CHAPTER 20

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

Donghae brought Jessica back to her dorm using his car. They went to the park near SNSD dorm for a late night stroll. *where Yongseo couple went for their last filming..sob sob..so sad..*.

After 10 minutes of silence, Jessica tried to enlighthen the mood by talking to Donghae. They didn’t even holding hands. Usually, it was Donghae who initiated their skinship but now Donghae just put his hands in his pockets.

 

 

“Oppa, how was your drama filming? Was it good?”

“Yeah it’s good.”

“How was Taiwan? I heard it’s scenic.”

“Mm..it is.”

Jessica cant stand with Donghae’s unpredictable mood that night. She tried to be a good girlfriend to Donghae but his acts were just crossed the line.

“Oppa ! Why are you like this? I’ve been holding my anger towards you but now I cant stand it anymore. You didn’t answer my question, didn’t take my offers, didn’t look at me when im talking to you and the worst is you didn’t even say sorry to me after what what you have done.” Jessica exploded her anger.

Yeah ! That’s my girl. Just express your anger,clueless girl. Wait, my girl?

GD who had been following them was hiding in the bush but still got a clear view of the couple. He acted like a spy but the only thing he lacked was a binocular.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae just lowered his head. He dragged his feet to a nearest bench with Jessica following him. After a minute of thinking, Donghae decided to speak up the truth.

“Sica-ah. Listen to me carefully. You are a great girlfriend to me. I appreciate your kindness and understanding in our relationship. Believe me, I was the happiest guy in the world for having a pretty yet a kind-hearted girl like you as my partner. I never once felt regret being in relationship with you. But now, I am sorry to say that my heart doesn’t beat for you anymore. It’s up to you for calling me a jerk or you can beat me up if you want, but I don’t want to cheat you anymore. I have someone else right now. I don’t know why I fell for her eventhough I have you. I have no answer for that. But as for now, I love her and I am so sorry that I have to break up with you.”

With that long explanation, Jessica eyes b with tears. She couldn’t believe Donghae had the guts to break up with her after their long relationship. So many questions accumulated in her head but since her feeling overwhelmed her thought, she couldn’t say a word.

“Sica-ah. Don’t be like this. Say something.” Donghae felt so guilty after what he said. The usual cheerful Jessica was speechless with tears in her eyes.

“H..how long? Your new relationship?” Jessica stuttered as if was clogged. She didn’t even look at Donghae.

“Three months ago.”

Suddenly, Jessica stood up. Her eyes were full of hatred. There were no more tears in her eyes. She felt disgusted at how Donghae deceived her all this time. Then, Jessica’s hand moved by itself. She slapped Donghae hard.

“You, brat ! I gave my all to you during our relationship. I was surrounded by many guys who are lot more handsome than you but I didn’t have the slightest idea to cheat on you. But you  ! Without even texting or calling me for months and then you came back here just to tell me that your stupid heart is now belong to other ?! You Lee Donghae ! Don’t you ever show your face in front of me again ! Now get lost from here!”

Donghae was stunned by Jessica. The Jessica he knew was not a hot-tempered person. But he didn’t dare to taste Jessica’s patience. He left quickly after saying sorry for the last time leaving Jessica alone on the bench.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Donghae left, Jessica started to sob again. GD was in doubt whether to come out to meet Jessica and coax her or just stayed in his hiding spot and watch Jessica from afar. He was afraid Jessica will ask him why he was there. But finally, he came out from his hiding place and approached Jessica. He felt sad seeing Jessica like that and at the same time he also wanted to chase Donghae and beat him up. But at that moment, Jessica was more important.

GD approached Jessica and sat beside her. He extended a bar of chocolate he had in front of Jessica’s eyes. Jessica was shocked to see GD there.

“Sunbae, what are you doing here?”

“Nothing. Just want to get some air.”

Jessica looked at GD weirdly. For a normal person, they wouldn’t believe GD’s words. But Jessica didn’t want to ask further why he was there because she knew GD was unpredictable and sometimes unreasonable.

Get some air? This far?

“Yah, look at you. Your eyes are all swollen. Eat this.”

Jessica took the chocolate and unwrapped it. Honestly, she didn’t have the urge to eat anything but since she’s dealing with GD, no will be yes. She took a bite of it. Her tears started to flow again.

“Yah ! Who asked you to cry?” GD was flustered seeing Jessica became sad again. He didn’t know what to do. But, Jessica’s sobbing became louder.

“Yah ! Stop crying!”

“I..I..didnt expect Donghae oppa..to..to..cheat on me..hikks..I am such a fool..” Jessica hid her face in her palms.

GD really didn’t know how to deal with that situation. But then, he pulled Jessica into his embrace. Jessica’s eyes widened in shock. GD patted Jessica’s head.

“Stop crying. He doesn’t deserve you. You are not a fool. He is the one who you should call a fool.”

Jessica felt like she was dreaming. The mean and cold GD was there to coax her. It’s an unbelievable event that Jessica really sure her head was not in the right state perhaps due to the break up shock. But she didn’t want to move her body from GD. She let out her emotion and crying for some time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sunbae, thank you for being here.” Jessica said on GD’s embrace. But then, GD pushed her body away from him. His cheeks reddened uncontrolably.

“Pabo. Im not here for you. Crying like a kid.”

Jessica just ignored GD’s harsh word. It’s GD anyways.

“Yah..do you want me to talk with that wimp guy? He’s really a jerk for dumping a girl like that.”

“Anniyo. It’s useless. I don’t want to be a poor girl who begs for another chance in a relationship. Maybe we are not destined to be together.”

GD just sighed. He also experienced the same thing as Jessica before. It took time for him to forget Kiko but he didn’t expect it to be faster as Jessica was always there with him. Maybe he can do the same to Jessica too.

 

 

 

 

The night was getting darker. The only source of light at that night was from the lamp post near the bench. Silence surrounded them as both of them were drowned in their own thoughts.

“Sunbae, can I ask you something. Are you and yoona a couple?”

“Did I give you permission to ask me question?”

“Nehh?”

“No we are not. Stop making speculations.”

“But, you kissed her and you made a song for her.”

“I didn’t kiss her on purpose. And that song is hers.”

“What? Yoona composed that song?”

“Yeah. But don’t tell her you know about this. She still wants it to be a secret.”

“Owh nehh”

 

 

“Yoona isnt that type to become close with guys easily. But you managed to be closed with her.”

“Owh yeah? Well, no girl can reject my charms.”

Always full of himself. I regret talking about this with him’

 

 

 “Yah, arent you afraid that you will get fat for eating chocolate at late night?” GD said after seeing Jessica still eating her chocolate.

“I am. But one of my weaknesses is chocolate. I just cant resist it. It makes me happy. Look, I stopped crying after eating chocolate.”

“Weirdo”

“Do you want some Sunbae?”

“I don’t eat chocolate.”

“Why? It tastes good.”

“Because im afraid my teeth will be damaged.”

“But you gave this to me. Where else did you get this if you didn’t buy it”

“Yah, lately you have so many questions. Have you ever considered to be a reporter? Just eat it. Be grateful I gave you a chocolate. I was planning to just give you a candy.”

Tsskk. Stingy.

Jessica continued eating her chocolate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah clueless girl. How dare you used my name for your own sake?”

“Nehh?”

“Don’t nehh me. Taeyeon told me you went to meet Hyun Suk hyung with me. That’s why you didn’t go back home that night. Why you just didn’t tell them that your sleepyhead overtook you that night that you didn’t even care to sleep on my cozy bed without my permission?”

“Owh well. Sorry for that. But I didn’t have choice. What if I told them I was with you? I didn’t want to risk my life in front of your biggest fans. That Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are your fans since you debuted.”

“I didn’t expect to have SNSD as my fans.” GD said smugly.

Jessica showed a disgusted face. But obviously not in front of GD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Owh, it’s already late.  I think I should go in now. By the way, thanks Sunbae for entertaining me tonight.” The word entertaining was actually unsuitable for GD. He was there but only to be with Jessica and play on her.

When Jessica was about to turned and walked away, GD grabbed her hand. Jessica looked at GD with a puzzled expression.

“Yah, don’t be sad about this thing. Just forget him, arasso?”

After saying those words, GD quickly turned away and left Jessica alone there.

He’s so weird at times.’

But Jessica knew, GD meant his words. He cared for her but always showed it with different way. Jessica smiled when she thought about how cute was GD’s act. And she was grateful that he was there to make her forget about Donghae for a moment. She herself was surprised that she can stop crying when she talked with GD. For a moment, she did forget about Donghae.