CHAPTER 2

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi
Oitsukenai supiido de
Nee tsuite ko reru no?
Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi
Hikari kagayaku
Kedo fure rarenai no
Masani Supersonic n' hypertonic
Ubatte hoshii no
You take me ima sugu
Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi
Kedo kantan ni
Wa ikanai no yo


“Arigato gosaimasu” All SNSD members thanked their fans in Japan after they finished performing in Music Station. They waved their hands to the Japanese fans who cheered for them. SNSD started to create name in Japan because of their catchy songs and goddess-like package. They were so busy went back and forth between Japan and Korea. But they never complain.

SNSD was heading to their hotel after their Music Station performance. They were scheduled to go back to Korea for a 3 days break. They were so happy and started to plan many things to do in Korea. And for tonight, they will have a small party at their hotel’s club before their departure to Korea in the early morning tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

-in SNSD’s van-

“ARRRGGGHHH !!!” Taeyeon and  Hyoyeon shrieked which surprised the other SNSD members. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Tiffany and Yuri were in the same van while the others in the other van.

“Yah! No need to shout.” Tiffany scold them for being noisy.

“You will scream like us if you see this.” Hyoyeon showed them the laptop she and Taeyeon had been using to search latest news in Korea.

“OMG !!! Is this real?? Woahh…I thought they were only friends” Tiffany said as Yoona and Yuri looked at the laptop screen with jaws dropped.

“Seriously our oppa is taken..i have no chance anymore. Uwaa~~!!” Taeyeon faking her cry.

“This is so shocking. I thought idols will hide their relationship plus he is G-Dragon for god sake! YG artists are so lucky to have freedom in dating. I hope our sajang-nim will be like YG sajang-nim too” Yoona said with jealousy.

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon still sobbing due to this news.

“ Yahh both of you !! Stop crying like babies !! He’s taken and accept that fact. Go find someone else. I need rest here. We have to be in our best state for tonight. I miss clubbing.” Yuri smile widely remembering her favorite activity.

“Uwaaaaaa~~~~~~” Taeyeon and Hyoyeon didn’t stop crying over the news. They regretted the fact that they didn’t have the opportunity to confess their feelings to GD.

SNSD arrived to their hotel. Everybody was so tired that they didn’t talk to each other. They headed to their own respective rooms to take a short rest before tonight’s event. So, basically Jessica, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Sunny didn’t meet the other group who knew about the news.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jess !! Hurry up !! We are already late.” Sunny yelled as she was sharing a same room with Jessica. Sunny who already ready to go looked so beautiful in her outfit.

 

“Okay, I’m done. Let’s go” Jessica replied as she went out from the bathroom. She looked so stunning and glowing with her gorgeous outfit.

 

A/N : honestly, I don’t go to club so I don’t know what girls wear when clubbing. I love to see this dress so just accept it. Btw, I believe this dress suits Jessica.

Both of them went down to the club where the party will be held. Their company reserved a VVIP room just for them and the few staffs they had. The club was full with people and due to the dark surrounding, people barely able to see them. Plus the security was so tight so they didnt have to worry about being recognized by other people. The other Soshis already in the VVIP room hanging around with the staffs. The VVIP room was quite large for all of them to fit in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jess and Sunny ! What took both of you so long?” Taeyeon asked Jessica and Sunny with arms folded on the chest.

“Sorry leader. We just couldn’t find the right outfit for this party” Jessica grinned.

 

“We?? It’s ‘you’ for a precise word. I’ve been waiting you for 30 minutes to go out from that stupid bathroom.” Sunny protested in disbelief.

“Yah!! Ok..that was my fault. Im sorry. I swear this will be..”

“..THE LAST TIME I’LL ACT LIKE THIS” Taeyeon and Sunny continued Jessica’s words.

“Wow..you two sure are my bestfriends. Group hug !” Jessica jumped childishly and spread her arms to hug them but ended up being rejected.

“urgghh!! I better get going. I have to meet manager oppa. We want to discuss about tomorrow. By the way, don’t be late tomorrow especially you Jessica Jung. You are difficult to wake up. Sunny , make sure she’ll be on time tomorrow.” Taeyeon reminded Sunny and Jessica before left.

“Aiyay captain !” *spongebob squarepants..hee*

“Jess, I want to meet Seohyun. Do you want to come with me?” Sunny asked

‘Mm..never mind. I want to have a drink. I’ll meet you later.” Jessica went to the bar. She had a few glass of wine. But then, she felt really dizzy. Not because of the alcohol but maybe because of the surrounding. She needed air so she decided to go out from the place . She walked aimlessly and eventually found a staircase that led to the top of the hotel’s building. ‘It wouldn’t cost me if I go there for a moment only.’ Jessica thought eventhough she was afraid that her other members will search for her. But she had her phone so she can inform her members later.

 

 

 

 

Mm..it’s silent here. And why there is a stone here blocking this door? I should remove it or else other people will fall.’ Jessica then heard a loud thud when the door closed. She ignored it as she thought she can reopen it later. The rooftop was slightly windy. But she loved the fact that the sky was so clear and she can see stars that glistened at far. She walked to the edge of the building just to see a beautiful panorama of Tokyo night.

Suddenly, she heard something jingling like metal accessory not far from where she’s standing. She searched the source of the sound just to find a guy backfacing her that looked like he wanted to commit suicide right there by jumping off the building. She needed to act fast or else she will be dragged to police station as the sole witness. She ran to the guy and pulled his body towards her. And there it went when both of them fell hard on the floor hugging each other. Jessica felt so sick because the guy was heavy and he was on top of her. The next words  that came out from both of them were..

“Jessica-shi???”

“G-Dragon sunbaenim??”