CHAPTER 7

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

Jessica looked back at GD but nothing happened. GD continued his sleep soundly. Jessica was puzzled as why GD said ‘don’t go’. Was that for her or maybe he had a dream? A dream about his ex-girlfriend? After waiting for a useless minute hoping for GD to say something in his sleep again,  Jessica dragged her foot to the couch. She was restless and she can feel her sore muscles. ‘Skinny but heavy. Did he eat steel or what? He better treat me nicely after all I did to him tonight’ Jessica cant help but complaining about how GD made her life miserable. But she knew she cant be rude to GD as he is her sunbae. She fell asleep while thinking about how she can go back to Korea.

 

GD woke up after sleeping for about 8 hours. He felt slightly dizzy maybe because he slept to much. He went to the kitchen to find water to drink.

*Pffhh !!!* GD spurted the water in his mouth as he can see Jessica sleeping on the couch from his position. He was so shocked to see Jessica. ‘How can I forget about her? She’s here last night taking care of me.’ GD cant even give a second thought to his last sentence.

He went to the couch where Jessica’s sleeping. And again, his face went red when he saw Jessica’s skirt was rolled up revealing her legs. Unlucky for him, Jessica woke up and saw his flashing red face.

“Owh Sunbae. You are awake.” GD shocked when he heard Jessica’s voice. Jessica sat up and her face was so close with GD’s. GD’s eyes widened.

“Your face is so red. Are you sick again?” Jessica put her palm to GD’s forehead and cheek with concern.

“Y..y..yahh !! Who’s sick? And d..d..don’t touch me. You are smelly.” GD said as he sat up immediately. He felt like was struck by lightning. He felt this weird electricity roaming in his body as Jessica touched his face. ‘This girl is weird. Maybe she’s a witch. I feel uneasy whenever she touches me.’ Jessica was hurt by GD reply. She really wanted to act nicely to GD but GD rudeness always broke her spirit.

“Ehemm. By the way, where are your members? Not like I care, but you told me without me asking that your members didn’t know you are here. ” GD asked.

“They are in Korea right now. They left me because sajang-nim want to meet them for a project.. “ Jessica started explaining her situation. ‘Always answer more than I ask..what a girl’

“And they asked me to go back to Korea today but..but..”Jessica cant finish her sentence as she didnt know how to say it.

“BUT WHAT?!”

“BUT I DON’T HAVE MONEY FOR A PLANE TICKET” Jessica lowered her head after she accidentally yelled to GD.

“Hahahaha…you are so funny you know?” GD laughed at Jessica. Jessica always yelled back at him after he yelled to her. GD knew that it wasn’t purposely.

Jessica raised her head. She was speechless as she witnessing GD’s laughter. That was her first time to see him laugh aside from in TV. ‘Maybe he’s not that bad’                    

“Hahahaha..Are you kidding me? How can you don’t have any money? What’s the point of being the number one girl group in Korean if you don’t even have money for a plane ticket? Hahaha..” GD continued his laugh while hugging his stomach as he thought Jessica’s joking.

“Im not kidding you, SUNBAE-NIM. I don’t have money as all my belongings were taken by my members to Korea.” Jessica was so pissed by GD’s act. At the same time, she was angry towards her members for taking her belongings. ‘They really want to ditch me here perhaps’

“Owh..so, what are you going to do now?”

“Mm..can I..canIfollowyoubacktoKorea?” Jessica said so fast that GD cant catch what she said.

“What? I know im a great rapper but even Eminem cant understand your rap.”

“Can I follow you back to Korea?” Jessica repeated her words without looking at GD. GD smiled. ‘Well, maybe I can repay her by helping her this time’ . GD took his phone and started dialing airline service. He booked 2 tickets for him and Jessica for a flight to Korea.

“I bought you your ticket. Our flight will be 5 hours from now. Now, can you take a shower? I feel like im in a fish market right now.” GD added the last sentence just because he didn’t want Jessica felt like he was being nice to her.

“Thank you, Sunbae ! You’re jjang !” Jessica smiled happily while showing her thumbs. “But, I have another problem. I don’t have any cloth for me to change. Can I borrow yours? No, I’ll buy it” Jessica said with serious face.

 “No need to borrow or buy. Just take it. Treat it as my donation for a poor girl who has been left by her friends alone.” GD then left to his closet and took out a pair of clothes.

Aish~chincha this guy really wanna die. I’ll tell my Donghae oppa that you always treat me like this.’

GD threw the clothes to Jessica.

“Just wear this. Since it’s just take an hour from here to Korea” *im not sure actually..haha*

 

“Thank you, Sunbae.” Jessica excused herself to bathroom. GD took his phone again and called TOP.

“Hello hyung.”

“Yahh..oddiya?”

“Im in Japan.”

“For what? Why you didn’t tell us? Hyun Suk hyung called all of us yesterday to his office for a meeting and he asked about you. But I said you went to visit your parents.”

“Thanks hyung for saving me. I’ll explain about this thing later. I call just to inform you I’ll be back to Korea today. So, don’t worry. Hyung, I have to go. Bye.”

“Yahh !..” * tuut..tuut..*

GD off-ed his phone. He didn’t want to be bombarded by so many questions.

He heard a growling sound behind him just to see Jessica with a grin on her face and hands on stomach. She felt so hungry but she was shy to tell GD. But action speaks louder than words.

'Wow, i didnt think that SNSD member can be a hip hop-er' Jessica looked good in GD's cloth. 

 

“Are you hungry?”

“Kinda”

GD heaved a sigh. He went to the kitchen and started making lunch for both of them. He cant order from the hotel’s service as it can make a chaos. Jessica just watched him from the couch. ‘ I didnt know a rapper can cook’

They ate their lunch silently. ‘Wow, he’s such a great chef’. She wanted to compliment GD's cook but decided not to. She knew GD will reply with something she didn’t want to hear. After the lunch, they started to pack their belongings to go to the airport.

“Wear this. Don’t ever take it off. People will recognize us so cover yourself properly. And wear the hood” GD threw a GUCCI sunglasses to Jessica.

 

 

 

They covered themselves with sunglasses and hoodie sweater. GD checked out from the hotel while Jessica was waiting for him at the hotel’s car park at the basement.

“Yahh..follow me” GD motioned Jessica towards a direction. They arrived in front of a white Ferrari car.

“Get in”

Jessica stood still at her position. Her jaw dropped as she saw the car. ‘He’s sure a rich guy. I think those news aren’t lying

“Yahh !! What are you waiting there? Hurry up !”

“Nehh?? Owh..okay”

GD drifted along the highway to airport. They needed to catch the flight. The drive was silent.

“Sunbae-nim. Sorry to ask. But, whose car is this?” Jessica asked as she wanted a confirmation.

“I stole it. Pabo..of course it’s mine.”

“But how? I mean do you just leave this car at the airport?”

“Why do you ask so many questions? No. My friend who lives in Tokyo will take this car once we arrived the airport. I use this car when Im in Japan. He takes care this car for me.”

“Owh..” ‘UNBELIEVABLE !!!’ Jessica decided to shut as she knew GD wouldn’t want to be disturbed anymore.

They safely reached the airport. GD’s friend, whom he called earlier already there to take the car. GD didn’t tell his friend about Jessica’s presence since his friend is a big fan of SNSD.

 

 

 

They arrived in Korea an hour after. They were so scared if fans will noticed them as they went out from the arrival hall. But luckily they made it without being spotted as people saw them as fans of GD&TOP.

“Let me send you home” GD said suddenly.

“What? Mm..never mind sunbae. I can catch a cab”

“And then being spotted by fans? Don’t be stubborn. Let’s go”

Jessica had no option but followed GD. Again she was so surprised at GD’s life. Right in front of her, there’s another car from GD’s collection which stunned her.

“Yes ! This is my car too. Now hurry up before anyone takes a photo of us” GD slightly yelled from his car window at Jessica who still standing in front of the car.

 

 

 

They reached SNSD dorm building after 30 minutes of drive. They still sat in the car. Silent.

 “Yahh.. Listen. Let’s pretend we don’t know each other after this. As for the clothes, it’s a gift from me. Don’t tell anyone about what happened in Japan especially about us. Even to your members. Remember that.”

“Owh, okay. By the way, thanks Sunbae for your help and this clothes. And sorry if I always make you angry. Goodbye” Jessica went out from the car and straightly walked to the lift without looking back.

GD looked at Jessica as she walked off through the tinted window. He sighed.

Thank you for your help too and im sorry.’