CHAPTER 6

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

-in GD’s hotel room-

Jessica standing in front of GD with head down. She didn’t know what to do. Her members left her alone. ‘Don’t they love me?’ *sigh*

“You !! What do you want to say about my torn jacket? “ GD yelled in front of Jessica’s face. Jessica gulped her saliva. Eventhough he felt dizzy because he’s burning up inside, he still had the energy to scold Jessica.

“I..I don’t know, sunbae” Jessica’s voice slowly toned down as she didn’t know what to say.

“Do you know that is the jacket I love the most? I bet you don’t. You are just so clueless.”

Jessica sighed for hundreds times that day. After 5 minutes of silence, Jessica spoke up.

“Sunbae, I don’t know how much money did you spend on that jacket but I promise I’ll repay” Jessica said in shaking voice.

“Forget it. I don’t want it anymore.”

 

 

“Mm..sunbae..can i..can i..”

“CAN WHAT??!!”

“CAN I BORROW YOUR PHONE?!!!’

‘opps…’ Jessica didn’t realize she shouted at GD. *reflex* GD smiled secretly as he thought that scene was funny. He tossed his phone to Jessica which she clumsily caught. GD then went to bathroom leaving Jessica alone. Jessica punched in Taeyeon’s number.

“Hello Tae. This is Jessica. Whe..”

“JESSICA JUNG SOO YEON !! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WE’VE BEEN SEARCHING YOU SINCE LAST NIGHT !” Jessica held the phone away from her ears as Taeyeon’s voice can tear her eardrum.

“I don’t know how to explain. But how could you left me alone here.” Jessica pouted as she felt abandoned by her members.

“We didn’t have choice. Lee Soo Man sajangnim wanted to see us. He got a new project for us. He asked about you but we told him you are sick and want to rest at home. So now, hear me Princess Jessica. You have to come back to Korea A.S.A.P before he knows you are gone. Manager oppa cant go to Japan just to take you because he’s so tired. Be concern a bit will you?”

“Woah Taeyeon-nie. You’re jjang ! Okay..i’ll fly to Korea tonight. Thanks for covering me up. See you soon, leader.” Jessica smiled happily as one of her problem was solved. But as fast as her smile appeared, it also took her that fast to become gloomy again.

I don’t have money. How can I go back to Korea. I dont have my wallet.’ Again, she sighed. Then, Jessica felt a loud thud. She searched for the source which came from the toilet. Jessica jaws dropped.

“SUNBAE !!!!!!” Jessica yelled as she saw GD’s figure lying on the bathroom’s floor unconscious. Jessica was so panicked. She tried to call ambulance but then stopped immediately. She knew this will cause problem to both of them. She put GD’s arm behind her neck and tried to drag GD towards his bed. GD was so heavy that Jessica felt like her bones will crack anytime soon. But eventually she made it.

Jessica placed her palm on GD’s forehead but took it away as lightning. ‘Omo..ottoke? He’s having a fever. This is all my fault. Leaving him in the cold last night. Stupid jacket.’ GD’s forehead was so hot that she thought her palm can melt if she stayed there for another minute. Jessica then ran to the toilet to search for a small cloth or towel. She soaked it with cold water and rinsed it. She put the towel on GD’s forehead. She took another wet towel and pat it to GD’s face and neck and other parts of his body. After hours of doing so, GD’s temperature slowly reduced. GD slightly moved his head and opened his eyes slowly.

“Wh..where am I ?” GD asked with a sore throat.

“Sunbae..do you feel okay? You are in your hotel room. You’re having a high fever.”

GD didn’t say anything as he felt so thirsty. He was still weak to walk.

“Do you want to drink, Sunbae?”

GD nodded. Jessica ran to the small kitchen in the suite and took a glass of water. She gave GD the glass. After GD drank it, she turned to go to the kitchen but GD grabbed her hand.

“Where are you going?”

“Im going to the kitchen. You must be hungry. Let me make you porridge.” Jessica smiled at GD. GD released his grip on Jessica’s hand.

Jessica started making herself busy with the porridge. She didn’t know that GD was watching her every movement.

She’s a nice girl but I always treat her badly.’ GD regretted his actions towards Jessica. He was so grateful that Jessica was there to take care of her. Kiko never made any foods for him. Not to mention taking care of him when he sick. NEVER.

 

 

“Sunbae, its ready. Eat before it’s cold. You have to regain you energy.” Jessica popped up in front of her with a bowl of porridge on a tray.

GD tried to hold the spoon but he was so weak that he dropped the spoon.

“Omo..Sunbae. Are you okay? Let me feed you.” Jessica offered as she felt pity to the weak GD.

During the spoonfed session, GD never let his gaze off of Jessica. Jessica always blew the porridge in the spoon before she fed GD.

“Im full” GD said.

“Owh..okay. You should rest Sunbae. And..mm..can I borrow your phone once again?” Jessica carefully spoke her words. GD just nodded before shut his eyes.

Jessica went to the kitchen and messaged Taeyeon.

Taeyeon, I think I cant go back to Korea tonight. I have a problem now. I swear that I’ll be back tomorrow. Don’t worry about me. Rest well you girls. Bye and don’t reply” –Jessica

But after a minute, a message came in.

JESSICA JUNG ! You sure dig you grave. I want to see you in your room TOMORROW ! No more negotiation !” – Taeyeon

Jessica sighed. She really wanted to go back to Korea but she didn’t have money. She went to GD’s bed and sit beside him. She gazed at GD’s sleeping face. ‘He looks cute when he’s sleeping’

“Yahh..why are you so cruel to me? I didn’t do anything to you except tearing your jacket but you treat me like Im the biggest criminal in world. Just you wait. I’ll tell the whole world you are torturing SNSD’s princess.” Jessica felt so relieved that she can voiced out her feelings. Eventhough GD’s obviously sleeping and cant hear her protest.

Jessica shifted her gaze to her surroundings. She felt sad as she saw the suite full of decorations. She also saw a table with foods on it and 3 dimmed candles. There were roses petals everywhere. In short, the room is so beautiful. She knew it was the surprise for Kiko. ‘She is a fool for breaking a nice guy’s heart. Wait, is he a nice guy? Whatever ’

Jessica felt her body was so tacky and she was so sleepy. She really wanted to take a hot shower and sleep but she didn’t have a shirt for change. So she decided to just wait till next morning and ask GD to lend his shirt which sounded impossible. But she cant do nothing. As she stood up and wanted to go the couch near the bed to sleep, she heard GD mumbled in his sleep.

“Don’t go”

Huh?