CHAPTER 17

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

“I’m home” Jessica entered her house thinking that her members were still asleep since it’s their rest day. However, what she saw really shocked her eyes. All her members were there in the living room with serious faces. She had no idea why they were acting like that. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and Tiffany were standing around the couch that was seated by Yoona, Seohyun and Yuri.

“Thank God you are home” Taeyeon started talking in a stern voice while folding her arms. Her eyes looked fiery.

“Yeah..mm..why are you guys look like having a serious discussion here?” Jessica said from her seat beside Yoona. Now, all the standing girls surrounded them with folding arms and frowning faces.

“Let me be honest to you, Jessica-shi. We are so curious to know your fun stories about why you didnt come back home last night? Care to share?” Again Taeyeon as the leader was furious about her members’ behaviours.

“Well..i was..” Jessica was really afraid. She can feel her voice shaking.

“You were what? As I concern, you were with GD oppa. And where were you last night?” Hyoyeon as the right-man of Taeyeon spoke up her dissastifaction.

“Yeah, I was with GD sunbae last night. But, we just went to YG office..mm..Yang Hyun Suk sajang-nim wanted to meet me..for..something..yeah..” ‘Argghh~~!!! Why are you lying Jessica?! You are so dead if they know about this’

The girls were in doubt at Jessica’s explanation. They can sense a hint of lie in her words.

“You’re lying ! There’s no reason for him to meet you. And remember we all know you too well when you lie.” It’s Sooyoung turn to be the investigator in charge.

“I am speaking the truth. You can ask GD sunbae if you insist.” Jessica lie became bigger. She involved GD in her lie. Usually she didn’t lie eventhough she was in a big problem but when it involved G-Dragon, sleeping in his house, spending time together at a beach or even having a nice dinner together, there was no other option than to speak not-so-true. Not to mention, saying all that in front of his hardcore fan which also the woman in charge in her group will only invite disaster.

“Okay, I’ll let you slide on that part. But then, where you spent your night?” Taeyeon asked.

“Girls, I’m 22 years old for God sake. Cant a matured girl have her own time here? I spent the night at my friend’s home. Stop asking. It makes me feel im a criminal here. And by the way. why are you girls look gloomy? Someone’s dead?” Jessica tried to convert the topic by asking the girls beside her on the couch.

“For your information, they including you Jessica-shi didn’t come back home last night. Seriously, we have our debut in a few days more. Do you know the word DISCIPLINE ? “ Taeyeon said as the leader. She really worried about their debut stage as Soshibang.

“Owh yeah? Why you didn’t come back last night maknae?” Jessica asked Seohyun as if she was not in the list who didn’t come back last night.

“I was with Yonghwa oppa. He already completed his drama filming. So we just celebrated it at his house. So, I ended up slept there.” Seohyun explained while looking down. SNSD members were overprotective toward their maknae ever since she’s in relationship with Yonghwa. Not that they didn’t believe Seohyun and Yonghwa but still Seohyun was only 20 years old.

”And you, Yoona?” Again, the role of investigator changed to Jessica when she asked Yoona.

“I went to meet my friend. That’s all.”

“THAT’S ALL?? Yahh! Who meets their friend from night till morning?” Taeyeon exploded at Yoona’s explanation.

“Unnie, don’t be mad. I apologized earlier to you, right? We didn’t meet for 2 years already. So it’s normal if we spent our time longer than usual.” Yoona defended herself. Taeyeon held the back of her neck while looking like she was going to faint. She cannot expect her dongsaengs would be like this.

“You, Yuri?” Jessica decided that it was the best action she can do. Throwing questions on behalf of her angry leader so that she herself can be free.

“I..mm..I..promise me you wouldn’t say anything to anyone.” Yuri asked her members claiming their promises when her members nodded.

“I spent the night with Taeyang oppa at his house.” Yuri said lowly but clear enough for all of them.

“BWOH??!!!!” All of the girls shouted in unison. Taeyeon really looked like she will faint anytime soon. Luckily she was supported by Hyoyeon and Sunny. Sooyoung ran to the kitchen to take a glass of water for Taeyeon.

“Are you guys dating?”

“Were you two alone or was there anyone else in the house?”

“What did you do in his house?”

“Did you two do it? You know..”

There were so many questions bombarded to Yuri at the same time. She too was shocked with their response.

“Girls, one at a time. No, we are not dating, yet. There were only both of us in his house. We just had a casual dinner, learned piano together and chat for the whole night. And NO ! We didn’t do it. We slept at different rooms.” Yuri explained her hardest to her nearly-fainted members.

“But, why you should spent your night there?” Sunny asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe we were too engrossed with our conversation and didn’t realized that it was already late.”

“When did you come back? I mean what time and with whom?” Jessica asked as she felt weird why Taeyang was with her in the morning if he was with Yuri.

 “I came back early in this morning. Taeyang oppa sent me before he went to meet GD oppa in YG. Okay, enough. Im tired. Can we continue about this later? And Taeyeon-ah. Im really sorry for not telling you earlier, leader.” Yuri yawned while stood up from the couch and went to her room. Yoona and Seohyun followed her quietly.

Yuri with Taeyang oppa? But why he came to meet GD sunbae this morning? Wahh~I really cant believe this.’ Jessica cant process the whole event in the morning. 3 of her members went out and didn’t come back last night. Her speechless leader and her other members just sat on the other couch while fanning the leader.

“I guess I should rest too.” Jessica said before she went to her room leaving her other members consoling the leader.