CHAPTER 28

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

Jessica was preparing to go to meet GD at Big Bang’s new music video filming set. Truth to be told, it wasn’t her will to come, but GD forced her. So there she was with problem on choosing her outfit. She thought, she needed to be presentable as GD’s girlfriend. She had some names to maintain there. She went alone since her other members got something else to do. She tried asking Yoona, but she left earlier this morning for her schedule.

 

Jessica was so happy as she can bring GD her own made lunch box. She prepared 6 boxes for her and Big Bang members in hope to get a little praise there especially from him. Yeah, him G-Dragon. These few days marked their progressing relationship. Jessica felt comfortable talking and sharing her stories with GD eventhough sometimes GD didn’t listen to her.

 

Jessica was greeted by the staffs that were on lunch break at the filming site. She greeted them politely. Then, she was startled when someone tapped her shoulder from her back.

“Noona ! What are you doing here? Are you looking for GD hyung?” Seungri once again acted like a manager of Big Bang. Whenever someone wanted to meet Big Bang members, he will be the one who appeared first.

“Owh Seungri-ah. Yeah, I want to meet him. Where is he?”

“He’s discussing something with the director. God ! Even in the middle of lunch break, he only can see WORKS.”

Jessica just nodded. Actually she was worried hearing her boyfriend working without stop.

“I bring lunch for all of you. Let’s eat together.”

“Wow ! Daebak ! Wait here, I’ll call Yoona. She went to toilet just now.”

“Wait, Yoona? She’s here?”

“Yeah. Don’t you know she is our model in this MV?”

“I don’t know. She didn’t tell us.”

 

 

 

Right then, GD came and in their conversation. GD hugged Jessica from behind making Jessica startled.

“Hi girlfriend. You came. I miss you.” GD said before he kissed Jessica’s cheek. Jessica was blushing heavily with GD’s sweet act. Lately, GD always saying the words ‘I miss you’ to Jessica.

“Oppa, people will see us like this.” Jessica said while trying to release her body from GD’s hug.

“Okay.” GD simply said before he released his hug. Jessica was a bit surprised and disappointeed when GD followed her words. She thought GD will rebel and still wanted to hug her but in a matter of second, he released the hug like it was nothing.

Is he serious? Saying he missed me just a seconds ago and now pushes me aside like im a toy.’ Yes, Jessica was frustrated that the hug she longed for was not that long.

“Hyung, didn’t you tell Jessica noona that Yoona is our MV’s model?” Seungri asked.

“Do I have to? It’s nothing important.” GD said nonchantly. He then grabbed Jessica’s hand and dragged her to a nearest table.

 

 

“What’s that?” GD asked while pointing to a large bag that contained their lunch.

“This is lunch boxes that I prepared for us. Seungri-ah, you said you wanted to call Yoona. “ Jessica said.

“Owh yeah. Forgetful me. Wait here. I’ll call her and the rest.” Seungri said before he excused herself leaving Jessica and GD alone. Jessica put all the boxes on the table before she gave GD one lunch box that was made especially for him. Not long after that, Yoona and the rest of Big Bang members appeared and sat around the table.

“Wahh~Yoona you are jjang. Jiyong is a lucky guy to have you. You always cook for him.” TOP said once he opened his lunch box.

“You cook this?” GD asked disbelievely.

“Yeah. And don’t show that surprised face to me.” Jessica replied.

“You know oppa, seeing Jessica in the kitchen is like seeing you live a day without music sheets. If you know what I mean.” Yoona chuckled.

“Yah ! Be grateful that I bring you something to eat. Not even a thank you.” Jessica pouted and looked away at Yoona’s words.

“Aigoo~my unnie is sulking. By the way, kamsahamnida unnie~” Yoona stressed the thank word.

“Okay. No more arguing. Let’s dig in.” Taeyang said as he cant wait to fill his growling stomach.

 

 

 

“Why you didn’t eat? “ GD said when Jessica didn’t have her lunch box in front of her. Actually, she gave hers to Yoona as she didn’t expect Yoona to be there.

“Mm..im full. You eat, oppa. You need more energy to continue your filming.”

“No. You have to eat with me.” GD said before he stretched out his spoon to Jessica. Jessica was in doubt at first but eventually opened .

“Good girl.” GD praised. Yoona and other Big Bang members just grinned seeing GD and Jessica acted like a sweet loving couple. They knew GD needed that kind of attention since he rarely got one.

 

 

 

In the middle of their lunch eating, GD looked at Yoona who sat beside her.

“Yah ! Eat a lot. Why don’t you eat the veges? They are good for you.” GD nagged Yoona.

“I hate vegetables. They are tasteless. “ Yoona said while making a disgusted look.

“Eat that, bones. You are so skinny. “ GD spoke.

“Are you talking about youself, oppa?”

“YAH ! Im not skinny. Now eat that before I told everyone about your secret.”

“Oppa ! You promised me.”

“Don’t be stubborn. Just eat that. Here I give you more.”GD said before he gave some vegetables from his lunch box to Yoona. Yoona was disagreed at first but then gave up since she knew the insistent GD.

Jessica who viewed the scene beside her was quite sad. Who wouldn’t when your boyfriend acted like a 5 years boyfriend to your 3 years bestfriend? They even knew each other’s secrets. GD and Yoona were still arguing about Yoona’s eating habit when Jessica excused herself to the toilet. Neither GD nor Yoona realized about Jessica’s sudden mood change. Only Taeyang knew and he was following Jessica to the toilet since he knew that was only Jessica’s excuse from being there with GD and Yoona.

 

“Sica-ah.” Taeyang called for Jessica’s attention before she dashed into the toilet.

“Owh oppa. Why are you calling me?”

“Well I just want to ask whether you are okay or not?”

“Why are you asking that? Of course im okay.”

“Are you sure? Since I saw someone was so jealous when her boyfriend acted so sweet with her bestfriend.”

“What do you mean?” Jessica was flustered since she didn’t know that her jealous expression was so obvious.

“Look like that girl doesn’t want to admit it. Anyhow, I hope that girl wont misunderstand her boyfriend since her boyfriend just appreciates her bestfriend as his dongsaeng.”

Jessica was in complete silence hearing Taeyang’s correct guess.

“Taeyang-shi. We will resume the filming in a minute.” A staff called for Taeyang as the filming was about to begin. Taeyang went away with the staff to their filming set.

Goodness ! I was so obvious just now. But I don’t think GD oppa realized it since he was so engrossed with Yoona.’

 

The filming was started again. Jessica’s limit of jealousy was challenged when she saw GD and Yoona started to hug each other with a loving expression. GD and Yoona acted as a lover in the MV so there were so many romantic scenes that each one of them was so sweet from the previous one but killing Jessica from inside. Not until she saw a scene that really can take away her sanity. GD and Yoona were going to kiss each other. Their faces were so close together but before that happened, Jessica ran away from the set crying all the way to she herself didn’t know where.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s phone was ringing since 15 minutes ago. She got non-stopped incoming calls from GD before she received a message from GD. She was alone in the beach that she and GD always went.

 

“YAH ! Why didn’t you answer my calls ?! If you still didn’t want to answer my call, I’ll make sure you regret treating me like this when we meet next time!”

                                                                                      -Handsome Oppa-

 

GD’s call came once again but this time Jessica picked it up since honestly she was affected by GD’s warn.

“Yobeoseyo?”

“YAH !! Where are you?! Why did you disappear before telling me?”

“Mianeyo oppa. I am at the beach we used to go since I was planning to get some fresh air.”

“Wait me there. Don’t you dare to move an inch.” GD said before he hung up the call.

 

Ottoke? What should I say to him when he’s here? I am so stupid for acting like that. He must feel that I am weird. Remember Jessica, this is just temporary relationship. He is not even serious towards you. Don’t fall for him.

 

Jessica gave a mental note for herself but it was no use since she already fell for GD. She just didn’t realize and want to admit it. It was already late evening when Jessica was still appreciating the sunset view in front of her alone while immersed in her own thoughts.

 

 

 

Jessica was nearly shouting when she felt someone’s arms wrapping her waist. But before she did so, the person uttered something that made Jessica blushed.

“Hi girlfriend. Sorry for my lateness.” GD whispered to Jessica’s ears before giving her a peck on the cheek. GD then released his hug before he sat beside Jessica.

“Why did you left just now? I know you lied to me on the phone.” GD started the conversation.

“I was..umm..” Jessica was out of idea. She didn’t know what to say.

“You were jealous with Yoona werent you. Youngbae told me.”

“Nehh? I didn’t. Taeyang oppa just making story.”

“Don’t deny it.” GD said. Jessica was doing the same action she will do when she didn’t know what to say, staring at her feet.

“Im sorry for ever making you jealous. It was just an acting. You know that I treat Yoona just as my dongsaeng right?” GD said in hope Jessica will soften. Jessica was still silent which left GD frustrated.

“Aigoo~what should I do to make my girlfriend forgive me? Should I give her a chocolate?” GD said playfully before he extended a box of chocolate he bought earlier for Jessica to coax her. That was also the reason why he late. Jessica turned to see GD. Her face was full of delight when she saw the chocolate. She needed one at that moment to ease her feeling.

“Thank you oppa. This is my favorite chocolate.” Jessica said while smiling sweetly to GD.

“Is it because you always eating chocolate that makes your smile so sweet?” GD said because he was stunned by Jessica’s smile. In fact, he always was. Hearing GD’s sweet talk made Jessica blushed again. That was one of the reasons why Jessica fell for GD easily. He can blurt out something sweet out of nowhere.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa can I ask you something?” Jessica said when she began to regain her composure.

“I didn’t want to mention it but you already asked one.”

“Did you and Yoona..umm..how should I say..you know..that thing..” Jessica cant complete her words.

“What thing?” GD asked cluelessly.

“You know..that thing.”

“WHAT?!!” GD raised his voice in annoyed. One thing GD didn’t like was guessing.

“KISS !” Jessica shouted at the same extent as GD before she realized her deed. GD just smiled when he knew that Jessica was really jealous.

“No we were not. That is the reason why you should be there until the end. I didn’t kiss her since the kiss scene was stopped just before our lips met. What a waste right?” GD teased Jessica to make Jessica more jealous.

“So you did regret that you couldn’t kiss Yoona?” Jessica said with her usual widened eyes.

“Of course. Who wouldn’t want to kiss the most wanted girl in Korea?” GD said in intention to make Jessica jealous but he was wrong. Jessica was not jealous. She was SO JEALOUS that she can kill someone at that moment. But Jessica didn’t speak a word. She actually was holding back her tears. She wanted to run away far from GD but she knew it will make GD suspected about her feeling. But again, expression cant tell lies. GD can see Jessica’s eyes were b with tears. A feel of guilt built up in GD. He then realized his mistake.

 

 

 

“Yah, are you crying? Don’t tell me you are really jealous.” GD said while holding Jessica’s face to face his.

“No im not.” Jessica said with a quivering voice and her eyes were avoiding GD’s.

“My girlfriend is jealous. I know it. Im sorry again. I was just kidding. I rather kiss the prettiest girl in front of me than kiss other woman.” GD said softly before he leaned in to kiss Jessica’s lips. Jessica closed her eyes in order to appreciate the moment. She still didn’t dare to respond to GD’s kisses but she made a progress. She didn’t surprised or made any weird ugly shocked face when GD kissed her. After a long minute, GD backed away from Jessica’s lips.

“Don’t worry. My lips are only yours. No one can take it from you.” GD said which again made Jessica’s heart raced like a working engine. GD never failed to make Jessica surprised with his words. Most of all, his kisses were the best. She really loved them.

“Now, let’s do the unfinished. We have a date to go. Let’s go” GD said before he and Jessica went into GD’s car.