyun Suk-shi who is the CEO of YG Entertainment. And those eye catching guys who sit in front of you are Big Bang.” LSM used the ‘eye-catching’ word as he can see the SNSD girls were happy about their singing partner.

“So now, you all be working together for these coming weeks. You will produce a single album together as we, me and Hyun Suk-shi think that it will be great if you collaborate. Two great groups with different styles. And I really believe that the song which will be composed by G-Dragon shi will be daebak. Who doesn’t know his killer songs by the way?” LSM laughed as he can see how much he can gain from this collaboration.

What? He will be the composer? Great. It means he will be more snobby when it comes to our practices’ Jessica started to imagine her unlucky life during their collaboration period.

“I hope that both groups can work together well as this is a very important collaboration. People expecting something as 2 major companies working together. So, I hope you can give your best. And as for recording and stuffs, you will be in YG building as we agree that YG building is safer for this great secret of us.” Hyun Suk smiled as he looked towards both groups.

“So, I think that’s it. Since you girls are in break for this week, you’ll start practicing with Big Bang next week. And as for your Japan’s concert tour I have postponed it after this collaboration. Now, if you can excuse us, me and Hyun Suk shi have something to discuss.” LSM and Yang Hyun Suk left the room.

 

 

 

 

*Silence*

“Hi girls. Sorry for not introducing ourselves earlier. By the way, Im Seungri” Seungri started a conversation after 3 minutes of dead silence. He gave a wink to Seohyun who sat opposite him. Seohyun just gave him a polite smile. And so the introduction continued.

“Hi..im G-Dragon..nice to meet you” GD introduced himself politely which made Jessica in an absolute shock.

What’s with the politeness? Is he acting right now?’ Jessica creased her eyebrows.

“Can we call you GD oppa?” Taeyeon with all her braveness asked GD with sparkling eyes. Hyoyeon beside her already had her hands on the table and nodded intensely.

“Yeah, sure. I hope we can be close through this project. And lets do our best.” GD said as a Big Bang leader while showing his charming smile. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon didn’t even make any effort to hide their fangirling mode in front of GD. They clapped and gigling loudly.

“Im Jessica. You can call me Sica. Hope we can work together.”Jessica bowed her head a bit towards Big Bang members. She then coincidentally met her eyes with GD but GD quickly looked at other way as if he didn’t want to look at Jessica.

They finished the session as Big Bang had to go for a schedule. In their way out, they bowed to SNSD girls but again GD didn’t even look at Jessica.

He really must have forgotten about our Japan encounter. Is he really going to ignore me during our practices?’ Jessica sighed.