CHAPTER 4

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

-flashback-

GD was so excited as he landed at Japan. He already planned a surprise for his so called girlfriend. He didn’t tell Kiko about him going to Japan earlier than he promised Kiko. He went straight to the hotel Kiko’s staying. After checked in, he decorated the room he reserved for that night with flowers and candles. He wanted to make that night as their special night. He was smiling at the thought of Kiko happy at what he did.

At 9.00pm, he dressed in his best cloth and went to Kiko’s room with a bouquet of roses. He was so nervous as that was his first surprise to Kiko after a long time they didn’t meet. He rang the bell but no answer. Again, he rang the bell. He heard the door squeaked.

“SURPRI…SE…” GD voice toned down as he saw a guy with a great figure standing in front of him shirtless.

“Yes, may I help you?” The guy said in Japanese.

“Mm..is..is.. this Kiko Mizuhara-san’s room?”

“Yeah, why?”

GD tried to calm himself. 'Maybe the guy is just Kiko’s friend'.

“Honey~who’s that? What take you so long? “ Kiko emerged at the door while hugging the guy’s waist. Then, she shifted her gaze to GD.

GD was so surprised at this view. His hand which holding the rose bouquet at the back of his body dropped to his side.

“Baby? Wh..what are you doing here? “ Kiko was so panicked as she saw GD in front of her.

“Honey, who is he?” the guy asked in Japanese as he doesnt understand Korean language.

“He’s..he’s my friend.. yeah my friend from Korea.” Kiko replied again in Japanese. GD was so hurt at her words.

“Owh, nice to meet you. My name is Hidetoshi Nakata.” The guy held out his right hand to GD. But, GD just stared at Kiko with watery eyes. He didn’t take Nakata’s hand but he just turned around and started to run. And, there he ended up at the rooftop. He cant believe that Kiko was cheating on her. He really loved Kiko and he thought she loved him too. But it was all fake.

-end of flashback-

“Yes I ‘HAD’ a girlfriend. That Kiko girl. Satisfied?” GD again exploded. He didnt know why he had the guts to tell his messed life to Jessica in a bad way. But, he thought that it was a reflex since she was the first person he met that night.

Jessica stiffened by GD’s words. She didn’t know what to say.

“Owh..I see..mm..I think I better get going. My members are waiting for me. See you again, G-Dragon sunbae-nim” Jessica bowed and left GD alone.

Jessica went to the door that led to the lower floors. She turned the knob but it stuck. She tried again but nothing happened.

OMG ! I think this is the same like in the dramas. You got trapped with a guy on a rooftop because of a stupid door which cant be open from outside ! Why am I so unlucky tonight?

Jessica decided to tell GD about that but she was so afraid that possibility of GD mad at her again. As she was in dilemma, she heard footsteps behind her and saw GD. ‘Im dead’.

GD walked towards Jessica and looked at her sternly. Then he looked at the stone beside the door.

“Are you the one who removed the stone here?”

“Nehh..you know, it’s dangerous for a stone to be in front of the door. People might tripped. I wonder which fool placed it there.”

“I am the fool you are talking about who placed that stone there so that both of us can get out from this hell place!!”

OH MY GOD !!!