CHAPTER 27

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

SNSD’s dorm was full of laughter. Everybody was laughing to the core except Jessica who looked gloomy and Yoona who smiled secretly.

“Yah ! It’s not April Fool. You think you can fool us? Hahaha~” Taeyeon was laughing until she cried. She thought she just heard the funniest lie in her life from Jessica.

“Im not kidding girls. How many times should I say that it’s true?” Jessica didn’t know what to do to convince her members. Ever since she broke the news to her members, nobody believed her. In return, they said Jessica maybe lacked rest.

“How can you and GD oppa are an item now? You are not even close to him.” Hyoyeon said while trying to catch her breath due to too much laughing.

“Whatever. It’s up to you guys to believe it or not. I will rest first.” Jessica said before she entered her room. She already gave up explaining to her members.

 

 

“Actually it’s true that Jessica unnie and GD oppa are an official couple now. GD oppa told me.” Yoona said to her members. She thought that she better told the truth before her members will misunderstand JiSica’s relationship in the future. She actually was surprised that GD succeeded confessing to Jessica. She thought GD cant do it since she knew GD was so worried on how to confess. She made a mental note that she will call GD after this.

“Yah ! Are you also want to prank on us? It’s not working.”Taeyeon said but deep in her heart she was praying that the news was false.

“Im not kidding. Call GD oppa if you still don’t believe it. Okay girls, I want to rest now. See you.” Yoona said before she also went into her room to call GD.

“Wait, so it’s true? Owh no !” Hyoyeon shouted in frustation.

“I thought when Yoona is not with GD oppa, our chance will become clear but now it’s Jessica. “ Taeyeon said while hugging Hyoyeon dramatically.

“Yah ! Such drama queens. Stop it both of you. We should support Jessica’s new relationship after she broke up with Donghae oppa. We should be happy for her.” Yuri said.

“GD oppa isn’t the only guy you can admire. There are B2ST’s Junhyung, CNBLUE’s Yonghwa or that new guy Bang Yong Guk or whatever his name is. They are all musicians like GD oppa.” Tiffany said.

“Unnie ! Yonghwa oppa is not available anymore. Be sensitive.” Seohyun pouted when her boyfriend was named as the available musician that her unnies can like.

“Opps, sorry Seohyun. Forgot that our maknae is not that innocent anymore.” Tiffany apologized while laughing.

“Unnie !” Seohyun whined when her unnie .

“I hope..GD oppa will be happy with Jessica..uwaa~” Taeyeon said before she ran to her room while still sobbing hard.

“I think I need time to forget him. GD oppa, goodbye.” Hyoyeon took the drama’s role from Taeyeon. She also disappeared to her room leaving the remaining members in disbelief.

 

 

“Were they serious? If they don’t get to their senses tomorrow, I won’t hesitate to call psychiatrist here.” Sunny said.

“Those two are freaks. Just look tomorrow they would act like nothing happened and I am so sure right now, they are looking through male idols that would be their next target.” Sooyoung said while yawning.

“But I really hope Jessica will be happy with GD oppa.” Sunny said before receiving agree nodded from her members.

 

 

 

For the next 3 days, Jessica was busy with SNSD for their appearances in radio stations and variety shows while GD and the other Big Bang members were also busy with discussions for their upcoming group comeback. GD didn’t meet, call or text message Jessica because he was so busy since he was in charge of their new album. He was just stressed that their comeback date was around the corner. And when he stressed his mood swing was worst. He tend to get angry at people around him so he didn’t want to do that to Jessica. He planned to meet Jessica tonight after he finished his business in YGE. Out of all people, there was Taeyang who cant stand seeing GD stressed himself and ignoring to take good care of himself. He hated seeing GD stayed up all night in the recording studio and skipping meals. So, he decided to call Jessica to YGE to come visit GD. Yes, only Taeyang knew among Big Bang members about GD’s trick on Jessica but he can do nothing since he also supported GD to be with Jessica. The other Big Bang members believed that they became a couple under the name of love.

 

 

“Yobeseyo, Sica-ah.”

“Dehh Taeyang oppa. How are you?”

“Im just fine. But your boyfriend is not fine.”

“My boyfriend? Owh GD Sunbae. Why? Is he sick?”

“Yes he is. You better come here at YGE. He’s having a fever but still insist to work. We already advised him but he didn’t want to listen to us. ”

“What? Is he crazy?”

“Yes he always crazy when it comes to work. Now hurry up here before anything bad happens.” Taeyang hung up before Jessica can reply him.

 

 

Aigoo~ottoke? I don’t want to go there alone. It would be awkward since we didn’t contact each other for 3 days. Maybe I should bring Yoona along since she always goes there. Luckily there wouldn’t be any schedule for us today.’

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Yoona departed to YGE. Jessica brought 5 lunch boxes for Big Bang members. They went directly to Big Bang recording studio where according to Yoona, it was GD’s favorite place and he always in there.

“Owh noona. You came. GD hyung is having a meeting with Hyun Suk hyung now. But it wont be long.” Seungri said happily seeing Jessica after didn’t meet her ever since their collaboration.

“Owh hi, never mind. I’ll wait him here. Did you guys have your lunch already?” Jessica asked before she sat on the couch with Yoona.

“No, and why do you ask?” Daesung said with his famous eye smile.

“I bring lunch boxes for you guys. Here.” Jessica said before distributed the lunch boxes to the 4 guys in front of her.

“Wahh~! Thank you Jessica. Jiyong will be so happy when he knows you come here for him.” TOP said.

“Welcome.” Jessica replied with an awkward smile. Actually she didn’t want to go there but since Yoona forced her, she had to go there. The truth was, Yoona also knew about GD’s ridiculous wish and she was against it at first but when GD begged her, she ready to help him to get Jessica’s heart within this 2 months.

 

 

 

 

“Owh Yoona. You are here. How are you?” GD greeted Yoona once he entered the recording room. He hugged Yoona while smiling.

“Aigoo oppa. I am okay. You just called me last night. I am the one who worried here. Taeyang oppa said you are having a fever but still wants to work.” Yoona said while pouting. She was just concerned about GD’s health since she knew GD’s habit of working.

“Yah ! Yongbae-ah. Why did you lie to Yoona that im sick?” GD scolded Taeyang.

“Sorry buddy. But you should thank me since your girlfriend came too.”

GD was surprised with Taeyang’s words. He didn’t realize that Jessica was also there with them because she sat alone on the couch. Jessica didn’t show any expression.

“Owh. You came.” GD said. Honestly, he didn’t know what to say since he felt guilty that he didn’t greet Jessica earlier. But he also missed her like crazy.

He took approximately 3 minutes and 26 seconds to realize that his GIRLFRIEND is here. What a boyfriend. He calls Yoona every night but why cant he even text message me?’

 

 

“Hyung, the lunch that noona bring is so delicious. You should try too.” Seungri said. They were already finished eating their lunch boxes.

“Owh yeah? Where is mine?” GD asked Jessica. Jessica glared GD like she was poisoning GD with her eyes before she shoved GD’s lunch box to his chest. GD was confused with Jessica’s act.

“Guys, I will eat my lunch with my girlfriend. See you later. And Yoona, do you want me to send you home later?”

“Gwenchanayo oppa. I have something to do also. I’ll leave now. I’ll call you later.” Yoona said before she hugged GD. She then left the recording room.

Why does he like to be hugged by girls? This guy really pushing my button.’ Jessica was angry when seeing GD and Yoona acted like they were the couple there.

“Let’s go.” GD said to Jessica before he grabbed Jessica’s hand. Jessica just followed him to the rooftop of the YGE building without making any sound.

 

 

 

 

It was a sunny day. GD felt so happy to be with his girlfriend on a bright day eating lunch that she brought for him. They sat on the usual bench there. Jessica was still in silence mode when GD opened the lunch box.

“Wow, it looks tasty.” GD said before he ate his lunch rashly. It was simply delicious.

“Do you want some?” GD offered his lunch to Jessica.

“I ate already.” Jessica replied. She saw a grain of rice on the corner of GD’s mouth. She chuckled seeing how reckless GD was when he ate his lunch. She picked the rice and smiled to him.

“What a glutton. Eat slowly. No one will steal your lunch away.”

GD was happy seeing Jessica smiled at him. At least, he knew she was back in mood again.

“This is so delicious. Thanks for bring it to me.” GD said to Jessica who cant believe her ears. GD RARELY said anything that appreciated her deeds.

 

 

“Are you sick oppa? Don’t hide it to me. Let’s go see the doctor after this. You work too much that’s why you got sick.” Jessica said worriedly.

“Yah ! Im not sick. Are you concern about me?” GD looked at Jessica suspiciously.

“An..anniyo. I was just..mm..well you thanked me just now. So you probably are not well.” Jessica stuttered while looking down at her feet.

“I am your boyfriend. It’s normal to say thanks or sorry to my girlfriend.” GD said. He already finished his lunch. Jessica’s heart was beating fast hearing GD said those words.

 

 

 

“Thanks for coming here. And im so sorry for didn’t meet or call you these past days. I was so busy and I heard that you were busy too. So, I didn’t want to disturb you.”

Okay, he’s really sick.’

“Oppa lets just go see the doctor after this. Don’t be stubborn because you sound sick. Okay?”

“Yah ! Before I take back my words, you better don’t ask me whether im sick or not.” GD was annoyed by Jessica’s rough guessing.

“Owh, nehh.” Jessica looked at her feet again. She didn’t know what to say to GD. She just felt uncomfortable with GD’s sudden change but at the same time she liked it.

 

 

 

 

“How are you these days? Are you doing okay?” GD asked which startled Jessica from her own thought.

“Im okay. Just a little bit busy. We will have our Japan concert next 2 month. So yeah, we’ll be busy after that. How about you oppa? I heard you didn’t eat your meals and didn’t sleep well because of your comeback.”

“Who told you?”

“Taeyang oppa and don’t deny it since I believe him about this. Yoona also said that you are a workaholic who doesn’t care about the world once you in your recording room.”

“What ‘good’ friends I have. Well, sometimes I was just lost in my own works. That’s why you are here as my girlfriend, taking care of my meals.” GD said as he patted Jessica’s head. Jessica blushed with GD’s touch.

“I wouldn’t always be there for you all the time to take care of you. You should think about your health, oppa.”

“Now you sounded like my girlfriend. I like it.” GD smiled before he put his arm around Jessica’s shoulder and pulled her towards him. Jessica cant explain why her heart beat uncontrollably. The next thing GD did was really make Jessica’s face as red as tomato. GD put Jessica’s head to lean on his shoulder. He caressed Jessica’s hair while admiring the bright blue sky in front of him.

“We should go on date next time. Is it okay for you?” GD asked.

“Nehh? Mm..o.okay.” Jessica answered while smiling happily. She felt that GD was like her REAL boyfriend who cared for her a lot. GD also felt like he was the luckiest guy in the world for having Jessica beside him at that moment.