CHAPTER 24

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

“How am I going to do it Yoona? I am lost right now.” GD was worried that his plan wouldn’t go as he wished. So, he called Yoona.

“What do you mean? You said that you already have a plan”

“It’s useless and crappy. I did have my plan but when I look over it, it just cant work.”

“How can G-Dragon doesn’t have confidence? Aigoo my oppa. So why are you calling me?”

“Sometimes my confidence is just gone. Im calling you for an advice of course. So what do you think?”

“Aigoo~ how can I know? This is your chance to confess to her and im in no place to interrupt it. You should do it on your own so that it can bring great memories.”

“Yah ! You are so stingy! Just give me some advice. That wont hurt you. And It depends on me how to create the memory. You just give me some ideas.”

“Isnt it the same?  Im giving you ideas so that you can create the so called memory of yours ?  It’s not original then.”

“Owh please my princess Yoona. Im begging you. It’s tonight for God sake. How can I come up with an idea within this short time?”

“So do I . You just call me all of a sudden asking for an idea which you want at this instant. Ridiculous.”

“Ohh Yoona..pleaseee…”

“Hmm..let’s see. You said you composed a song for her didn’t you?”

“Yeah, I was thinking that I will sing it to her but there’s no guitar or any instrument. So I don’t know how to start.”

“Oppa chincha ! Are you a singer? Just sing to her without any instrument. What’s so wrong about that? And you know what? Let just hope that you have a time without Jessica beside you. And that is the time for your preparation, if you have any.”

“HUH? It sounds difficult. We shared the same room. How can she is not by my side?”

“Seriously, do you still want me to answer that? Figure it out yourself.”

“Hmm..what if she doesn’t get touched after listening to my song.”

“Well maybe your song isnt good enough for her”

“YAHH !!”

“Chill oppa. Im just kidding. Look, just have confidence okay. I believe she will be touched by your sincerity. Your songs never failed anyone. You are a great musician and I believe you are a great guy for her too.”

For some reasons, GD felt like welled up in tears. Yoona always gave him courage and belief. That’s why he loved Yoona.

“Oppa, are you there?”

“Nehh? Yeah im here. Mm..thanks dongsaeng. You are the greatest friend.”

“Welcome, oh yeah, if she still doesn’t get your clue of confession, give her chocolate. You know, with I Love You words on it or whatever that shows your confession. But if still she doesn’t get it, just tell her directly, grab and kiss her. Show that you are the man.”

“BWOH?!! Kiss her in my first confession? What if she gets angry?”

“Trying is not harming. Show her how sincere you are, oppa.”

“Hmm..i don’t know. All these plans are getting crazier. But, anyway thanks.”

“Just have confidence oppa. I’ll root for you. I have to go now. Im in this toilet for so long already. My date will be suspicious of me.”

“BWOH?! You are on a date? With whom? That guy?”

“Y..yeah. Stop asking coz I wont tell you anything now. Okay, I have to go, oppa. Bye”

“Yoona-ah ! Aish this girl”

GD smiled when imagining Yoona with her guy. Eventhough she always denied that she liked the guy, but whenever she talked about the guy, she will smile widely. They met not long ago. GD has swore that he wont tell anyone about this, even SNSD members didn’t know about that because it will cause a lot since the guy was also an idol.