Final part 1

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

The next day was a hectic day for GD. After he got brainwashed by Jessica about how he should settle his problems as soon as possible, he prepared himself to go to YGE in the morning. Jessica was still in GD’s apartment arranging all the mess he had done.

“Why you always ruin your apartment when you are in stress oppa?” Jessica nagged while picking up the papers in GD’s working room.

“Who is stress? Me?” GD acted innocent.

“Yeah. Who else? And don’t lie because you did the same thing before.” Jessica said before she went nearer GD. She took a closer look on GD’s style that morning. He opted to wear his usual fashionable clothes.

“Why bother wearing heavy clothes? Don’t you feel hot in it?” Jessica questioned.

“Yah, since when do you dare to question my style, girl?” GD said before he playfully pinched Jessica’s cheek which earned a death glare from her.

“Don’t forget to settle it with Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim. And then..”

“ And then meet Yoona and apologize to her. How many times do you intend to repeat that?” GD said annoyed.

“As much as I can. You always forget things oppa.”

“Talking about herself” GD said lowly but unfortunately can be heard by Jessica.

“Oppa!”

“Chill baby. Just joking. Now are you sure you don’t want me to send you home?”

“Nope. I can go home by myself. Besides, im taking my car.”

“You can just leave it here.”

“No, oppa. Hey, you are getting late.” Jessica suddenly shrieked when she glanced at the wall clock.

“Im just going to YG. What’s with the fuss?” GD shook his head.

“You have to be early so you can settle the problem early.”

“Whatever.” GD rolled his eyes before he pulled Jessica toward him and hugged her tightly.

“For my courage booster.” GD said to the smiling Jessica.

 

 

 

 

As expected, a bunch of reporters were already camping outside YGE. Luckily the building was equipped with high-technology security system that all they can do was waiting in front of the entrance door. GD let out a sigh when he saw this environment.

‘It’s just a break up news. Why they act like im announcing my marriage soon?

Being a celebrity in Korea wouldn’t make you want reporters as best friends because they always haunt you especially when you got the fame. So there GD was, taking the secret way to enter the basement of YG and fortunately, he made it. Once he got off from the car, he went straight to the level where Yang Hyun Suk’s office was. Along his way, he met many YG staffs and his friends but they act normally. Perhaps because a scandal wasn’t something new in YG.

Knock knock

Once GD opened the door, he saw the only human being who wore gloomy expression in YG that day. Yang Hyun Suk was sitting in his usual spot while his eyes focusing on his laptop. GD knew that expression well and he did ready for anything that Yang Hyun Suk wanted to spit out.

“You just lost 5 endorsement deals this morning. Congratulations.” Yang Hyun Suk said sarcastically leaving GD speechless. He was not worried about those endorsements but he far more worried about Yang Hyun Suk’s reaction.

“Hyung..”

“So, how are you gonna deal with this?” Yang Hyun Suk said straight to the point before he asked GD to sit down in front of him exhibiting his aura as CEO of a large entertainment company in Korea which burdened GD more.

“Actually, that night, me and Yoona..”

“I don’t want to hear those stories. Just tell me, what are you planning to do now?” Cut Yang Hyun Suk. GD did think what to tell Yang Hyun Suk and what to do regarding the issue but his mouth was feeling heavy to even move. A full minute of silence passed making Yang Hyun Suk smirked in response.

“Look. I already called Yoona about this and asked her opinion. But sadly, she wants your answer first which why im asking you now. “ Looking no response came from GD, he continued his speech.

“I have this one small suggestion which can clear this thing easily. Both of you, SM and YG will not face any loss. Just say that you both did argue but now already okay. So no break up. It’s simple as that.” Yang Hyun Suk finished his suggestion which earned a great response from GD.

“What? “ GD slightly raised his voice.

“You don’t like it?”

GD let out a sigh. He momentarily remembered Jessica’s face. He knew how she greatly hoped him to settle this issue nicely. She didn’t say about how to handle this and she just gave GD the power to choose.

“No. I don’t like it.” Finally the heaviest sentence at the moment came out like water from GD’s mouth which obviously shocked Yang Hyun Suk.

" Did i hear you wrong?"

"No you didnt." A cold tension can be felt in the room. Both men didnt want to let their intense gaze off of each other.

"My real girlfriend and the one I love is Jessica, not Yoona. I will meet Yoona tonight and whatever the solution is, we wont choose what you chose." GD daringly continued. He wouldnt bow to the stupid plan among the companies. GD was so sure that was Lee Soo Man's plan.

"JIyong ah. But this is the best for both of you. We already discussed.."

"We? So my guess is true. That stinky old hag is behind all this right?"

"Lee Soo Man shi is very good in handling scandals. You shouldnt talk about him like that.!" Finally Yang Hyung Suk raised his voice.

"Oh rightl He's so good that's why dbsk hyungs now fight with each other."

"Kwon Ji Yong!"

"im sorry sajangnim. Im afraid i couldnt comply with whatever you guys decided. And i dont intend to be rude but i think i followed you guys orders enough. You used to let us decide whatever we think the best for us. But now you are changed. Sorry sajangnim, let me make my decision now."

With that, GD took his exit from the room leaving those heart-piercing words lingering in Yang Hyun Suk's mind. Now that he thought of it, he really changed. He became greedy for money when his celebrities becoming popular and his stocks price sky-rocketing lately. He regretted what he had done to GD whom he treated like his own son till lately.

 

 

 

 

Let's meet tonight. I'll wait for you until you come.

"That pabo. In the middle of this scandal how can he want to meet me? I wouldnt go"

Yoona threw her phone onto the table before she went to take her shower. She couldn’t believe GD had the guts to meet her when he knew she was angry with him. She even had problems with the members at the moment for being rude and to Jessica for raising her voice. Her head was so messed up that she didn’t know what to do.

I will never go to him’

 

 

The night was chilly hinting that winter was coming. Cold air sweeping through the roads of Seoul eventhough it’s located in the urban area of Korea. A black car can be seen immobile for the past 3 hours on the roadside like it’s waiting for someone’s presence.

Will she come?

The question was overplayed in GD’s mind since 3 hours ago. He intentionally picked the most deserted area in Gangnam to avoid the lenses of reporters. An empty can of black coffee was already laid on the mat under his seat. It’s like a wise choice to drink coffee since the night seemed to be long.

GD checked his phone again for the umpteenth time and searched for the same message he received that evening.

I wouldn’t go. Don’t wait.’

Even so, he was still waiting there believing that Yoona will come eventhough the night was getting darker and the road getting more silent.

 

Not far from the black car spot, Yoona was eyeing the car. She knew the black car too well that she didn’t need second time to examine it. Worry began to grow within her. She was debating whether to go there or not. She doubted that GD will wait for her that long but apparently he did.

Aish. Pabo oppa.’

After she cursed herself from being the stupid one going there eventhough she said she wouldn’t, she finally approached the black car with heavy steps.

 

Knock knock

The sound of the car window been knocked startled GD from his deep thought. Yoona’s expressionless face was so clear eventhough the window was a bit cloudy. He didn’t even know when Yoona sat beside him.

“I said I wouldn’t come.” Yoona started the conversation which took GD quite a time to reply.

“But you are here.” GD said while observing Yoona who refused to look at his direction. She directed her gaze to the front which drove GD to a dead-end.

“Im sorry.” GD said.

Yoona rolled her eyes. That’s the problem with GD.  He never knew women hearts.

“That’s it? Okay, apology accepted. Then may I go?” Yoona challenged GD while finally giving him a glare with arms neatly folded.

“Wait. No, it’s not just that.” GD finally became anxious when Yoona wanted to leave.

“Say it.”

“Yoona-ah. I am so sorry that I yelled at you that night.”

“You already said sorry.”

“But I have the feeling you still mad at me.”

“As you said, it’s your feeling.” Yoona said annoyed.

“Okay I know I was wrong but that was just because..”

“Because you are a coward who don’t dare to ask you girlfriend directly.” Yoona spat mercilessly. She already determined that that night would be the last that she came in between Jisica couple. And for that she had to straighten GD’s mind first.

“I am..a coward” GD admitted pitifully which annoyed Yoona more. Without further ado, she finally released all her thoughts.

“You know oppa what’s wrong with you and Jessica unnie? No, cross that, what’s wrong with YOU. You just don’t dare to face the reality. I know I sound damn rude right now but as your friend, I think this is the best time to tell you this. You act all mad and jealous when someone tries to snatch your girlfriend from you which does not change anything at all. Everytime something get in between both of you, you choose to hide and let the time heals everything. Like it did. And the one who suffers in the end will be Jessica unnie.”

That left GD speechless. He didn’t expect Yoona to say all that right in front of his face.

“I..i know. That’s why I regret it now and I even promised myself that I wouldn’t do that again.” GD said with head bowed.

“Don’t make it a one-time regret because you tend to repeat it. I just hope you can cherish Jessica unnie more. You don’t know how much she loves you. Now, we even have this stupid issue of breaking up to add into her problems.” Yoona continued.

“I know. I already faced her and told everything from my heart.”

“That’s good then.” Yoona said before she slumped back her body to the seat.

“So we are good now?”

“Tchh. Pabo oppa.” Yoona finally smirked before she slapped GD’s arm.

“I deserve it.” GD said before he also smiled. That’s the beauty of GYoon friendship. They knew each other well that quarrelling for a long period of time didn’t suit them and with a simple heart-pouring conversation, sour faces can turn to sweet ones.

 

Silence engulfed them.

 

 

“Yoona..”

“Mm..” Yoona answered lazily.

“You know about the breaking up issue.” GD said carefully.

“What about that?”

“I already thought about something but I still want you opinion.”

“Spill it oppa. Don’t beat around the bushes.”

With a long deep inhale, GD told about what he thought all day regarding the issue.

“I think it’s time for us to really break up.” GD said seriously but then he heard Yoona’s chuckling.

“Are you kidding oppa?” Yoona said in between her chuckles. She just found that it was funny.

“What makes you think im kidding?”

“Aigoo. You don’t know how many times I went to see my sajangnim and begged his permission about this. And you know what happened next.” Yoona explained. Apparently, it’s not GD who thought about the idea first but it’s Yoona.

“But why?” GD asked.

“Well, not to brag. But in SM I make the most money among the females. And when I was paired up with you, my offers doubled up since im the so called girlfriend of GDragon. You don’t know how many times he called me since this morning to confirm the truth. Maybe he just..”

“He just so greedy to not wanting let go those brands offers.” GD continued.”Honestly, I never like your sajangnim. That old hag. When will he step down from being SM’s CEO?”

“Oppa! He’s my sajangnim. Without him, I wouldn’t be here.” Yoona scolded.

“Whatever.”

“But yeah. It’s not just you oppa. I have been thinking on how to stop this fake relationship. And I thought this is the right time.” Yoona said while looking at GD’s eyes to examine his reaction. To tell the truth, GD was more than happy that Yoona had the same idea as him. But to execute the plan was the hardest part.

“You don’t know how sad Jessica unnie’s face whenever I have schedules with you.” Yoona said while her hand rummaging into her handbag before taking out a bar of chocolate.

“Well..” GD said while smiling thinking that Jessica actually got jealous. His thought vanished when he felt pain on his arm.

“Oppa! You are not supposed to happy about that. You should feel guilty.” Yoona scolded when she saw the sheepish smile from GD.

“I AM feeling guilty. And stop eating chocolate you elephant.” GD said while rubbing his throbbing arm.

 

“I call you out tonight to get your permission.” GD opened up after a moment of silence.

“Nehh? What permission?” Yoona asked suspicious on what GD had in mind.

“I decided to end this relationship.”

“So you were serious?” Yoona asked in disbelief.

“Yes. I already thought about the consequences. Fans will attack us and of course those brands that we endorsed may sign off our contracts.” GD stated the truth. This sudden issue made Yoona thought what to react.

“Honestly, I like the idea of us putting a stop to this. But..im also afraid.”

“Afraid of what?”

“Everything. Will this affect my group? I always cause them dangers with my issues before. And honestly oppa, to break up with the leader of Big Bang isn’t something small. That’s why we were so afraid to get close to Big Bang. Any false moves will cause us huge danger.” Yoona honestly said.

“I understand. Im sorry for asking too much.” GD felt sad after hearing Yoona’s answer. He realized he cant force things as he wanted. He needed to respect Yoona’s decision also.

 

 

“Why you are saying sorry? I didn’t say anything.”

“Nehh?”

“Honestly, I am tired too. So lets just face whatever the consequences are and end this. So yeah. I agree with your plan.” Yoona agreed easily to the delight of GD. He couldn’t believe his ears.

“Chinja?! You are serious right?” GD said while holding both Yoona’s hands hoping it’s the truth. How can he not be happy when this plan that he already thought since forever had been agreed by Yoona.

“Of course. I just hate your extreme fans.” Yoona joked.

“Yah. They are still my fans. But seriously im so happy now. We don’t have to pretend in front of people anymore.”

“Yeah. Aigoo. Hope everything goes well and we can be freed. But oppa, aren’t you afraid of Sones? Sometimes they can be extreme too.”

“Like you said WHATEVER.” GD laughed like crazy in the car. He was just too happy to think about the war between the fans later.

“So with that, are we officially broke up now?” Yoona asked while chuckling when they actually talking about breaking up a stupid relationship to begin with. To answer that, GD pulled Yoona into a hug and smiled widely.

“You are the best ex-girlfriend I ever had. Thanks Yoona-ah.” GD said while patting Yoona’s back. He thought the night will end with another strike of anger from Yoona but then within just matter of minutes, they already good and even can joke with each other. GD felt like a heavy rock lifted up from his shoulders. All he had to worry now was the reaction from people around him for the break up thing.

 

 

 

 

On the other side of the city, 2 figures were seen sitting alone on a bench at a secluded park. Both of them wearing thick clothes for 2 reasons. To avoid the chilling wind and also avoid the eyes of other people. None of them were talking but their heads were filled with thousands thoughts.

“Oppa.” At last, Jessica became the first to converse. Waiting for Donghae to respond was rather long.

“I already thought about your request. No matter how..”

“I understand.” Donghae cut Jessica’s sentence. He knew too well what will come after. He actually also gave a thought about that, about his foolish request. He didn’t know what got into him that he carelessly let go of Sunye, the best woman ever in his life just because of his impatience. And after that, shamelessly he begged for Jessica’s love again when his heart still longed for Sunye. He tried his luck but eventhough Jessica didn’t utter a word, he knew her eyes that couldn’t die. They showed how much she loved GD.

“Nehh?” Jessica asked in confused. Donghae suddenly stood up and smiled widely with unmatched sad eyes.

“I don’t think I need to listen to your next words since I said I understood. Hmm..the weather is nice tonight even the sky is beautiful.” Donghae unexpectedly said when the truth the sky was really dark and no stars can be seen. Eventhough Jessica was still sitting; she can see well that there’s a drop of tear fell from Donghae’s eyes when he intentionally elevated his head to the sky.

“Oppa..”

“It’s a bit embarrassing but still, im sorry for causing you and GD shi trouble.” Donghae said while faking a smile. Jessica couldn’t help but felt pity toward Donghae. She knew how much he loved Sunye and she also aware that Donghae just needed her as a friend in his lonely times.

“Oppa, you don’t have to say sorry. Im glad that I can be beside you when you need a friend.” Jessica said while holding Donghae’s hands. Now, Donghae cant pretend to be all cool anymore. His tears started to fall.

“I am such a fool. I always let go someone precious to me.” Donghae said with his head lowered.

“Anniyo oppa. People make mistakes and we need moments like this to be stronger. I believe the one you love is waiting for you now. She might be far but don’t let that comes in between you. You know that right oppa?” Jessica said referring to Sunye. With that, she hugged Donghae and patted him on the back like what friend always did.

“But she hates me now.” Donghae said sadly.

“How do you know? Look oppa, it’s not too late. She’s a forgiving person and I know she’s the best for you.”

Those words pierced into Donghae’s heart. He the realized how stupid of him to follow his temper rather than trying to solve things between him and Sunye.

“Try your best oppa, I believe she’ll forgive you.”