CHAPTER 22

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

“NEHH?? Vacation?” Jessica cant believe her ears as GD said that he will bring Jessica with him for a vacation. They were already in GD’s car while going through the highway.

“Yeah. Now stop shouting. You are noisy.”

“How can I not be noisy? I thought we only going to have a dinner together but it’s a vacation! Plus, I didn’t bring my clothes. You are so unreasonable, sunbae.”

“We’ll buy your clothes there. It’s only for 2 days though. No need for the fuss.”

Jessica pouted. She really cant believe GD sometimes, well almost all the time. How can he drag her there without telling her first?

“Why you bring me? Why don’t you bring Yoona?”

“She’s busy. Don’t ask me why I bring you along. You know the answer.”

“You just want to torture me for your fun, right?”

GD just smiled with Jessica’s answer. It’s the truth but actually he had a bigger reason why he brought Jessica for a vacation.

“By the way Sunbae, where are we going?”

“Somewhere”

“Always with the somewhere word”

“Wow, now the clueless girl already knows how to talk back. Improvement. I cant tell you now though.”

 

 

 

Finally, they arrived at a beach resort. It was already late night when they reached there. They went to check in at the resort while disguising themselves. They were idols after all. It was GD who paid for the room they will stay in since Jessica didn’t bring enough money to pay for hers. So she expected that GD will pay for her room too.

“Bwoh? You didn’t pay for my room? But where do I sleep if I don’t have a room?”

Jessica was surprised to see there’s only one room access card in GD’s hand.

“Yah! Lower your voice. Do you want everyone to know that we are here?”

“But..”

“I dont bring enough money for 2 rooms. So, let’s just share the room.”

“BWOH?!!!”

“Yah !! Chugullae? Everyone will hear us.”

 

 

GD dragged Jessica to his room before shut the door close.The room that they were in was huge. Actually the room was for honeymoon package and that’s why GD chose the room.  Luckily for them that the resort didn’t have many customers since it was weekday and the resort itself wasn’t that popular for tourists since it was far from Seoul. That was why GD chose that place. He actually planned to bring Jessica somewhere out of Korea for privacy but since their break was short, he cant go further from Korea.

Jessica didn’t believe GD didn’t bring much money. He was a rich guy who managed his own finance. How came he didn’t have enough money for 2 rooms. Besides, he already planned this vacation so he should knew that Jessica needed a room. SNSD members’ financial was managed by their manager so that’s the reason why she cant use the company card. She’s afraid that her manager will know that she didn’t visit her parents but went to a resort with GD.

“Sunbae, are you serious about this room sharing?”

“Yeah”

Jessica was speechless. She was really confident that GD only wanted to prank on her. But she was so tired that all she wanted to do was sleep.

“Sunbae, why are we here? I mean, why do you want to have a vacation in a sudden?”

“I just want to rest my mind and my body. That’s all.” GD lied.

“Owh.”

“Are you sleepy?”

“Nehh. Where should I sleep?”

Jessica was really hoped and so confident that GD will give up the queen sized bed for her. She’s a girl after all and she was so sure that GD will act like a gentleman.

“On the couch of course.”

“NEHH?!! Sunbae, how can you ask a girl to sleep on a couch?”

“There are 2 options for you. Couch or out.”

After he said that, GD went to the bathroom for a quick shower leaving Jessica with wide eyes and dropped jaws.

“Is he serious? I really look like a beggar now. No clothes and just a little amount of money. Arrghh~~!! Stingy sunbae!” Jessica yelled her heart out at the two last words. GD who heard Jessica’s voice just chuckled in the bathroom. Actually, he just wanted to tease Jessica about the couch. He cant be too kind to Jessica now since it will be weird.

 

 

 

 

 

GD was shocked to see Jessica sleeping on the couch after he went out from the bathroom. He didn’t think that Jessica will take his words seriously. Now he felt guilty for Jessica.

Maybe I was too harsh to her

GD lifted Jessica bridal style to the bed. She was so deep in sleep. The incident in GD’s house seemed to be repeated itself. It was the same. He looked at Jessica’s face while admiring her beauty. He was laying on his side beside Jessica while propped his head. He chuckled when he remembered about his bad treatment to Jessica. He loved to see Jessica’s annoyed face after he said something harsh to her. Maybe that’s the way GD showed her feeling to Jessica. But he hoped that he will only see Jessica’s happy face after this.

After for about God knows how long he stared at Jessica, he finally moved from the bed to the couch. That’s when his phone rang.

“Oppa. How is it going?” Yoona on the other line was so excited.

“Im still thinking about it. Now please lower down your voice. I can be deaf at this rate.”

“Aigoo~oppa. There’s no need to be thought. You should act fast you know. Or you just afraid to do it?”

“Who’s afraid? It’s just not the time. And I just arrived here.”

“Excuses. So, when will you be back to Seoul?”

“Im not giving excuses. Why? Do you miss me already?”

“Owh please. Im not that into you. You know me right?”

GD chuckled. He was happy that Yoona called him. At least, his stress could be lessen.

 

“I know. You just have your heart for that guy.”

“Oppa ! I don’t like him. We are just friends.”

“Excuses.”

“Whatever. By the way, good luck for your plan. Im expecting good news from you.”

“Thanks Yoona. I’ll see you in Seoul later. Good night.”

GD smiled when he thought about his friendship with Yoona. They were just like sibling who knew each other hearts and secrets. When GD had problems, he will refer toYoona and so did Yoona. Maybe that was why their friends were still curious about their relationship.

 

He took out his music sheet from his bag. It was the song he had been composing since days ago when he had time. He started to work his brain as the song must be finished by tomorrow. He worked all night for the song eventhough he’s sleepy. GD unconsciously slept while holding the music sheet. It was already complete. It can be clearly seen on the top of the paper, carved the words ‘Destined Love’.