CHAPTER 21

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

Days passed after the broke up incident. It turned out that Donghae’s new girlfriend was Sunye of Wonder Girls. Jessica can say nothing since the girl was Sunye, the angel-hearted girl. She believed Sunye didn’t seduce Donghae. Maybe Donghae wasn’t her soulmate that she’s searching for. SNSD members didn’t take the news lightly. They faced Donghae and gave him the taste of 8 princesses that he couldn’t forget for all his life. They locked Donghae in the women’s toilet in SME after poured him a pile full of mud. Donghae knew it was SNSD’s work but he knew he deserved it.

 

The Soshibang promotion wasn’t that hectic as their usual groups’ promotions. They only performed in Inkigayo for 3 weeks before their promotion ended and both groups will continue with their own schedules. Since that night at the park, GD never contacted Jessica or met her. When Jessica tried to approach GD, he will just walked away or went to talk with Yoona. For some reasons, Jessica felt jealousy about Gyoon’s intimacy and sad about GD cold treatment to her. Yoona always told Jessica what she did with GD. Arranging songs, dinners, lunches or even shopping together. In short, they really acted like a couple. Both SNSD and Big Bang members really thought that they were lovers eventhough the Gyoon denied it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoona-ah. Are you sure you and GD oppa don’t have any feelings towards each other? Because you apparently look like you have something with GD oppa. Taeyeon voiced out her worry about Gyoon couple. Not like she will hate Yoona if it’s true she was with GD but she only wanted to know. She will still be GD’s fan if Yoona was with GD because she loved the musician GD not the GD guy.

“Unnie, for how many times should I tell you? We are BEST FRIENDS. Like me and 2PM oppas. And he helps me about composing songs. You know how much I look up at him.” Yoona replied. She was sickened by her members who kept asking her about her relationship with GD.

“But you always go out with him. We don’t go out with 2PM that much.”

“Aigoo~my unnie. Let say I like GD oppa, I am sure he wouldnt like me back because he treats me as his FRIEND. Now please stop with this nonsense.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While at Big Bang side..

“Jiyong-ah. Do you like Yoona?” Taeyang was so curious about his friend’s new love story.

“Bwoh?! I do like her but as a friend only. Now, don’t you feel tired asking me the same question for hundred times already?” And for the hundred times also GD denied the unending accusation from his fellow members.

“But you treat her like she’s special for you. I just hope she won’t misunderstand that you like her. Be careful Jiyong-ah.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s true GD treated Yoona so nice. He always spent his times with Yoona in YG when they don’t have schedules. He just felt that Yoona understood him and shared the same interests as him. It’s so dificult to find a girl idol who was pretty as Yoona to like something that he also liked. And as for Jessica, he had a feeling for her but he didn’t dare to confess it yet. And he’s afraid Jessica will reject him because he thought Jessica was still not over Donghae. He didn’t meet or contact Jessica because he wanted to straighten his messed mind and feeling first. He wanted to be fully ready when he confronted Jessica.

 

Tomorrow will be the last performance for the Soshibang. Both YGE and SME were happy with this collaboration since they gained so much profit from it. Jessica had given up to approach and greet GD as she knew she will only get no reply from him. At first, Jessica felt happy because she can avoid from being a toy for GD but as days passed, she felt like losing something. She kinda missed GD’s harsh words and rude treatment for her.

 

The Soshibang last performance was the best that night. The Inkigayo PD made sure that the stage decoration was the nicest one. With a top performer like Soshibang, nothing seemed to be not in place. After the show, both Big Bang and SNSD gathered at Big Bang waiting room to meet each other for the last time before they resumed their own schedules as Big Bang and SNSD. There was Jooyeon there who came to give support for TOP.

 

“Hello, my name is Jooyeon from After School. Nice to meet you.” Jooyeon said while bowing to the SNSD.

“Hello, we are SNSD. Nice to meet you too.” SNSD replied.

“Can we call you unnie?”

“Yeah of course.”

“Unnie, you come here to see TOP oppa?”

“Nehh. I hope I don’t disturb you guys.”

“Owh no. You are not.”

With some chats and jokes, both SNSD and Jooyeon got closer. They found out that Jooyeon was a funny girl. She loved to joke and that’s why SNSD felt comfortable around her.

“Okay girls. May I take my girlfriend here? We have to go somewhere you know” TOP said while resting his arm on Jooyeon’s waist.

“Wow, now we look both of you together, it’s so perfect. TOP oppa is really lucky for having Jooyeon unnie as his girlfriend.” Tiffany said.

“Wait a minute there hyung. I have to say something.” GD said while motioned his fellow members to gather around him. The Soshibang members surrounded him while giving their full attention to GD.

“Well, it’s been around 5 weeks we have been together. It was a great oppurtinity for us, Big Bang to work with the nation girl group SNSD. It was just like a miracle come true. And I am impressed with your talent and hardwork. So me as the leader for this collaboration group would like to thank all of you for your efforts to make this group succeed and also sorry if there’s any mistreating from me and from my group generally. I hope there will be another chance for us to work together again.” With that speech, GD bowed to the group who applauded for him in reply. Big Bang members also bowed with him.

‘Sometimes this sunbae has overflowing charisma. But once he speaks with me, I feel like im talking with a monster.’ Jessica grinned for her own thought.

“Anniyo oppa. We are the one who should thank you for teaching us a lot. And it’s not like this will be the end of us. I believe there will be other time for us to work together again. “ Taeyeon bowed to Big Bang before her other members followed her bowing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica felt so happy that day as their company will give them 3 days break before they will focus on their upcoming Korean comeback. She will spend her holiday at her parent’s house. Most of her members will do the same too.

When Jessica went to the toilet, GD followed her secretly. He had something to tell her.

“Yah, clueless girl” GD said in a low voice calling Jessica who was about to enter the women’s toilet. Luckily, there was no one around them because the toilet was in a secluded area in the end of the hallway. Jessica was surprised to see GD in front of her.

“S..sunbae? What are you doing here? Men’s toilet is over there.”

“Gosh..such a clueless girl. Im not here for toilet. I want to talk to you.”

Always belittling me like im not here.’

“Owh. What is it, sunbae?”

“I heard you will have 3 days break starting tomorrow.”

“Yeah, why?”

“I want to take you somewhere tonight. Be ready at 8pm.”

“Nehh? But I will go to my parent’s house tonight.”

“No excuse or else I’ll tell Taeyeon that you lied to her about the Hyun Suk hyung thing.”

Is he blackmailing me? J-E-R-K !’

“Nehh..”

GD then walked away leaving Jessica in dilemma. She really wanted to go to her parent’s home because it’s been so long she didn’t spend her time with her family but at the same time if she declined GD’s order then she will deal with Taeyeon. Taeyeon really hated when her members lied to her.

He better take me to somewhere nice or else I’ll chop his head off’

But deep inside Jessica’s heart, she was relieved that finally GD talked to her. And also, she was glad that she can spend some time with GD.