CHAPTER 31

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

It’s been 4 days since GD last saw Jessica. He tried everything to reac Jessica but failed. She ignored his calls and text messages and when he went to SNSD’s dorm or waiting room, she’ll not be there. As for Jessica, she did all those rejecting acts to GD intentionally. It’s true that she felt hurt when GD priortized Yoona over her. She knew that GD only saw Yoona as his dongseng as he always claimed but deep inside her heart she did feel that GD had feeling for Yoona. So that was why she avoided GD since she didn’t want to get further in their relationship because she knew, she had fallen for GD.

 

GD was so stressed with Jessica’s ignorance towards him but he knew it was his own fault for abandoned her for Yoona.

GD was with Yoona, Taeyeon and Sunny in Big Bang’s waiting room in SBS building. They are waiting for their turn to perform. Big Bang will have their comeback stage that day. Yoona, Taeyeon and Sunny came to give their supports to Big Bang. GD was disappointed that Jessica wasn’t there to cheer on him.

“I did ask her to come here oppa but she didn’t want to but she asked me to give you this.” Taeyeon explained to GD why Jessica didn’t come when he asked her. Taeyeon extended out a bar of chocolate from her bag and give the chocolate to GD.

Chocolate? She knows that I hate chocolate. Does she..hate me?’ GD was surprised to see the chocolate. The only thing he can assume was Jessica hated him since she knew GD’s hateness for chocolate. Maybe it was a symbol.

“What did she say when she gave you this?” GD asked.

“She asked me to say good luck to you and congratulations for this comeback.”

She said that? But why she ignored my calls? Maybe, she really really hates me now.

“Owh thank you for telling.” GD said smiling bitterly.

“Oppa, fighting ! This is your comeback. Do the best !” Sunny said I  her usual happy tone.

“Yeah. Thank you.” GD replied.

 

Big Bang stage was flawless as usual. They did their best with the song composed by GD. But still GD’s mind was filled with Jessica. He was still feel guilty for Jessica. Right after their performance, he went to meet Yoona who was still in his waiting room.

“Owh oppa. You were so great on the stage !” Yoona said smiling.

“I need something to discuss with you.” GD ignored Yoona’s words because he really wanted to settle his problem with Jessica.

“Nehh? Owh okay. Wait. I’ll tell my unnies that I will stay here.” Yoona said before she went to meet Sunny and Taeyeon who were ready to leave. They were chatting with Top and Daesung outside Big Bang’s waiting room. When she got a green light from her leader, she quickly entered the room back.

“So oppa. What is your so important thing to discuss?” Yoona said before she sat beside GD.

“Are you okay?” GD couldnt say his intended question since it will be really awkward to ask Yoona about Jessica all of a sudden. So, he's waiting for the right time.

“Me? Yeah I am. Why?”

“No, I just thought that you will be affected by you know..Doojoon. I met him when I finished my performance just now.

“I met him also. And I already gave him a piece of my super power slap. I caught him kissing with his new girlfriend, Suzy. I hate him. Bastard.”

“Thank God.”

“Nehh?”

“You seem okay. Since you can slap him so I guess you are totally okay and can forget him.”

“Yeah. I regret my foolishness for ever believing that player.”

 

“Oppa, is this really what you called me for? I don’t think so. Just spill it out. What’s the thing?” Yoona can sense that GD was not calm. He looked like he wanted to say something. And Yoona can trace that.

“Nehh? Owh mm..actually..this is about Jessica. Is she okay?”

“What do you mean by okay?”

“Well, I have this feeling that she is ignoring me. She didn’t pick up my calls or replied text messages.”

“Owh..mm..these days she always in her room. She wouldn’t go out unless we have schedules to attend. She also looks gloomy all the time. We also don’t know what happened to her.”

“Yoona-ah. I think..i think she is mad at me.”

“Why? And how do you know?”

“Well, just because. Something happened.” GD didn’t want to tell Yoona the reason why he thought that Jessica was mad at her. He’s afraid that Yoona will be sad.

“Why you don’t want to tell me? Don’t call this as a DISCUSSION if you still be secretive.”

“Aigoo~my princess also gets mad. I’ll tell you the reason later okay? So now, what should I do to make her forgive me?”

“What’s with all these forgiving things if I still don’t know why she felt angry to you?”

“Let’s say that she’s mad because I left her during our date?”

“YOU DID ?!! Oppa! Are you crazy?” Yoona shouted when she hit GD’s arm.

“Yah ! It hurts. This elephant woman.”

“But seriously oppa. I think she is really mad at you.”

“Yeah. And that is why I ask you here for your help. Not for your violence.”

“Oppa, what have you done. Now, it's not the time for you to make her mad. You should find ways to make her love you back. Aish~this pabo Oppa."

"Im feeling very guilty now." GD sighed.

"Aigoo~I think you should do this..” Yoona explained something to GD about a plan to win Jessica. GD’s lips were curving into a smile slowly when Yoona finished her words.

“Yes ! This is it. You are so great Yoona! Thank you !” GD cheered happily before he kissed Yoona’s forehead. Yoona just shook her head when she saw the extremely happy GD.

“You have to pay me for this plan. Or else, I’ll post your ugly sleeping picture up to my twitter.” Yoona threatened GD.

“Yeah I will. No, I promise. I’ll buy you anything that you like.”

“Chincha yo? Wahh!! Oppa jjang!!” Yoona clapped her hands happily. She knew that GD will grant all her wishes especially when it involved money. He will buy anything that Yoona liked. Using this reason, Yoona really hoped that she can get the latest limited edition of Gucci handbag that she yearned for.

‘I hope this plan works’