CHAPTER 46

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

“Yah, elephant ! Wake up !”

“Where am i?”

“You now at my house. Now wake up princess. I have to send you home before your leader call me.” GD nagged with a soup ladle in his hand completed with his apron on his body. Yoona was startled to know that she was still in GD’s apartment. She cried so hard last night that she thought maybe it was just a dream.  With all her effort, she at last woke up with her messy hair.

“Yah. At least act like an idol. What’s with the drooling? If only other men see you like this, they will..” GD continued his ahjumma-like nag.

“Arassoyo..what’s with the nagging at this early morning.” Yoona said while still in her slumber state. Sometimes she just cant cope with GD’s ahjumma aura.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, you made all these?” Yoona gasped when she saw the table filled with warm foods. For only 2 people to eat, it’s quite excessive.

“Nope. I asked the ahjumma next door to cook for me.” GD said bluntly while scooping the rice for Yoona. But deep inside her, she knew it’s GD who made the breakfast. And for that, she felt grateful to have someone like GD beside her at time like this.

“Tsk. There he goes. His ahjumma virus.” Yoona said before she pulled the soup bowl closer to her hastily which made the hot soup slightly poured onto her hand.

“Ouch !”

“Yah ! Be careful.” GD was panicked when he saw Yoona’s hand was already red. He quickly brought ice and patted it slowly on Yoona’s hand. With Jiyong act, Yoona’s tears dropped. She felt touched when Jiyong always cared about her although he knew she was not that innocent anymore.

“Yah,is it hurt?” GD was damn flustered when he saw Yoona crying, again.

“Nehh.” Yoona nodded eventhough she meant another ‘hurt’.  

“Big girl cannot cry.” GD said before he scooped a spoonful rice and fed Yoona.

“Oppa, gomawoyo.” Yoona said earnestly. She didn’t know what will she do if GD wasn’t there last night. They finally ate with GD trying to make jokes in hope Yoona can smile, even though her smiles weren’t real ones.

 

 

 

 

SNSD and Big Bang were scheduled to attend a special event in Singapore with a few other singers.             It’s a big event though it will not be broadcasted. Jessica felt so happy that she could meet GD after weeks they didn’t meet. She even texted GD earlier about her plan to meet him at the concert. But as for Yoona, she felt afraid and reluctant to attend the concert when she knew Doojoon will be there. After the night Yoona told GD about her problem, Doojoon still sending her those photos. Her worry heightened but she didn’t dare to report it to GD. But the weird thing was GD didn’t call or text Yoona after that night. He was like disappeared which made Yoona sad. She had negative thought that GD didn’t want to be her friend anymore.

 

 

And as usual, Big Bang members were very difficult to find roaming in the backstage. They usually stayed in their waiting room until their performance time about to begin. As SNSD will perform as the second last, they still got time before they went on stage. Jessica voluntarily to be the first person to complete her makeup which was rare of her. Right after she finished, she secretly sneaked out from SNSD waiting room to go search for Big Bang. And when she found their waiting room, without even knocking, she entered the room quickly afraid that other idols will see her. Luckily for her, the person she wanted to meet the most was there and he already finished his makeup. GD sat on the couch at the corner listening to his i-pod while the other members were still touched up by their stylists.

 

“Oppa.” Jessica called GD but he didn’t hear it. He was too engrossed listening to the music. Jessica then sat beside him and plucked out his earphone which startled him.

“Yah !” GD yelled. He thought it was Seungri who always made him angry but apparently it’s the woman he really missed a lot.

“Oppa, you don’t yell at the person you don’t meet for weeks.” Jessica pouted jokingly just to test how GD will react.

“You..how do you get in here?” GD was still in shock to see Jessica there, but of course happy too.

“The door is unlocked. I have time before my performance so I decided to come here.” Jessica said.

“Just say you miss me. No need to be shy.” GD said smugly trying to tease Jessica.

“Not really. I actually want to meet your members. It’s been a while since I met them.” Jessica decided to play GD’s game.

“Well then, since you don’t miss me, I will leave then.” GD said before he stood up. But Jessica quickly pulled him back to the couch.

“Oppa, since when you know how to be sulky? I was just joking. Of course I miss you. If not, I wouldn’t be here.” Jessica said the truth. Being with GD, it’s wasteful to joke more than 10 seconds.

“I knew it.” GD said in victory. But their conversation was interrupted when Seungri joined in.

 

 

“Noona, when did you come? It’s been a long time we didn’t meet.” Seungri said happily before he squeezed in between Jessica and GD which made GD pushed to the side.

“Nehh. I miss all of you that’s why I come here. How are you?”

“im fine. In fact we are all fine. But I don’t know about Jiyong hyung. He was like lifeless these few weeks. Maybe he missed you. How about you?” Seungri chuckled at his own sentence. The conversation then was joined by the other Big Bang members which made GD totally isolated and jealous. He cant believe Jessica came there just to talk with s and forgot about him completely. If anyone sees GD, they can say he’s having stomach problem. He didn’t care to hide his angry and jealous expression until TOP saw him.

“I think it’s Jiyong signal to tell us to get lost from his girlfriend. He’s already fuming.” TOP chuckled before he left.

“Ahh hyung. Sometimes share you girlfriend with us. Don’t be so stingy. “ Daesung said supported by Seungri who nodding excessively.

“You wanna die?” That short sentence enough to make the rest moved their feet straight away from the couch leaving the Jisica couple alone. Jessica who witnessed GD’s jealousy was smiling secretly. She knew well that GD didn’t express his feeling directly but from his action, she knew he was jealous.

 

 

“Are you that happy? Smiling like crazy there.” GD said before he rolled his eyes.

“Nehh. I am so happy that I can meet all of you especially you oppa.” Jessica said while smiling happily. Hearing those words made GD’s heart fluttering in happiness. He secretly carved a smile before he faked a cough.

“Well, when are you going back to Korea?” GD changed the subject before he heard more words that can make his face blushed.

“Tomorrow in the morning. How about you, oppa?”

“Same, tomorrow but at night. Do you have schedule in Korea tomorrow?”

“No, I think we are free for a day to rest. Why?”

“Then we can go back to Korea together. I’ll wait for you after this event in this waiting room before we head to our hotel.”

“Nehh? But it’s dangerous. My manager oppa will..”

“Just say you want to visit your relatives here.”

“But I don’t have relatives here.” Jessica said cluelessly.

“Owh my. Here comes her cluelessness.” GD sighed when he tried to remember his sin in the past to have a clueless girl as his girlfriend.

“Look, don’t you know the meaning of excuse? It’s just an excuse you know.” GD tried his best to explain the situation.

“Are you teaching me to lie, oppa?” Jessica creased her forehead and crossed her arms.

“No, but basically..yes. Whatever. Just try telling him that. I just want to spend more time with you.” The last sentence was intentionally said in lower volume. Jessica smiled when GD said the reason.

“Nehh, I’ll try my best then.” With that, Jessica left the room with a spirit to confront her manager and her head was already working hard to arrange the words she gonna use later.

 

 

 

“Aish, this forgetful girl.” GD sighed when he saw Jessica’s hat on the side of the couch. Jessica will use the hat for the performance of Genie later on the stage. GD was actually lazy to go out from the room and search for SNSD’s waiting room but he knew the hat was for the performance use, so he had no option than dragging his heavy feet out from the room.

“Seungri-ah ! Follow me.” GD asked Seungri to accompany him since he was actually shy to roam in the hallway because he knew many singers were there.

“Where? Toilet? Don’t be like a girl hyung.” Seungri cant believe GD sometimes.

“No. I want to go to SNSD’s room.”

“Why? Didn’t you meet Jessica noona just now?”

“She left her Genie hat. Now, hurry up. So slow.” GD said before he pushed Seungri out from the room. And as expected, there were many singers especially rookies in the hallway. GD tried his best to not be seen by others so he hid himself behind Seungri which reaction totally opposite from GD’s. He walked through the hallway with pride clearly painted on his face. Especially when rookies bowed at him. But then, GD caught something on a corner. Doojoon and Yoona were standing there with Doojoon towering Yoona with a smirk plastered on his face. As for Yoona, she had this afraid-like expression and she’s fidgeting on her spot. All of sudden, GD’s blood boiling in anger. He knew what’s happening but he didn’t want to ruin his plan. So, instead of him went over to clear the situation, he asked Seungri to just give the hat to Yoona.

“Why me?” Seungri protested. Sometimes he can be called as GD’s servant.

“Yah, just go. So many questions.” GD pushed him hard towards Doojoon and Yoona’s spot. Doojoon looked shocked with Seungri’s presence and his face showed that his uneasy with a guy approaching Yoona. Yoona had the opposite reaction because she felt relieved to know there’s someone to save her from the situation. After giving the hat, Yoona excused herself eventhough Doojoon had the reluctant look on his face to let Yoona go.

 

 

 

“Yah, what did they talk about?” Right after Seungri back to GD, GD directly asked the question.

“Hyung, you are close with Yoona right? Go ask her yourself.”

“She’s about to perform now. Just tell me.”

“I don’t know. But when I went near them, I heard about photos and such. I don’t know what it meant though.”

Seungri’s answer again made Jiyong’s blood reached his head level. He cant believe how despise Doojoon can be that he can threat Yoona in this event. He quickly picked out his phone and texted someone ignoring Seungri in front of him who was blabbering how tired he was to be GD’s servant and such.

 

‘Have you got it?’

GD got the reply right after he sent his message.

‘Hyung, it’s not that easy.’

‘Try harder. I must get that thing quickly.’

‘I don’t know. This whole thing is crazy. If he finds out, I’ll be dead meat’

‘That’s why. Be careful’

‘Just pray that he wouldn’t beat me’

‘He is the one that we should beat to death!’

‘Arasoyo. Aigoo~this dragon. No patience at all. -,- ‘

‘Yah !’

 

 

“Calling for G-Dragon ! “ Seungri waved his hand in front of GD’s face. He cant believe GD didn’t pay attention to whatever he was talking about.

“Huh?”

“Don’t huh me. Were you listening to me just now?”

“Yeah. Of course.”

“Tch, whatever. Hurry up. It’s our turn after this.”

 

 

 

The event ended successfully. All performers were happy with the excellence they had showed at that night. While everyone was cheering up, there were 3 persons having mixed feelings at that time. GD was so worried about Yoona. He intentionally didn’t approach her because he didn’t want to ruin his plan. He was scared that if Doojoon knew that Yoona was in touch with other guy, he will do something to Yoona. On the other side, Jessica was still trying to search words for convincing her manager to let her go back to Korea herself. Meanwhile Yoona was still worrying about her unending problem with Doojoon.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, please.  It’s been so long I didn’t visit them. And we rarely go here.” Jessica pleaded while tugging her manager’s arm like a baby. They were still in the waiting room after the even ended. It’s all because Jessica was crying her wish to be let go for just a day which made the other members sick since they knew she just wanted to meet GD.

“it’s risky you know. What will happen if you are alone here?” Her manager said.

“I just visit my relatives. And tomorrow I will surely go back to Korea. I promise.” Jessica was like dying just to convince her manager. She nearly kneeled in front of her manager even.

“Aigoo~oppa. Just let her go. It’s only one day though.” Sooyoung butted in while munching her apple. She just cant wait to reach her hotel room and slept. It’s been a tiring day for them though.

“But it’s risky. What if sajangnim knows about this?”

“Then don’t tell him.” Taeyeon said annoyed.