CHAPTER 13

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

What’s the point asking me to call him every night when the only words he says are hello, mm.., okay and bye? Urghh~really frustating’

Jessica just talked on the phone with GD secretly in the toilet. She’s afraid that her other members know about her always calling GD. But it’s not her choice as GD asked her to. But she glad that eventhough GD didn’t talk much on phone she can feel their growing relationship.

Luckily tomorrow I will be back to Korea. But we will resume the Soshibang activites. Aigoo~ so tired

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Jessica woke up due to irritative noises made by Taeyeon and Hyoyeon who screamed like crazy. She’s sharing the hotel’s room with Yoona and that’s why she was confused of TaeHyo presence in her room.

“Yes ! Hyo, we have a chance now. Im so happy about this” Taeyeon jumping on the bed like a kid.

“I know, I know. God listened to my pray.” Hyoyeon who looked nearly cried hugged Yoona beside her.

“But, GD oppa must be sad knowing his girlfriend marrying another guy right after they broke up.” Yoona said while looking at her laptop.

“What are you talking about?” Jessica interrupted their concersation. Yoona gave the laptop to Jessica. Jessica’s eyes widened in shock.

Model Kiko Mizuhara made a shocking announcement today. She will marry the successor of Hidetoshi Group which is the 2nd largest automobile company in Asia. This news also makes it clear that Kiko is not in relationship anymore with the famous G-Dragon, her ex-Korean singer boyfriend.’

 

Jessica scrolled down the article to see the comments. Most of the fans really happy about the news. Some of them insulted Kiko for being not loyal to GD.

Sunbae must be sad about this.’ Jessica ran to the toilet to call GD but GD didn’t answer her calls.

Why Sunbae doesn’t answer my calls? Please don’t do anything stupid Sunbae’ Jessica was so worried with GD’s condition. He usually will answer Jessica’s calls less than 10 seconds.

 

 

 

 

 

SNSD arrived in Korea Incheon International Airport that night. They looked happy to be back to Korea again except for one person, Jessica. She was still worried about GD so she decided to go to YG building as Taeyang told her earlier that GD was still working there.

“Girls, I have to go somewhere first. Tell manager oppa I’ll go back home by myself. Bye.” Jessica ran off before her members could stop her.

“Yah Sica-ah!” Yuri shouted Jessica’s name but useless.

“We just landed and now she’s gone. Aigoo~” Sunny said.

 

 

 

 

 

YG building was nearly empty because the office hour was over. Only the guards and few staffs were there. They already used to see SNSD members come and go from the building so they didn’t bothrer to ask her why she’s there.

 

Jessica went up to check GD in his favorite spot, recording studio. But he wasn’t there.

God, where is he? Did he go back home already? But Taeyang oppa said he’s here.’ Jessica didn’t give up so she searched every room that she knew but still there’s no sign of GD.

Owh, maybe he’s there’ Jessica ran to the rooftop where she thought GD will be. She’s slightly afraid actually because it was dark already and there was no one there. But she shrugged off her thoughts and ran as fast as she could to the rooftop.

And there he is. GD sat on the bench staring at the night stars.

“Sunbae” Jessica walked to GD and sat beside him. GD was shocked to see Jessica there.

“Owh, you’re here”

“Nehh. Sunbae..gwenchanayo?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Well, you know..about the news”

“Owh..well im okay with it. We’re over and we already settled our problem. We’re just friends now. Life must go on. I think it’s a good choice of her since she’s happy with him.” GD was expresionless when he said that.

“Are you sure?”

“Yahh !” Jessica smiled as she knew GD was okay because he can yell at her.

“By the way, why are you here?”

“Owh..actually I thought you are..you know..” Jessica cant continue her words.

“Sad? Crying? Planning to commit suicide? Hell no. Im a strong guy.”

*Silence*

“Sunbae..did you have your dinner?” GD didn’t answer as he still staring at the night sky. But Jessica knew GD havent had his dinner as Taeyang told her GD always forgot his meals especially when he’s working or in problem.

“Wait here Sunbae” Jessica stood up and ran to the door.

Where’s she going?’

 

 

 

 

After about 20 minutes, Jessica came back holding a plastic bag in her hand. She’s panting because she had to run along her way.

“What taking you so long? And what’s that?” GD asked Jessica who already recovered from her tiredness.

But Jessica didn’t answer him. She took out her phone and put the plastic bag beside her. She’s standing in front of GD while smiling. Then music appeared from her phone.

 

Chagaweo neomuna sokishiryeo neomuna
Eebbali neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
Gaseumi neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun

Neolbomyeon neomuna ddo dashibwado neomuna
Chadicha momi ddeollyeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
Jjilgyeodo neomu jjilgyeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
Geuraedo neol saranghae

Hey-Ya Hey-Ya Fire Fire Oh Agasshi
Yeah-Ya Yeah-Ya Warning Warning No No
Hey-Ya Hey-Ya Fire Fire oppa mitchi

 Yeah-Ya Yeah-Ya Warning Warning No No

Nunbushin haetsali dalkomhage dagawa
Saeparan Padoga Sangkeumhage millyeowa
Badatgaeseo cheoeum mannan geuddar
Kongdak kongdak nan sarangae bbajeosseo

Yonginae geonnaen bukkeureoun han madi
Chagapge doraon hwangdanghan mali
(Kkeojeo) Oh ireolssuga
Eomeona eomeona nana aiya

Oh Love me Love me Baby Yeah Yeah-Ya
Wanna Hold me Hold me Oh ebbi ebbi
Oh Love me Love me Baby Yeah Yeah-Ya
Wanna Hold me Hold me Oh ebbi ebbi

Na nana nana nana na nana
Nana nana nana nana na nana
Na nana nana nana na nana
Nana nana nana nana na nana

*I cut this song as it is too long..love this song..keke~*

 

 

GD smiled while Jessica’s performing. She was singing and dancing cutely. Eventhough GD was not the type who appreciates cute things but he cant deny his crazy heartbeats when Jessica cutely winked at him while singing. He was glad that Jessica was there for him to cheer him up. Truthfully, he was a bit sad with the news but he himself didn’t know why he didn’t take the news seriously.

After Jessica finished singing, Jessica took out a plate from the plastic bag which contained cold noodles which she bought from a restaurant near the YG building and gave it to GD.

“Here Sunbae. My treat.” Jessica said while smiling proudly. GD was happy with Jessica’s deed but hid it well.

“Seriously, did you want me to die from starving waiting for you to finish the whole song?” GD said but took the plate. Jessica smiled and sat beside him. She also bought one for herself since she was so hungry.

They ate silently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Woah ! This is the most delicious cold noodle I have ever ate.” Jessica said while smiling widely after she finished her plate.

GD looked at Jessica and smirked. There were spots of sauce beside . He never expects that an SNSD member could be this smudgy. He took his handkerchief and wiped . Jessica was startled with GD’s act.

“Glutton” GD said.

“Thanks Sunbae.” Jessica smiled. That is one of the reasons why GD couldn’t hate Jessica. She always smiles all the time. And her smiles are like charms as GD can forget his problems.

“Owh, it’s already late. I should go. Bye Sunbae.” Jessica bowed to GD and walked away. Then she felt her wrist was gripped by someone. It was GD. GD took her hand and dragged her to the door. But slowly, his hand went down to hold her hand. Jessica looked at GD who didn’t even look at her. Jessica smiled unknowingly. They went to the parking lot where GD’s car was parked while still holding hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As usual, the car was filled with silence along the drive to SNSD dorm.

“Thanks Sunbae for sending me.”

No respond from GD but he stretced his arm to the back seat of the car grabbing a paper bag written Adidas on it. He shoved the bag towards Jessica. Jessica opened the bag.

“What is this, Sunbae?” Jessica asked GD while showing a pink Adidas jacket from the bag.

“It’s yours”

“I never have any Adidas jacket. I don’t think it’s mine”

God forgive me if I accidentally killed this clueless girl’

“It’s actually a free gift from Adidas since we Big Bang are their ambassador. And I don’t want to give my noona a free gift since she doesn’t like it. So I think better I give it to you. Now don’t ask more.” Actually GD bought the jacket for her while browsing an Adidas store that day. And it was really expensive but he didn’t want Jessica knew about that. He bought that as a token of appreciation to Jessica who always there for him.

“Owh thank you Sunbae. I appreciate this.” Jessica really loved that jacket and she planned to wear it next time she met GD.

……..

“Yahh..”

“Nehh sunbae?”

“Thanks for tonight”

Jessica was so happy with GD’s words.

“You’re welcome , Sunbae !” Jessica’s voice was loud that it made GD surprised.

“Yahh ! You’re so loud”

“Hee~sorry Sunbae..mm..i have to go..good night Sunbae.” Jessica got out from the car and disappeared to the lift. GD smiled happily. Eventhough his ex-lover left him for another guy but he was glad that because of that he can spend his night with Jessica.