CHAPTER 35

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

It was the last day of Jisica’s couple contract. And it was already 5 days that Jessica didn’t receive any messages or calls from GD. She was somehow sad that GD dint call her and deep inside her, she missed GD. But then, she thought maybe GD had moved on or worse, forgot her.

Maybe this is the end of us. Pabo me. How can I dream to be with him? Even Donghae oppa didn’t want me. Maybe I was just not destined to be in love. Hmm..

 

 

Jessica was thinking about her ending contract with GD in just about 3 hours from now which was the midnight. She was laying on her bed when her bedroom’s door was opened abruptly. It was Yoona. Jessica was shocked to see Yoona’s worry face.

“Un..unnie~Op..oppa..Jiyong oppa..He..he..” Yoona couldn’t continue her words when she started to cry. Jessica was so shocked to see Yoona at that state. But what she most worried was what was Yoona saying about GD.

“Yoona. What’s wrong? “ Jessica asked in worry while holding Yoona’s shaking shoulder in result of crying.

“Jiyong oppa. He’s in hospital right now. He..he got..into a car accident. And..and doctor said..he is in critical situation..ottoke unnie? “ Yoona finished her sentence with a loud crying while hugging Jessica’s body.

The time seemed to stop for Jessica. Yoona’s words were mixing in her head before she got the picture of what happened.

“Yoona, where is he right now?” Jessica asked in unusual normal tone while staring blankly at whatever in front of her.

“Seoul City Hospital” Yoona said before she continued her crying.

 

 

 

 

Right after Yoona said the hospital’s name, Jessica ran as fast as she could to her destination, the hospital leaving Yoona alone in her room. Jessica didn’t care to grab any extra clothes since the night was cold. All she was thinking was GD. She took a cab to the hospital. While on the way, there were so many things lingering in her head.

I am a fool for ignoring him. He already apologized to me for hundreds times but still I didn’t budge from my stupid thoughts. Jessica, you pabo ! What if..what if he..

“Ahjussi ! Faster please ! I need to see my boyfriend now !” Jessica shouted forgetting her courtesy to elders. All she knew was to reach the hospital faster and meet GD. Luckily, the taxi driver was too old to recognize the SNSD’s Jessica in the dark night. And he also used to customers who wanted to reach their destinations in a minute eventhough there was a huge traffic in front of them. Once the taxi reached the hospital, Jessica rushed out from the taxi without even pay the fare. She dashed to the receptionist lounge to ask where GD’s room was. But her hand was grabbed by someone before she can even go near to the receptionist. She turned her head to look at the person who was holding her hand.

 

 

 

“Jessica, why are you here?” Taeyang asked Jessica.

“Oppa. Where is Jiyong oppa’s room? Please tell me. I need to go to see him.” Jessica said in her nearly-begging tone. She was begging actually. She needed to see GD so bad.

“Calm down, Sica-ah. Let me take you there.” Taeyang said before he and Jessica started to walk to a nearby lift to go to GD’s room.

The lift ride was silence since there were only just two of them before Tayeang spoke.

“He was in critical situation but now his condition can be considered as okay. But still the doctor can’t guarantee about when will Jiyong wake up. He hurt his brain slightly so he probably will be in coma state.” Taeyang sighed after he finished his words. But those words felt like arrows for Jessica. She felt like she was the worst criminal in this world. How could she ignore someone who earnestly asked for her forgiveness for so long. She blamed herself on this incident. She felt like want to cry but she just cant.

 

 

 

After passing a few doors and corners, they finally reached GD’s room. But when Jessica’s hand was on the doorknob, she felt like her hand and whole body was immersed in a very cold ice water. She was shaking because of fear. She was afraid of what will she see once she entered the room. Will she see the weak unconscious GD with a lot of tubes attached to his body?

“No need to be afraid, Sica-ah. Let’s enter.” Taeyang who was beside Jessica said while holding her hand on the doorknob. He then pushed the door and led Jessica inside. There were all 5 members of Big Bang including Taeyang and GD whom as Jessica expected was laying unconsciously on the bed.

Jessica felt hot tears falling down to her cheeks. She was crying. Sad and heartbroken to see the weak GD. The remaining Big Bang members gave her an apologetic expression before they went out to leave the couple alone. And before Seungri stepped out from the room, he patted Jessica’s shoulder and said, “ Everything is going to be fine. Don’t worry, noona.”

 

 

 

Jessica was now alone with GD. She slowly came near GD and sat on a chair beside the bed. She looked at GD’s sleeping face with tears blurring her view. She then placed her hand on GD’s.

“Oppa. Wake up. Why are you sleeping? It’s still early, you know?” Jessica said with shaking voice with hope that GD can wake up but as expected he didn’t.

“Oppa. Don’t be like this. Wake up now or else..” Jessica raised her voice again in her least hope that GD would react. Seeing no respond from GD, Jessica started crying heavily. She put her head on the empty side of GD’s bed.

“Oppa. Please forgive me for not accepting your apologies. I know I am such a pabo for not believing you. Just please wake up, oppa. I hate seeing you like this. Please wake up. We still have lots of things to do you know. Just wake up.” Jessica said before she continued crying with her face totally on the bed.

“Is that so? “ Jessica heard someone said those words. She raised her head only to see the grinning GD.