CHAPTER 41

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

Aish~this girl. Why didn’t I cover earlier? Now, she’s screaming like a lunatic’ GD who was driving felt irritated and regretted that he didn’t cover Jessica’s mouth who was still shouting and yelling behind him. Only her eyes were covered and her hands were tied. She was struggling hard at the backseat and even kicking the car’s door and GD’s seat continuously.

“Yah ! You! How dare you kidnap me? If my parents know they will slice you like a chicken. My friends will pull out your hair and eyelashes one by one. And my oppa will kill you if he knows you kidnap me. You don’t know how scary he is. Yah ! Do you hear me? I said let me go ! Yaaaarrhhh~~!!” Jessica was yelling as loud as she can. She was yelling and screaming as loud as she can from the moment she entered the car until then. GD was strongly forbid himself from just made Jessica shut up by making her faint.

Normal people will feel afraid when they are kidnapped but she is something. How can she is the one that threatening the kidnapper. Luckily she’s my girlfriend, if not, I already throw her at the road side.’

GD’s car was already passed by the city and heading to a more quiet place out of the city. The surrounding was darker and there were more trees there. The place looked like a small jungle. GD then stopped the car after 40 minutes of driving. He opened the back door and pulled Jessica out of the backseat carefully. It was hard for him since Jessica was still struggling like a fish on land.

“Yah ! Don’t you dare to touch me, you monster. I will sue you for treating me like this. My oppa will..” Jessica’s rattle was stopped when the cover on her eyes was opened. She was a bit startled and still in daze since she was in adjustment phase because of the sudden light. After a few seconds, she can see clearly and what she saw really made her dead in silence.

“Op..oppa?” Jessica stuttered for seeing GD in front of her. A lot of questions roaming in her mind. How can GD is there and can find her? As she was about to ask GD, she felt a sudden pain on her forehead.

“Oppa ! It’s hurts. Aish~” Jessica groaned in pain when GD flicked her forehead. She rubbed the already red spot on her forehead while pouting to GD.

“That’s for making my life in hell along the ride. How can you shout and yell non-stop just now? I will be deaf at that rate.” GD said while faking his anger face.

“Sorry. I didn’t know it was you.” Jessica said her sorry eventhough a sane people will think it was GD’s fault for kidnapping her like that. Jessica was already imagining what she will do to GD if only GD was her sister. Maybe she will drown GD in the sea. But, Jessica’s train of thoughts was halted when she felt a breeze sweeping her skin. She looked to her surrounding and realized that she and GD were standing on the peak of a hill which facing the Tokyo’s night view. The city was like glowing in different colors of light. Jessica was awed by the beautiful night view that all her disagree feelings towards GD was gone. It was simply scenic which made Jessica’s mouth opened wide. She stepped forward nearing the cliff to get a better view while smiling happily.

“Yah ! Are you going to jump off of here?” GD shouted before he pulled Jessica towards him. He was really scared seeing Jessica was like possessed by some spirit while she’s watching the view on front of her.

“Owh oppa. Sorry. It’s just too beautiful.” Jessica said once she realized what she nearly did. Thankfully, GD was there if not she will be on the cover of newspaper tomorrow. GD just shook his head before giving Jessica another flick on her forehead.

“Aahh..oppa. It’s hurts.” Jessica whined when GD did what she hated the most. GD really loved to make her angry.

“And that’s for making me nearly died in shock just now.” GD said. Jessica slowly smiled in secret hearing those rude words. She never knew that she made a great impact to GD.

GD pulled Jessica to the ground to sit on the grass which Jessica obeyed. They sat comfortably on the grass while admiring the beauty in front of them. GD pulled Jessica’s near him and placed Jessica’s head on his shoulder, a thing that he loved to do whenever he’s with Jessica.

“Oppa. What are you doing here in Japan?” Jessica asked.

“Bwoh? You sounded like you don’t want me here.” GD said with his usual pissed off tone, a fake one of course.

“An..anniyo. I mean..it’s so sudden. Besides, I like you to be here.” Jessica said stuttering at first and the last sentence was purposely said in low tone. But GD with hearing ability of a bat can even hear the slow voice. GD smirked.

“Tssk. I know you miss me that bad.”

“Anniyo.” Jessica denied the truth. Her face was blushing hard already.

“That’s bad then, since I miss you so much.” GD said unexpectedly. Jessica lifted up her head from GD’s shoulder and looked at him with an expression that showed that she was touched with GD’s words.

“Oppa..”

“What?”

“Thank y..”

“Of course I miss you because I want to torture you that bad.” GD said. If this is a cartoon comic, Jessica would already fell backward with a loud thump and water drop was drawn beside her. That was how gloomy she was. GD smiled secretly watching Jessica’s response.

“Yah, do you have schedules tomorrow?” GD asked but Jessica didn’t answer him. She was still sulking with GD’s answer.

“Yah ! Why aren’t you answering? Do you want to get another forehead flick from me?” GD said playfully threatening Jessica. Jessica quickly covered her forehead which earned a big laugh from GD.

He’s so cruel.’ Jessica thought while giving GD a death glare.

“Don’t look at me like you think im the cruelest person in the world. I was just joking, pabo.” GD said. Jessica was shocked again with GD’s ability in reading her mind.

“Come, here.” GD motioned Jessica to put her head on his shoulder again which Jessica half-heartedly did.

“So tell me. Do you have schedules tomorrow?” GD asked again.

“No. We have a full day of break tomorrow before resuming our activities the next day.” Jessica decided to answer the question before GD spoke out anything rude again.

“That’s good then. Because we can have a full day date here.” GD said while smiling happily.

“Nehh?” Jessica was puzzled with GD’s words. Perhaps, that was another trap form him again, just to watch how annoyed she can be when GD told her that it was just another joke from him.

“So tonight, you’ll stay at my place. I already told your leader about this. Thankfully, she and Yuri-shi helped me in kidnapping you.”

“Bwoh? They helped you? No wonder she and Yuri were..”

“Okay then. I take that you already agreed with my plan.” GD concluded eventhough Jessica didn’t even say her agreement.

“I didn’t say yes.” Jessica creased her forehead and pouting a bit. GD was always like that. Making a decision by his own without referring to her first.

“What’s the point in saying yes or no since you like it or not, you’ll follow me tomorrow. Im your boyfriend after all.” GD said before tightening his grip on Jessica’s shoulder. They were fell in silence after that while admiring Tokyo from their place.

“Oppa, you didn’t answer my question earlier. Why are you here in Japan? Do you have schedules here?”

“I have something to do something here. About my business.”

“Business?”

“Yeah. My clothing business.”

“Are you kidding on me again?”

“I don’t feel the need to fool a pabo like you. I am opening a clothing business. But it is kept in secret since I don’t want the public to know so much about me. I hope this business will go well. You know, for a guaranteed future. It’s not only me who do this though. My members also have their own businesses. But of course it is a secret. The company knows about this and they support us.”

Jessica was amazed with GD’s words. She thought that Big Bang especially GD was a talented musician, but they were more than that. GD had a vision in his life. He’s a capable guy. Jessica hoped that she also can be like GD but of course it was quite impossible since her company didn’t let them to focus on something else other than singing and making money for the company.

“How long you will be here then?”

“I actually arrived here 2 days ago to settle my works here. So I think I will be here for 2 days more.” GD explained his schedule to Jessica. Jessica just nodded while thinking that GD must be so tired for being an entertainer and at the same time handling his business.

“So you gotta agree with my plan tomorrow. It’s very good to be here in Japan again.” GD said with a happy face. Jessica who witnessed GD’s rare happy mood also smiling.

“Look. We can see a lot of stars from here. Isn’t it beautiful?” GD said while pointing the dark sky which was covered by twinkling stars at far. Jessica smiled when she watched the beautiful view. It was so perfect for them to be together alone in the night on a top of a hill with breezy wind while watching stars, the thing that GD always said that he wanted to do with Jessica.

“I am happy today that I can watch the stars with you. I always want to do this with my girlfriend. That’s why I bring you here.” GD said honestly and sweetly. He actually always went to the hill when he was in Japan and needed peace form his hectic schedule.

“And a fact for this, you are the first person I bring here.” GD said.

“Nehh? Impossible. You must went here before with Kiko.” Jessica said doubting GD’s words. After all, GD always pranked her.

“Are you saying im lying to you?” GD said before giving Jessica another forehead flick.

“Arhh~! Oppa !” Jessica was so irritated that she raised her voice louder than usual. GD just smirked at her.

“So, you must be grateful that I choose you as the first person to be here at my most favorite place in Japan.” GD said before he stood up. He extended his hand and Jessica received his hand with the thought GD will pull her up. Never in her mind that GD will released his hand that made Jessica fell on the ground back. GD laughed it off like crazy. He really loved to tease Jessica.

“ Ouch ~! Oppa~I beg you..chinja..Dont do these things again.” Jessica was nearly cried when GD played on her again. But not long after that, she felt her body was pulled up into the air. It was GD who carried her bridal style.

“Sorry, princess.” GD simply said before giving Jessica a kiss on top of her eyes casually. He walked to his car and put Jessica on the passenger’s seat beside the driver’s. Jessica was surprised with GD’s sudden sweetness. And again as usual, she always reminded herself that eventhough GD was rude and treated her like a kid, GD will still show his sweetness in their relationship. Eventhough GD was never in her list of ideal guy before but unexpectedly she fell hard with this guy.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, you stay at this hotel? Then it’s not that far from where we staying.” Jessica said once they arrived at GD’s hotel. She was weird on why GD had to drag her there when he can easily fetched Jessica up the next day given that their places were not that far.

“So?” GD asked casually.

“I mean, why do I have to accompany you tonight? You can fetch me tomorrow morning for the date. Our places aren’t that far.” Jessica reasoned her point.

“Im staying alone. So you must sleep with me tonight.”

“N..nehh? S..sleep with..you?” Jessica stuttered when GD casually answered her. She knew that GD was sometimes in his ert mode but she never thought that it will be until that rate. She was not ready for that kind of commitment.

“Yes. I don’t want to be alone tonight. Now hurry up. Don’t walk like tortoise.”

He asks me to hurry up? For what? Is he that impatient? Ottoke? Im so dead. Umma~!!!’ Jessica was that reluctant to follow GD. She even imagined weird things that GD will do to her once they arrived in the room. Jessica was thinking to just escape from there and ran to her hotel. But, it must be so weird if what she thought was wrong and she suddenly ran from GD. GD must concluded that she was the one who was a ert. So, Jessica just followed GD into his room.

When GD opened his room’s door, Jessica didn’t enter the room. She was so afraid to step into the room. GD felt weird with Jessica’s odd behavior. She was standing static in front of the door with drop of sweats on her forehead.

“Yah ! Arent you going to come in?” GD said. But believe it or not, when GD seeing that Jessica was all nervous when he held her hand, he knew at the moment that Jessica was afraid of him that he would do something bad to her. GD used took the opportunity to tease Jessica. He had a plan in his head.

“I..im..co..coming.” Jessica’s stuttered words convinced GD’s prediction. He smirked evilly.

“Sit there first.” GD said while pointing to the couch. He went to take a water bottle and a glass for Jessica. Then, he sat beside the now trembling Jessica and poured the water for her with a meaningful gaze to Jessica before he gave a wink. Jessica’s breath was stopped in sudden and her eyed were so big that they can pop out anytime soon. She wiped her forehead that was already wet with sweats.

“Isnt it hot here? Look. You are already sweating.” GD said while giving his flirtatious smile. Jessica’s body was stiffened when GD wiped her falling sweats. But it wasn’t that bad as when GD slowly ed his shirts at the top, only a few buttons though. Enough to show some part of his chest. Jessica quickly looked away from GD and shut her eyes closed.

No, this isn’t happening. This isn’t happening. God, tell me this isn’t happening.’

“Jessica..” GD called Jessica with a very rare tone. A sweet yet a meaningful voice. He was like a guy who was there to flirt with a woman.

Gosh ! What’s with that voice? He never talked to me like that.’

Jessica slowly turned her head to face GD again who extending a glass full of water to her. She quickly took the water and gulped it down in one go. Due to Jessica’s carelessness, the water was spilled a bit from the end of down to her neck. But then, she spurted out the water from when she felt GD’s fingers were already on her neck wiping the water. Luckily, she spurted it out to the front, not to GD.

“Are you okay? The water is spilled that is why I wiped it for you.”

Argh~! What’s with the sudden concern? Oppa really is crazy. He was possessed by something tonight.’

GD was secretly laughing like crazy watching Jessica’s excessive fear to him. It was so fun for him to see Jessica like that.

“Ne..nehh. Im..okay.” Jessica’s voice sounded like she was just finished a 20km marathon. This again made GD wanted to laugh so hard.

“Why is it so hot tonight, huh? I should take off my shirt.” GD said right after then. No words can describe how Jessica was when she saw GD already took off his shirt. She was already dying. Her head was spinning and her breath was that irregular like an asthma patient. Jessica’s face was already paled when GD said out his next words.

“Why do I feel that you are y tonight? Especially your lips and your..” GD said with a VERY cheesy voice. He diverted his gaze up and down Jessica’s body before he extended out his arms and trapped Jessica on the couch below him. Jessica’s hands were already wrapped around her body as if she was protecting herself from something. Actually she was, protecting herself from the weird GD.

“Op..oppa..” A weak voice came out from Jessica. Her eyes were so big and there were a bit watery.

“What?” GD asked while smiling. He cupped Jessica’s face and caressing her face gently. He slowly lowered his head and kissed Jessica’s cheek.

“You know, we are alone here. That’s why I want you to accompany here for you-know-what.”

“Y..you..know..w..what?”

“Yeah. That thing. What every couple desires the most. Given that you and I are already a couple, maybe we should do it.” GD said with a husky voice while giving an intense gaze to Jessica’s eyes. He can feel Jessica was trembling hard below his body.

“Op..oppa..I..”

“I know you will love it.” GD said before he leaned in to give a kiss on Jessica’s lips. Jessica gave in. At that moment, nothing she can do. She shut her eyes and waiting for GD’s kiss. But there was nothing happened. Then, she felt the familiar pain on her forehead.

“Ouch !” Jessica groaned in pain. When she opened her eyes, she saw GD was already laughing like crazy at the end of the couch.

“Pabo~hahaha..” GD’s eyes were already teary due to the excessive laughing. Jessica was so mad when she realized that GD was playing on her all this time. She was so angry actually.

“You are so cruel.” Jessica voiced it out that time which made GD stopped his laughing in sudden. When he looked at Jessica, she was already teary. GD was surprised to see her like that. He never thought that his joke can make Jessica cried.

“Yah, why are you crying? I was just joking. Yah..dont cry.” GD was flustered seeing Jessica still didn’t stop crying. He came close to Jessica and held her shoulder which Jessica shrugged it off. Jessica stood up suddenly and took her bag. She wanted to go out from the room as fast as she can. She felt like a fool when GD did that to her. She didn’t know why she was so sensitive that night.

“Yah, where are you going?” GD asked Jessica before grabbing her arm and spun her to face him. Jessica covered her face with her palm because she was still silently crying.

“Im sorry. I was just kidding. Im so sorry.” GD said honestly before giving Jessica a hug. Jessica was again burst into tears in the hug. GD slowly patted her back and tightening the hug.

“Im sorry. Don’t cry. I wouldn’t do that kind of thing again.” GD coaxed Jessica. When he felt Jessica wasn’t crying anymore, he distanced himself from Jessica’s body and looked at her wet face. He slowly wiped Jessica’s tears before giving her another hug.

“You are ugly when you cry.” GD said playfully but Jessica hit him hard on the chest which was a sign for him that Jessica was okay already.

 

 

 

 

Jessica was changed into a more comfortable cloth which was GD’s shirt. GD really loved to see Jessica in his shirts because she looked so y for him. He was so proud on having Jessica as a girlfriend. A y, beautiful, innocent and kind girl.

“What takes you so long in the bathroom?” GD said from his bed. He was already laying comfortably on his bed, ready to sleep.

“Nehh? I was..uhm..” Jessica said with a blushing red face. Actually she was so shy wearing just a shirt in front of GD but because GD insisted her, she had to follow him. And to think that where she will sleep tonight made her nearly kill herself in the bathroom. But luckily, she was so sure that GD wouldn’t share his bed with her. She even doubted that in their previous sharing of room, where she found herself sleeping on a bed was GD’s deed on replacing her to his bed. She made a conclusion that GD moved her from the couch once he already woke up or once he didn’t use the bed anymore. So, in short, she never had to worry about sleeping with GD. So, Jessica was quickly walked to the couch to prepare for her sleep.

“Yah ! Where are you going?” GD’s usual principle-like voice startled Jessica.

“Nehh? I am going to sleep.”

“Sleep? Where?”

“On the couch. My usual place.”

“No, tonight you’ll sleep with me on the bed. No ‘no’” GD said sternly before he moved a bit and gave a space for Jessica beside him.

Is he playing on me again? But he sounds serious?

“Yes, I am deadly serious. Now, hurry up. Tomorrow will be a long day for us.” GD said. Jessica hurriedly went beside GD afraid that he will get angry.

“Lie down. Are you going to sleep while sit?” GD said. Jessica slowly lied down and turned her body on the opposite direction from GD. She even moved far from GD to the end of the bed. A slight movement will make her fell surely.

“Yah, come here before you fall there.” GD said before he pulled Jessica’s body towards him. He even turned her to face him. Jessica was blushing crazily when she faced GD’s chest. It was so awkward for her to sleep with a loose shirt without a short with a shirtless guy on a same bed.

GD embraced Jessica and snuggling closer to her. He felt blissful to be with Jessica. He can say that his tiring body was healed just by the touch of Jessica.

“Thanks for being here with me.” GD said while staring at Jessica’s eyes. Jessica was touched with GD’s thankful words for her. She smiled softly to GD.

“And I am so happy for having you as my girlfriend.” GD continued before giving Jessica a peck on her forehead. Jessica closed her eyed admiring GD’s soft touch.

“Good night, Jessica.” GD said sweetly before he closed his eyes with a smile plastered on his face.

“Good night, oppa.” Jessica replied. She also was so happy being with GD. The cool and charismatic GD will be all sweet once he’s on the mood. And she loved him for that. She can say that she was so lucky for having GD as her boyfriend too. She really hoped that their relationship will lead to something more meaningful.