CHAPTER 38

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

GD was trying to call Yoona to tell her about the good news of him and Jessica who were officially dating now. But, his calls were always welcomed by a voice mail box.

Maybe she is busy. I’ll call her tonight’

GD was especially happy that day. No words can describe how happy he was. And of course that was all because of Jessica who willingly accepted his love. After sending Jessica to her dorm, GD went back to his house before heading somewhere important to finish his business which was to get something precious. And then, he went to YG office to resume his usual activity when he’s not having activity, writing songs. He actually can write songs in his house since he got all the equipments there but he just love to be in YG because he felt like his ideas will be overflowed once he sat on his chair in the recording room.

While GD was busy facing all those music sheets in YGE, Jessica was having her own happy time in her room. She was so happy about the fact that GD confessed his love to her. She felt like it was a dream but it was not. She never imagined that one day, the always-rude-to-her GD will say all those romantic words to her. She didn’t even dare to dream about it. While Jessica was smiling happily while hugging her favorite pillow and dreaming about GD, she heard a knock on her room’s door.

“Yes, come in.” Jessica answered the knock. The door opened and revealing Yoona on the door with a happy face.

“Owh Yoona. Come here. What’s up?”

“Nothing unnie. Just want to ask about what happened last night.” Yoona said while grinning widely.

“Last night? Owh..yah !! How dare you cheated me? You said GD oppa met an accident when apparently he’s not.  And you even helped him to fool me.” Jessica said while acting like she’s fuming in anger. But actually she’s not.

“Sorry unnie. We were not fooling you. It’s just that GD oppa’s idea was too shallow. Like it or not, I have to comply. Or else..”  Yoona defended herself.

“Or else what?”

“Nahh..never mind.” Yoona cant tell Jessica that if she didn’t follow GD’s words, then she would never get her favorite shoes that GD promised her. Jessica eyed Yoona intensely before she gave up. She knew that GD and Yoona were really a pair of weird bestfriends.

“So unnie. You still didn’t tell me what happened last night between you and GD oppa.” Yoona tried to change the topic.

“Well..we are officially dating now.” Jessica said shyly. She still cant believe that she’s GD’s girlfriend.

“Wow ! Congratz unnie. I bet GD oppa must be so happy with this thing. You didn’t know how crazy he is about you.” Yoona said happily. She always prayed that her two bestfriends will someday be together. And now, her wish was answered. Jessica was blushing like crazy when she remembered about last night. She was sleeping in GD’s arms. And when morning came, she felt reluctant to release GD’s arms.  

“Thanks Yoona. If it’s not you, then I would not re-thinking about my relationship with GD oppa.” Jessica said with a grateful smile before she hugged Yoona.

“Never mind unnie. You are meant to be with him. Im just helping a little.” Yoona said while patting Jessica’s back. They stayed with that position for a whole minute before Yoona released the hug.

 

 

 

 

 

“Since GD oppa is so happy now, maybe I could try to beg him for another shoes?” Yoona playfully said.

“Yah ! Do you want my boyfriend to go bankrupt for buying you all those branded stuffs?”

“Owh God. Chill unnie. Im just kidding here. He wouldn’t bankrupt since he has thousands dollars coming to his account every month.”

“But still if you always ask for those ridiculous things, he can become a pauper.”

“Wow. Now I believe you are his girlfriend. With all these defending acts.”

“Shut up.” Jessica said before she threw a pillow towards Yoona. Yoona just laughing histerically before she got her senses.

“Okay unnie. I have a schedule to attend to. See you later.” Yoona said before she stood up.

“Schedule? What schedule?”

“Innisfree’s CF shooting.”

“Owh. If only they ask me to be their model. Lucky you.” Jessica pouted playfully.

“Aigoo unnie. Nothing to be jealous here. It’s only a CF. See you later unnie.” Yoona said before she went out from the room.

Yoona is very lucky to be the model for so many brands. I should work hard like her too.’ Jessica thought before she slumped on her bed to get another round of sleep. For some reasons, she felt quite tired that day.

Yoona was in her room to prepare herself before she went out to the filming location. She then heard her phone alerting a received message.

Yah ! Elephant ! Why you didn’t answer my calls? I have good news to tell you. Call me back once you are not busy.’ – GD oppa-

Yoona sighed heavily once she read the message. She actually realized that GD had been calling her for so many times already but she intentionally didn’t pick up his phone calls.

Oppa, sorry for treating you like this. You have to get to use with it since from now on, I would not be there for you anymore’

Yoona sighed again before she shut her phone off. She actually was trying to avoid GD. She made a promise to herself that once GD had Jessica as his girlfriend, she will distant herself from GD as she didn’t want Jessica to misinterpret their relationship anymore. She still can live without GD though. That’s what she thought.