CHAPTER 11

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

GD cursed as he saw Taeyang and Jessica hugging from his car. He secretly followed them when he was about to give a ride to Jessica when they still at YG building. But Taeyang was there first so he decided to just follow them as he wanted to know what kind of relationship do they have.

‘Are they dating? What’s with the hugging and holding hands things?’GD was mad at the sight where his bestfriend with his girl.

My girl? Wait wait wait. Did I say my girl? Since when? Im really sick. I did weird things today. Am I fallen for that girl? NO ! It’s a big no !’

GD thought he was crazy for stalking his bestfriend and mad when a girl he didn’t even like hugging another guy.

I better get a rest before I become crazy’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sica-ah. What happened last night? How did you get home?” Yuri asked Jessica when they were in a break of dance practice in YG building.

“Nothing happened. Taeyang oppa sent me home. Just that.” Jessica ask nonchantly before drank her mineral water.

“Owh. Do you guys have anything that we should know?” Yuri asked further eventhough she was sad when the guy she has a crush on sent her bestfriend home. She also can see that Taeyang really care for Jessica during their practices.

Jessica spurt the water in . She was so shocked with Yuri’s unlogical question.

“Yahh ! Do we look like we have anything? He sent me home because there were no taxis and I didn’t want to ruin your beauty sleep. He’s like a brother to me. Most important thing is I have Donghae oppa.” Jessica became sad as the name of Donghae came from . Donghae still didn’t reply all her calls or messages.

“Unnie, it’s time to practice. Big Bang oppas are calling for both of you.” Yoona interrupted their conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The dance moves for the song were easy for them as Big Bang choreographer never made any difficult moves for Big Bang’s songs as he knew Big Bang is not that great in dance. There was a part where they will be partnered up. Taeyeon with GD, TOP with Sooyoung, Seungri with Seohyun, Taeyang with Hyoyeon and Daesung with Sunny. The other four girls including Jessica will be in the back. Of course Taeyeon smiled like crazy whenever GD touched her and Hyoyeon will be stomping her feet at that sight.

When the guys need to twirl the girls around, GD who supposed to twirl Taeyeon around him, slipped and fell on the floor. He looked at the floor only to find water.

“Who spilled water on this floor? Seungri !!” GD was mad at how careless the person who spilled the water. It’s dangerous especially in a dance studio.

“Anniyo. It’s not me. I don’t drink in this studio anymore.” Seungri denied when he was accused. GD always told s not to drink or eat in the studio because it can harm other people if the drinks or foods spilled on the floor. Everyone went silent when GD flared up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Su..Sunbae..actually it is me who spilled water on the floor. Im sorry.” Jessica showed up when she realized that GD will be more angry when no one admit the fault.

“So it’s you. You are always careless right? Can you please stop harming other people just because of your stupidity?” That was very harsh. Jessica can no longer hold up her tears. She cried and ran out from the room.

“Yah ! Jiyong ! You are too much. No need to insult her.” Taeyang yelled at Jiyong before he went out to chase Jessica.

“Im dissappointed at you oppa. I thought you are a considerate person but obviously you are not.” Taeyeon spat the words to GD before she and the other girls went out from the studio.

“Jiyong-ah..how can..” Before TOP could finish his sentence, GD interrupted.

“I know ! You all can side with her. Just go chase her! “ GD said furiously before he also went out from the room.

“What happened to Jiyong hyung?” Daesung asked but no answer from s. They decided to halt the practice on that day since SNSD not showing any sign to come back and GD locked himself in the recording studio.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where is she? She doesn’t answer our calls” Taeyeon was so worried about Jessica. They together with Taeyang searched for her in all places they could think of but couldn’t find her.

“This is all GD oppa’s fault. How can she yelled to a girl?” Hyoyeon, the most fanatic fan of GD couldn’t help but blamed GD for his act. The other SNSD members agreed with what she said.

“Girls, I know Jiyong is guilty. But please understand him. He didn’t get proper sleep and meals for these few days. He has a big problem now and he is really stressed with our debut stage. He sacrificed a lot for us so please understand his situation.” As usual, Taeyang backed up GD because he can see GD messed life now after he broke up with Kiko.

SNSD members became quiet. They realized that GD didn’t get enough rest. There were dark circles under his eyes and he was thinner than before.

“We know. But it’s not an excuse to yell at Jessica.” Taeyeon again spoke up as the leader.

“Right now, I think we should go home and take a rest. It’s evening already. I believe Jessica is doing fine. Let her be alone right now.” Taeyang tried to make a sense. After thinking for a minute, Taeyeon agreed with the suggestion and they went home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica hid herself at the rooftop of YG building. She off-ed her phone because she knew her members will search for her and at that time she wanted to be alone.

GD was alone in the dark in the recording studio. All s already left to their dorm. He really regretted at what he did to Jessica.

‘It’s time for me to apologize to her. But how can I find her? Aisshh~Kwon Ji Young ! You are so dead.’

GD went out from the studio and walked to the rooftop. He always went there when he had problems. It was already late evening when he reached the rooftop. The windy air comforted him. He really loves the view from the rooftop. He felt really calm whenever he goes there.

GD was so shocked when he found Jessica there who sat alone on a bench near the railings. She looked sad. GD was in dilemma whether to approach her or not but decided it was the time for him to confront her.

“Ehem..” GD faked a cough to attract Jessica’s attention but she didn’t move.

“YAHH !! Are you deaf?!” GD yelled unknowingly which made Jessica stood up from her seat. ‘Owh Jiyong-ah. Please no more shouting at her’

“Owh..Sunbae. I didn’t know you are here.” Jessica was scared when GD showed his anger in front of her. She lowered her head while holding her hands together. GD felt like a big jerk in the whole world at that time.

“Sit..” GD and Jessica sat on the bench while looking in front where sun was setting down. It was so beautiful. Both of them didn’t talk to ech other for minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Im sorry” GD said out of nowhere. Jessica thought it was her imagination for been crying too much.

“Im sorry that I yelled at you just now. And im sorry for being a bad guy towards you. And im sorry for ever made you cry. Will you forgive me?” GD felt so relieved as he said those words. Jessica just look at him. ‘Im dreaming..yeah im dreaming..he’s apologizing?’ Jessica shook her head to make her come back to the real world.

“No, you are not dreaming or hallucinating. I, the jerk G-Dragon whole-heartedly apologize to you.”

“Mm..Sunbae. I don’t know what to say.”

“I know. It’s hard to forgive me after what I did to you. But please consider it.”

Gosh ! Look, im really dreaming. Please?? He never uses that word to me’

 They kept silent while watching the sunset.

“It’s beautiful right?” Jessica smiled while looking at the God’s gift in front of her.

“Yeah it is.” GD said while looking at her intently. Jessica’s hair was flying lightly as breeze blew. She looked beautiful when the sunlight hit her smiling face.

She’s beautiful..wait..what am I saying?’ Lately, GD always praised Jessica unknowingly. And every time that happened, he always tried to deny it.

“I think I should go home. It’s late already. See you again sunbae.” Jessica bowed to GD but before she walked away, GD grabbed her wrist.

“Wait. Let me send you home.”

I cant say no right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-in GD’s car-

 

“Sunbae, im really sorry for what happened in the dance studio”

“Forget it. So how about my apologize? Do you accept it or not?”

“Of course you are forgiven.” Jessica smiled sweetly at GD. ‘kyaa~~that smile’ . GD gulped before he continued focusing on the road.

They talked a lot along the drive to SNSD’s dorm. Jessica taalked the most as she loves to talk a lot and GD only listened to her. They felt closer and comfortable with each other as time passed by. Jessica can feel that GD became more open towards her and nicer. He lessened her yelling to Jessica but sometimes he will whenever he got angry or pissed off when Jessica in her clueless mode. Jessica took her phone out to check any message or call from Donghae but none.

GD heard her sigh.

“Why?”

“Nothing. Just waiting for an unreachable person in the world’s call”

“Whose call?”

“Donghae oppa, my boyfriend.”

WHAT? HE HAS A BOYFRIEND??!!!’