CHAPTER 16

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

GD woke up when the sunlight pierced through the window near his bed shone to his face. He wanted to move but he felt like his bones were jammed. He felt his left part of his body was numb especially his arm.

‘Ihad a bad dream. I was sleeping with the clueless girl. It’s a nice dream though’ . GD grinned while remembering that dream. When he looked at his left, he really wanted to shout.

OMG !!! It’s not a dream. It’s real. What should I do?’ GD was flustered when he imagined the consequences of this incident.

No wonder I felt paralyzed. This elephant sleep on my arm from last night.’

But, GD didn’t move the sleeping Jessica at that instant. He analyzed Jessica’s face intensely. He felt really happy woke up seeing a beautiful face beside her.

If only everyday like today.’ When he wanted to touch Jessica’s face, Jessica’s eyelids started to move a bit. GD was panicked. He started to roll sideway until he felt flat on the floor.

*thud*

Jessica woke up completely due to the lous sound. She felt strange waking up in unfamiliar room.

Where am I ? Owh, this is Sunbae’s house. But where is he?’ Jessica got up from the bed and searched for GD. That’s when she heard a groan sound. Her eyes widened when she saw GD laying on the floor beside the bed.

“Omo ! Sunbae. What are you doing down there?”

“N,,nehh? Owh nothing. So, you are awake.” GD tried his best to maintain his poker face before stood up eventhough the pain from falling on the floor was quite unbearable.

“Yeah, apparently. Sunbae, im sorry because I slept on your bed. I was so tired last night that I accidentally slept on your..couch?” Jessica was confused why she woke up on the bed when she slept on the couch last night.

Did he move me on the bed?

“So, I think we should go. I mean to your dorm.” GD tried to divert Jessica’s attention to other thing before she knew about the bed incident.

“OMO ! I forgot to tell my members. Wait, where’s my phone?” Jessica searched for her phone but to find it was empty-charged.

“Ottoke? I was so careless. Sunbae, we need to hurry. Im sure Taeyeon is searching for me.”

“Okay..but I think you should change your outfit first. I washed and dried you clothes last night. You should wear it back.” GD said while gave Jessica her clothes.

“Owh, nehh. Thank you for washing it for me.” Jessica said blushingly when she realized that what she wore was a mere baggy shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Jessica finished changing and refreshing up, she and GD were ready to go. Right when GD opened his door, there was Taeyang standing right in front of them with his index finger on the bell button beside the door. The three of them stayed froze because they were all shocked.

“Op..oppa. What are you doing here? It’s still early you know.” Jessica said what she felt like she wanted to say at that time without thinking. Taeyang frowned while his eyebrows creased together.

“Are you serious? I am the one who supposed to ask you that question.”

“Erm..actually Im here because of…” Jessica’s head really wanted to explode searching for the best answer for Taeyang. She’s afraid Taeyang will misunderstand her.

“She’s here because I told her to. She injured herself last night when I was with her.” GD came to the rescue.

“Injured? Where?” Taeyang said while examining Jessica’s body.

“I sprained my ankle. But it’s nothing serious. I guess I should go.” Jessica lied while pretending to be limp in front of Taeyang who reflexly grabbed Jessica’s arm to support her.

“If that’s the case, I should send you home. Let’s go” Taeyang said while still supporting Jessica’s body.

“Wait ! Let me send her. You can stay inside.” GD said while grabbing the other arm of Jessica. Jessica looked at both of them respectively.

“No, you should wait here. Get a rest. I’ll come here later. I have something to discuss with you.” Taeyang dragged the pale-faced Jessica to the lift.

Aish~~Youngbae-ah !! Why do you come at the wrong time?’ GD felt that his luck was bad that day. But he also grateful that he spent the night with Jessica eventhough it was nothing but still waking up beside Jessica was a bless for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, any explanation to do? I know you were making story about your ankle.” Taeyang said while driving.

OMG ! What should I say? My luck today..

“Actually, I was..we were..urmm..well..” Jessica really was ran out of ideas. She wasn’t the type to lie at people but at this case, lie was the best option.

“Are you having something with Jiyong? I mean secretly dating behind us? I see that you always went out with him lately.” Taeyang pointed out his assumption.

“NO ! IM NOT ! We are just friends. Nothing more.” Jessica quickly denied Taeyang’s statement.

“He’s heartless. How can we be in relationship?” Jessica continued.

“Hahahaha…I don’t know what happened between you two. But believe me. He’s one of the nicest guys alive. I feel weird as you are the only girl saying that kind of thing about Jiyong.”

Nicest? Something wrong with my ears.’ For some reasons, Jessica didn’t want to tell Taeyang and other Big Bang members about her relationship with Donghae. Only GD knew about it.

“Oppa, since when you have been friends with GD sunbae?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Just because..”

“Since we were children. He used to live next door to me. So since we trained at YG together you can say im his closest friend and know everything about him”

“Owh..so you must know about him and Kiko..I mean Im just asking..no other reason.”

*silence*

“We knew Kiko when we had a concert in Japan. She’s a nice girl. Jiyong loved her so much as she was the girl that always supported him no matter what he did. But GD cant run from his one habit, workaholic. When it comes to work, he would neglect anything around him including Kiko. Being a girl, I believe she wanted attention. And then it happened. The break up. I don’t blame Kiko because she has the right to choose her life.” Taeyang explained at Jessica eventhough he knew GD will scold him if GD knew about this. Taeyang believed that Jessica wont tell anyone about this secret of GD.

“Owh..but how about GD sunbae? I mean..he didn’t look that sad about the break up.”

“That’s another thing that I respect about Jiyong. I’ve told you right that he’s a strong guy. Kiko didnt leave Jiyong for nothing. She told us that she found her real love. She told Jiyong about that. It’s true that Jiyong was so sad at first, but then he can accept the fact. He learned that we cannot force love.”

“I see.” Jessica nodded. There were so many things to absorb about GD. The GD she knew was really different from the GD Taeyang had been praising.

“Let’s this be a secret between us, okay? Jiyong doesn’t like people to know his life story. I tell you because I believe you.”

“No worries oppa. Cross my heart” Jessica smiled to Taeyang. She also didn’t want to tell anything about GD to anyone.

“By the way, you didn’t answer my question. Why were you at Jiyong’s place?”

I think it’s the time to tell the truth. Besides, Taeyang oppa already told me a big secret of his and GD sunbae. Let it be an exchange between us.’ So, Jessica started to tell Taeyang about the dinner and the visit to beach last night. But she didn’t tell him about the happening in Japan because she promised GD that she wont tell anybody about that.

“But we didn’t do anything weird last night if that you want to ask. ”

“Hahaha..from the way you speak, I can assume that you don’t like him. But I think you suit each other.”

“Nehh?? No, I don’t hate him or what. It’s just you imagination. And we don’t suit each other because he dislikes what I like.”

“Hoho..you already know what he likes and dislikes. Seriously, I doubt the relationship between you two. Just tell me if you date him. No one will object.”

“Oppa, I’ve told you many times. We are just friends. Besides, he is the one who always dragged me here and there without asking me first.”

“And that’s another clue for me. Jiyong is a workaholic guy. He doesn’t like to waste his time. I was surprised to not see him in the office this morning. That’s why I went to his house.”

“Aigoo~whatever oppa. Owh we arrived” Jessica didn’t have the energy to explain to Taeyang anymore.Besides, she’s afraid that the more she defended herself the more Taeyang will ask her. Jessica thanked Taeyang before she went inside her dorm.