CHAPTER 36

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

“Op..oppa? You woke up!! Thanks God for hearing my pray.” Jessica was so enlightened to see GD woke up again. She hugged GD tightly.

“Woah..woah..chill girl. I am so okay.” GD said but still hugging Jessica back. But then, something struck into Jessica’s mind.

Why does Jiyong oppa wake up so sudden? Didn’t the doctor say he is in coma? And why does he sound so fine?

Jessica pushed GD’s body from her. She scanned GD’s face which totally looked happy and not sick at all. GD even pulled out all those tubes connecting to his body by himself. Then, Jessica knew that GD FOOLED her. Then she heard GD’s laughing hysterically while hugging his stomach.

“You..you cheat me, oppa?”  Jessica asked with a disbelieve face.

“Hahaha.. I should see your face just now. What a waste. Hahaha..” GD continued laughing without thinking Jessica’s feeling. Jessica felt so stupid for believing GD’s scheme.

“Why are you doing this, oppa?” Jessica asked again but now her tears were dried and her face was expressionless. GD always hurt her feelings like it was nothing. Before GD can answer her question, Jessica stood up and turned her body away from GD.

“You know what, oppa? You are the worst guy I have ever met.” Jessica said before she started to walk away.

 

 

 

But of course GD didn’t let her to. If not, all his plan will be wasted. He even asked Yoona’s help for cheating her own friend eventhough Yoona didn’t want at first. After persuading Yoona for the hundredth time and bribing her with some designers bags and shoes, she agreed to help GD. GD even asked a taxi to wait in front of SNSD’s dorm in case Jessica will come to see him at the hospital eventhough at first he doubted the probability since Jessica ignored him for days already. And he didn’t want something bad happen to Jessica IF she would want to meet him that night since Jessica didn’t have any cars. And again, GD even asked the innocent Taeyang to help him with his so-called plan. He asked Taeyang to wait for Jessica downstair at the receptionist lounge so that Jessica wouldn’t ask the receptionist about his non-existence admission in the hospital. Taeyang was reluctant to help GD at first but since he also wanted to see the two to reunite again, he willingly accept the plan.  And finally, GD asked s to be there to add the drama so that Jessica would believe that he was really sick. His plan sounded totally ridiculous but unbelievably, all his plans were working smoothly. And he thought that tonight will be the night where they start something new. But when he heard Jessica’s words, he felt like a total jerk for cheating on her. He also made Jessica rushed there to the hospital with only a thin piece of clothing in this cold night.

 

 

 

 

“Jessica ! “ GD turned Jessica to face him but Jessica didn’t raise her face. She just staring at her feet. GD was holding on Jessica’s shoulders.

“Look, im not planning to cheat on you eventhough I just did. I had no choice you know. I did everything to ask for your forgiveness. But you just ignored me. I know I am so stupid for doing like this but believe me, I did this because of you.” GD explained himself since he knew Jessica was hurt by him. Truthfully, he was not used to talking sincerely like that because he thought it was embarrassing for a guy to speak that way. But he knew, when love came, everything will change.

Jessica was still in her silent mode. She still didn’t raise her face. Seeing this made GD sad. He felt like Jessica was really angry with him and he felt like she wouldn’t accept his apology forever. GD’s hands fell on his sides. He thought that it was no use to force Jessica to forgive him since these were all his faults. GD sighed.

 

 

 

 

“Jessica. I know that you wouldn’t forgive me. But I hope you wouldn’t hate me. I know that I forced you to this relationship and I even treated you badly along this relationship. I know that this is just a fake relationship but for me it is a true one. I did this not because of fun but because I want to win your heart. You may say that im lying right now. It’s up to you. As long as I know what my hearts says. Since our 2 months contract will end after this midnight, you will be freed from the stupid contract of mine. But again, I apologize if I ever hurt you. And I want you to know..that..that…I..really..really..falling in love with you.” GD ended his words before he let out a big sigh. He then turned around to go back to his bed.

GD’s steps were halted when he felt someone hugging him from the back. It was Jessica. Jessica rested her head on GD’s back and tightened her hug.

“You know what, oppa. You are the first guy that I hate but I also in love with.” Jessica said in almost inaudible voice but enough to make GD’s heart fluttered with happiness.