CHAPTER 12

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

”Girls, im sorry for what I did yesterday. I was just stressed and carried away by my emotion.” GD apologized to the SNSD girls before they started their last practice for that week. Big Bang will have an event for FILA and ADIDAS at the weekend. SNSD will fly to Japan to attend a music program there. They will only resume their Soshibang activities next week with photoshoot.

“Never mind oppa. We forgave you already. Just don’t repeat it again.” As usual Taeyeon as the representator of SNSD and the GD fanclub spoke up. Jessica told them that GD sincerely apologized to her yesterday so they decided to forget that incident. Plus, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon cant stand being in dilemma whether to side their friend or idol.

“Thanks girls. I promise I wouldn’t repeat it again.”

The practice continued as usual. Everything went smoothly. But as for Jisica, their condition was confusing. Sometimes, GD will act nicely to her but sometimes not. But Jessica was very sure that GD didn’t hate her. So, she just acted like her usual self around GD eventhough GD sometimes raised his voice to her.

At lunch, GD sponsored Baskin Robbin for them. SNSD members were very happy as they really love ice cream.

“Wah ! My favorite chocolate flavor !” Jessica hyped up as she saw her favorite flavor. She was really happy.

“Owh you like chocolate ice cream?” Taeyang asked as they sat next to each other.

“Nehh. I really love chocolate. Very very very much” Jessica scooped her ice cream delightfully.

‘Tssk..childish’ GD didn’t eat any ice cream. He was checking some music sheets alone near Taeyang and Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, why don’t you eat? Have some.” Yoona offered a cup of ice cream to GD.

“Owh never mind. Im full. Enjoy the ice cream” GD just smiled towards Yoona.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” Yoona then sat beside GD while looking at the music sheets.

“Im just looking at Big Bang new songs. We will have another comeback soon after we finished our Soshibang promotion. So I have to prepare early.”

“Are all these songs composed by you?”

“Yeah, mostly.”

“You are so great oppa. I hope I can be like you one day. You compose great songs”

GD blushed at Yoona’s praise.

“It’s nothing great but I am sure you can master in composing songs one day. Just give your best and don’t stop trying” GD gave his advice to Yoona.

“ Thanks oppa. I will keep your words. I hope I can learn a lot from you.” Yoona gave her sweetest smile to GD. She really likes GD’s humbleness. She thought GD is a genius musician.

“Welcome. If you have time, you can come here anytime so we can learn together.”

“Really? I can come here? “

“Of course”

“Woah ! That’s great oppa. Chongmal kamsahamnida” Yoona was very happy when GD offered her his teaching in mastering composing songs.

“Woah woah woah..am I smelling a Soshibang couple blooming here?” Daesung teased the couple with wide grin on his face. Other Soshibangs cheered loudly.

“Yah Daesung-ah !! Do you wanna die? “ GD threatened Daesung for spreading unreasonable rumor.

“Break is over. Back to practice everyone.” GD stopped the teasing before they can see him blushing.

What’s with the blushing? Yoona looks close with GD sunbae.’ Jessica who had her eyes on the conversation was a bit upset. True that she and GD were okay but still GD never talked to her a lot like he talked to her other members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The practice for that day finished at 5pm. Everybody already mastered their dance steps and song. Taeyang suggested that they will have dinner together that night. But as SNSD will fly to Japan early tomorrow, so they have to go home early to get enough rest. The practice itself already drained their energy.

“How about you, Sica? Let’s have a dinner together.” Taeyang really wanted Jessica to agree so that he can invite Jessica’s bestfriend, Yuri too.

“Okay oppa. Im available. Let me ask Yuri if she wants to join us.”

Yes ! At last. My chance to be close to her’ Taeyang was so happy at the thought that Yuri will join them.

When they already wanted to went out from the studio, GD called Jessica.

“Yah you. Come here”

“Nehh sunbae?”

“Could you let them alone? I think Youngbae and Yuri will be so happy if you don’t join them”

Jessica gave GD’s words a thought.

Sunbae is right. Taeyang oppa should be given time so that he can make a move on Yuri’

Jessica went to Taeyang and Yuri who were waiting for her.

“Sorry guys. I think I couldn’t join you. I had to meet my high school friend after this. Taeyang oppa, can you send Yuri home after your dinner?”

“High school friend? I didn’t know you went to high school in Korea” Yuri was suspicious with Jessica’s words.

“I went but just for a few days. Enough with the questions. Now go.” Jessica pushed both Yuri and Taeyang out of the studio.

“Okay okay..no need to push us. We’ll be going first” Taeyang was so glad that he can be alone with Yuri. Jessica eyed the couple walked away from the studio.

“Yah, I think we should go too.” GD appeared out of nowhere in front of Jessica wearing his usual hip hop style cloth.

“We? To where sunbae?” Jessica was clueless at GD’s words.

“Somewhere. Now hurry up before I lock you here”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Woah sunbae! It’s so beautiful.” Jessica shouted as she cant believe her eyes. It’s been so long that she didn’t go to beach. GD and Jessica sat in GD’s car while admiring the view in front of them.

 “I really love beach. Especially when it’s sunset. It’s just so beautiful. Don’t you think so? I usually go to beach with my family. But Krystal doesn’t love water. So me..” Jessica blabber stopped as GD the music player in the car really loud.

Always with the blab. Does she know how to stop?

GD closed his eyes as he appreciating the music that came out from the music player.

“Yah ! Why did you lowered down the volume?” GD was pissed off after Jessica turned down the volume after several minutes listening to it. He cant be disturbed when it comes to music. But Jessica just looked at him with wide eyes.

“What?” GD was confused with Jessica’s expression. She straightened her back while looking at GD like he was a monster.

“SUNBAE !! This song is daebak! Ar you the one who composed it?” Jessica unexpected sentence really made GD’s heart stop for a second. He thought Jessica would mad at him.

“Yes. Who else?”

“But I never heard it before”

“Maybe you are just too clueless to know. Be a VIP then”

“VIP? I am a VIP”

“Since when?”

“5 days ago”

Owh gosh ! This girl is seriously killing me’ GD didn’t want to talk with Jessica anymore so he closed back his eyes and leaning back on his seat.

*jibe gajima baby
noege jul sonmuri yogi itneunde
onereun jibe gajima baby ye~
nado sireun iksukhaji anhayo sweet heart
~*

Jessica’s phone rang.

“Oppa !! Where are you? Why you didn’t answer my calls and messages?” Jessica was very excited yet angry at the same time when she received a call from Donghae.

Sorry. I was just too busy now. Look I cant talk much right now. I still have my shooting here in Taiwan. I’ll be here until next month. So don’t bother to call me.” Donghae spoke in rush in one breathe.

“But oppa..”

“Look, I have to go. The director is calling for me. I’ll call you later when I reached Korea. Bye”

*beep beep beep…*

“Oppa..oppa!” Jessica was so sad with Donghae. She really missed him and she thought Donghae called for that but apparently it’s not. She didn’t able to speak more with Donghae.

Was that her boyfriend? What’s with that sad face?’

“Yahh”

“Omo! You scared me Sunbae. I thought you were sleeping”

“How can I sleep if you talk in phone so loud? By the way, who’s that?” GD cant hide his curiosity.

“It’s Donghae oppa. He will be back to Korea next month.”

But GD didn’t reply anything. He the car’s engine and started drove off. He felt angry for no reason. He drifted along the highway. Jessica was so scared with GD’s sudden change.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Why am I feeling not good right now? It’s like I am angry for no reason. Is this because of her?

GD doubted his feeling again. He surely felt something towards Jessica but he thought it was impossible for him to have a feeling to anyone after his broken relationship with Kiko. Without he realized, they reached SNSD dorm. Both of them didn’t talk or move. Jessica wanted to get out from the car but she was scared to do so.

Aish~why is he so difficult? Sometimes he’s good but sometimes not. Im going crazy if this continues.’

“Su..Sunbae~can..can I go now?” Jessica was really careful in speaking her words.

“Give me your phone”

“Nehh?”

“Can you stop saying that word everytime I call you?”

“Nehh?” Jessica was so confused by GD’s words. GD just shook his head.

She is really one clueless girl. My luck.’ GD snatched Jessica’s phone in her hand and punched some buttons before throwing back the phone to Jessica.

“Call me before and after you reached Japan.” GD said without looking at Jessica. He saved his number with the name of 'My Master' in Jessica's phone.

“Nehh sunbae. But why?”

“No asking”

Jessica just nodded her head and got out from the car. But when she started to walk away, she heard GD called her.

“Yah !”

Jessica turned her head towards GD.

“Take care” GD drove off so fast after he said those words.

Argghh~~what happened to me? Im embarassing myself’ GD hit the steering wheel with his fist. Jessica still stood in her position while staring blankly.

Weird.’