CHAPTER 1

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

‘G-Dragon is confirmed in relationship with Kiko Mizuhara’

YG office building became so hectic after the confirmation of GD and Kiko relationship. VIPs had been protesting this announcement by camping around YG building since the news out. They really cant accept their charismatic GD being with another girl. Not including all the attacks on internet. Fans use various ways to express their objections to this couple. YG staffs were in hell.

-In Yang Hyun Seuk’s office-

“Jiyong-ah, are you sure about this? As you can see fans are going crazy because of your confession.”

“I am sure hyung. I don’t want to live in secret anymore. It’s tiring.”

“Hmm..I understand. Im not restraining any of my children to be in love. But this is going to cost you a lot. I hope you’ll be ready.”

“I’m ready hyung..I’ll try my best to get my fans’ recognition of my relationship.”

Yang Hyun Suk motioned GD to leave the room. GD bowed to Yang Hyun Suk and left the room with head lowered down. He walked along the hallway towards the lift. He had been thinking many things since he left the room. He pushed the button that has down arrow on it. He had to go to Big Bang’s practice room which was located 4 floors below Yang Hyun Suk’s office floor to meet his other members. He was alone in the glass-walled lift.  When he looked down the building he can see VIPs making a commotion while holding banners and placards written with words that surely he wouldn’t look twice. They contained so many hurtful words. GD sighed. He loved his fans but sometimes he felt restricted when fans invaded his privacy life. He wondered when will they stop gathering here. But he knew that this was what he should pay in the name of celebrity.

GD reached Big Bang’s practice room and when he opened the door, everything occurred so fast. He felt something heavy hit his forehead and he saw darkness. Then he felt his hit the floor.

“Yahh!! Who threw this? Better admit it !!” GD growled loudly while holding a ball. Seriously, a ball in a studio ! In this case, no other person you should blame on other than…

“So sorry hyung. I was just playing with Daesung hyung. I didn’t know that I can kick that strong.” Seungri apologized but he cant control his boastfulness when he knew he can kick a powerful ball. He held out his hand to help GD stand but GD refused it. He then smacked Seungri on the head.

“I have told you thousand times. No playing in the studio. Do you want to break this studio down? This is my last warning Lee Seung Hyun !” GD yelled at the top of his lung.

“Yes, hyung” Seungri then walked to Daesung and sat beside him and started to make origami using remnants of music sheets.

“So jiyong. What did Hyun Suk hyung say to you?” TOP asked while dragging GD to the nearest couch. Taeyang then followed them. Daesung and Seungri keep playing their origami but still eavesdropping their hyungs conversation.

“Well, he asked me to rethink my decision.”

“So, what did you say?”

“I stand on my decision. I love Kiko. She must be hurt if I deny our relationship to the whole world for the second time. I hope this matter will cool down soon”

“Yeah, don’t worry. Our fans wouldn’t be that wicked for you. Let just wait and see.”

GD covered his face using his palm. His head was in mess. He afraid that he will take his group name down. He was thinking that announcing his relationship was a fool decision. But this was his way to show his love towards Kiko whom he knew 2 years ago.

-Flashback-

“Hi, my name is Kiko. Nice to meet you” GD was in awe to see such a beautiful girl in front of him. He and the rest of Big Bang were in Japan for their concerts tour . The girl who was in front of him was a Japanese model with great figure and pretty look. She attended Big Bang’s concert because she was a fan of them.

“Oh..h..hi..my n..name is G-Dragon. N..nice to meet you too. Thanks for coming to our concert” GD stuttered in front of Kiko as he thought that he saw an angel coming down from heaven.

And their friendship started from there which eventually turned out to be love relationship. For GD, Kiko was the woman that understood him a lot and he believed that she was the one for him, his soulmate. She can console him when he’s tired and can enlighten his mood when he’s down.

-End of flashback-

GD smiled when he thought about Kiko. The woman of his life.

“Never mind Jiyong. I’ll support you always no matter what decision you’ll take” Taeyang consoled him by patting his back. GD startled because he didn’t knew Taeyang was beside him all this time. GD gave him a smile to assure him he was okay.

High high I’m so high..high high up in the sky…’ GD phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and grinned. The caller surely can make his troubled day smoothen.

“Hi darling. Are you okay? I read the news that your fans cant accept our relatinship. Do they hurt you?” Kiko asked worriedly in hurry.

“Hi. Im okay. Just a bit tired. No they are not. They love me. They would never have the guts to hurt me. Im worry about you. Are you okay there?”

“I don’t know. My agency is having trouble right now dealing with your fans. They have been gathering around my office since the news came out. Im so worry that they would hurt me. Darling, can you come here, to Japan? I really really miss you.”

“ I don’t know baby. Im afraid that my boss wouldn’t allow me to. But I’ll try my best to go there in few days and yeah I miss you too.”

“No. You have to come here or else I don’t want to meet you anymore.” Kiko hung up.

“Baby ! “ GD sighed. Lately, Kiko had been changing. She rarely answered his calls, always refusing to meet him and easy to angry. He thought that it’s normal for women or it’s his fault for not spending time with her. But truthfully, she’s changed. Kiko only aimed his money and fame but he didn’t realize that. He was blind by his love to Kiko.

“Why? What did she say?” Taeyang asked.

“No, nothing. I think we should get going. Manager hyung must have been waiting us downstairs. Let’s go” GD lied as he didn’t want to trouble his friends.

I have to go to Japan. No matter what.’ GD told himself. He cant make Kiko angry to him. GD, Taeyang and TOP stood up and ready to leave when GD heard Seungri and Daesung clapping like crazy at the corner while holding Daesung’s i-pad. He sighed and walked towards them. Sometimes his dongsaengs cant act suit to time.

“Yahh!! Would both of you be serious for a sec? Your hyung is having a problem here and this is how you two act?” GD yelled at them.

“Sorry hyung. SNSD just released their new song’s music video in Japan. We are just too excited. You should take a look hyung. They’re so smexy.” Seungri replied with a wide smile on his face. He was a big fan of SNSD especially the innocent maknae eventhough he knew Seohyun was with CNBLUE’s Yonghwa.

SNSD?’