CHAPTER 26

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

“Girlfriend ! Wakey wakey ! Wake up Girlfriend !” GD shouted happily in the early morning while opened up the curtain that restrained the sunlight from coming into the room. He was extremely happy that morning since he was ‘officially’ Jessica’s boyfriend.

Who the hell shouting at his girlfriend this early morning? Poor girl.’ Jessica didn’t realize she was the one GD mentioned as the ‘Girlfriend’.

“Yah ! You better wake up right now or I’ll throw you from the bed !” The mean GD came back since he was pissed off by Jessica. He tried to wake her up for many times but Jessica didn’t even budge for an inch.

Isnt that GD sunbae’s voice? OMG ! I am the one he called ‘girlfriend’ !

“Yah ! I count to 3, if you still not up, I’ll do what I said. One, two..”

“Okay okay..i woke up. What a fuss in this early morning?”

GD smiled seeing Jessica followed his order.

“Now girlfriend, take your shower before we eat our breakfast. We have to hurry up since I have something to do in Seoul this noon. Now move.”

I was not dreaming. That hell last night is true. Stupid Jessica. Why did you fall into his trap?

“Sunbae, mm..regarding last night, I have to make it clear. I still think that your wish was out of mind. How can I be your girlfriend if One, you don’t like me. Two, I don’t like you either. Three, it based on a mere wish? And on top of that, I couldn’t be your girlfriend forever.”

 

 

 

Jessica was now fully awake when she remembered about the girlfriend thing. Who wouldn’t if her life was at stake? It’s GD the meanie who obviously always bullying her all the time. And now, using the title ‘boyfriend’ he had, Jessica was sure it will be worse.

“Wish is made for those who are fool enough to believe it. You can be my girlfriend since One, I like you. Two, you’ll like me one day, I’ll make sure that. I cant answer the third one. And on top of that too, you wouldn’t be my girlfriend forever but if you want to Im glad to grant it. Let’s just be a couple until you birthday? It’s 2 months from now right?”

“You like me? I don’t believe it. And how do you know my birthday?”

“It’s up to you to believe it or not. Let’s just say that is my reason for now. Don’t ask me something that I don’t want to answer. Now hurry up. Im hungry.”

“Wait, why cant you answer my third question?”

“Again, I cant answer that..for now. Now, go.”

Actually it was not just a wish of GD to have Jessica as his girlfriend. A ‘wish’ word seemed to be not sincere. He REALLY wanted Jessica as his mate that he can treasure forever but he was just too embarassed to say that. So, it can be said, he’s using the wish to slowly confess to Jessica.

 

 

 

It was already 9 in the morning when they started their journey back to Seoul. Jessica didn’t talk much to GD since she didn’t want to give oppurtinity to GD to bully her. She still thought that GD deceived her with the girlfriend thing eventhough GD sometimes called her with the ‘Girlfriend’ name but when he pissed off he will call Jessica with the ‘Yah !’ calling.

“So, girlfriend. Are you excited being the girlfriend of the mighty G-Dragon?” GD asked while smirking.

“Like I am. Tssk.” Jessica mumbled to herself. She still didn’t want to look at GD’s direction who was driving.

“Yah ! FYI, I can hear whatever gibberish you were talking.”

“Nehh? Mm..sorry, Sunbae.” Jessica said while lowering her head. GD who saw that felt A BIT guilty.

“Yah. Don’t make face like being my girlfriend is the worst thing in the world.”

It is’

“Besides, it’s just for 2 months. Then we called off this relationship.”

“But sunbae why all of a sudden? I mean why do you want me to be your girlfriend apart from the You Like Me reason.”

“For fun, I guess.”

I KNEW IT. JERK !

“Let’s enjoy this 2 months. Owh yeah. Lets tell our members so when we go on dates, they wouldn’t ask anything. Arasso?”

“Dates?”

“Yeah of course. We are a couple. Couple goes on dates. Owh by the way, from now on you have to call me Oppa. I prefer Ji Oppa if I were you. And I’ll change your name from Clueless Girl to Girlfriend. Isnt that sweet?”

WHAT SWEET? BEING WITH YOU LIKE BEING AROUND CRAWLING BUGS. !’ But of course Jessica didn’t dare enough to say it loud.

“Oppa? But isnt it weird? Im used to call you Sunbae. And what’s with the Girlfriend name? “

“Yah ! Call me oppa. It’s final. Plus, who told you to call me Sunbae at the first place? Look at your members, they call me oppa. The Girlfriend name is cute. So bear with it.”

“Dehh JI O-P-P-A.” Jessica intentionally stressed the oppa word with her annoyed voice.

“Good Girlfriend.” GD smiled all the way to Seoul. He cant be more happy than this.

 

 

 

 

At last we arrived. Thank God for I can escape this freak.’

Jessica quickly opened the car’s door once GD parked his car in front of her dorm entrance but GD was so fast to grab Jessica’s wrist before she can step out from his car.

“Yah ! Where are you going?” GD was pissed off seeing Jessica wanted to escape from him so bad.

“Nehh? We arrived here so I think I should go.” Jessica was so flustered when she saw GD’s forehead creased in disbelief.

“Who told you that you can go out now?”

“Mm..no one. But I thought Sunbae said that you have something important to do now.”

“I remember that Ive told you to call me Oppa right?”

“Dehh Oppa. Wouldnt you be late for your work now? It passed 12pm already. You should go quickly or else you’ll miss your appointment.”

“Don’t you feel you sounded like want me to disappear from here quickly?”

“No oppa. I am just concern. Yeah..concern.” Jessica lied.

“Well no need to be worry, if you are worry. Since it’s just a meeting with me and Hyun Suk hyung. By the way, where’s your phone?”

“Here. Why?” Jessica gave her phone to GD cluelessly.

“Yah ! My name is ‘the freak’ in your phone?! How dare you?!” GD knocked Jessica’s head slightly. Jessica showed her annoyed expression while giving a death glare to GD.

GD punched some buttons on Jessica’s phone before giving it back to Jessica.

 “HANDSOME OPPA?!!” Jessica was so shocked when she took back her phone. GD changed his name in her phone to something shocking.

“ I warn you. Don’t change that. If you want to change, change to something like ‘Gorgeous Boyfriend’ or ‘My Sarangbit’ or whatever that shows my great character. Arasso?” GD said smugly.

Bluekk~! Disgusting !’ Jessica made a face when she heard GD’s words.

 

 

 

 

“May I go now?” Jessica asked. She cant be with GD for a second more. She would be crazy with the lunatic GD.

“Wait, before you go, let’s do something that couple should do when they bid their goodbyes.” GD smirked evilly.

“W..what is it, Op..oppa?” Jessica was terrified by GD’s words.

GD pulled Jessica towards him and kissed her lips for a long minute. Jessica was in shocked with GD’s second kiss since they ‘officially’ became a couple. GD grinned when he saw Jessica’s stiff reaction.

“Next time, you should react to my kiss. It’s awkward to do it alone. You can go now.”

Jessica was speechless and her face looked like she was just saw a ghost. She just can nod at GD’s words before she went out from the car. She walked away with a blushing face and irregular heartbeats but her eyes looked like her soul was gone with GD.

At GD’s car, GD smiled widely when he succeeded to kiss Jessica again. He really loved the taste of Jessica’s lips. Not like he hadnt kiss anyone before but Jessica’s was different. With that, GD drove off to his meeting with Yang Hyun Suk.