CHAPTER 18

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

The day for Soshibang debut had arrived. Both Big Bang and SNSD were nervous as if that was their first time on stage. They will be performing in SBS Inkigayo that evening. People anticipitated their debut as 2 national groups were together on one stage. Their debut got great respond as their album topped the chart in term of album sales and download ranking. Many singers came to congratulate them including 2NE1, Super Junior, F(x) and ShiNee. Jessica was so happy that Donghae came to congratulate and support her. She always clung with Donghae eventhough Donghae showed his uneasy face towards Jessica. Jessica felt weird as Donghae didn’t talk much with her. He looked lost. But Jessica just shrugged her feeling off because their performance was an important stage for both groups.

 

Their performance that night can be categorized as perfect. Soshibang was so happy with their fans’ supports. And that night, after the schedule, they wanted to celebrate their debut stage with their friends from both companies. So they planned to go to an exclusive club suggested by Seungri.

“Are you sure that place is safe for all of us?” TOP asked for the umpteenth time asking Seungri about his idea choosing the same club he went where he got caught with Hyun Suk sajang-nim before.

“Yes hyung. The manager is changed. I guarantee you that this place is safe for celebrities like us. Plus, the VIP area is spacious. All of us can fit in there.”

Since some of Super Junior members, Shinee and Fx had schedule, they couldn’t attend the gathering in the club. But, luckily for Jessica, Donghae was there with her. GD was jealous when he saw Jessica sat beside Donghae on a same couch in the VIP room. She held Donghae’s arm all the time. And because of that scene, all Big Bang members knew that Donghae was Jessica’s boyfriend.

Urggh~~annoying. Acting like they are the only ones here.’ GD sat across them. He sat with Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. The room had few couches that surrounded a large table. There was a set of karaoke in the room too. They ordered drinks and some snacks to kill the time while having conversations with each other.

 At one corner, Seohyun who sat with 2ne1 members was asking about their upcoming single album.

“Unnie, let me be the first to have your single album next time. And I really want it to be autoghraphed by all of you.” Seohyun said excitedly. She became super close with 2NE1 thanks to her Soshibang schedule.

“Aigoo~if you always ask for free CDs from us then we will be poor. But, if you insist, you should promise us one thing.” Bom said.

“What is it unnie?”

“I know you are in relationship with that Yonghwa guy. But how come you never introduce him to us?” Bom said mischievously while getting a wink from her bestfriend, Dara.

“Aigoo~unnie. Just tell her if you want to meet CNBLUE” CL interrupted the conversation as she knew her unnies intention.

“CNBLUE? Owh no problem. I will bring you to meet them one day. But I want to say that they are really shy guys.” Seohyun said.

“Shy guys? Owh, really my type. I really like that Minhyuk guy. He’s so cute.” Dara said while holding her hands together.

“He’s not as cute as Jungshin.” Bom said. They started bickering about who was more handsome and so on while being watched by their confused dongsaengs.

 

In front of GD, Jessica was engrossed in conversation with Donghae and Heechul. At the far end of the table, Yuri and Taeyang were whispering with each other while smiling shyly.

Seriously, I think that guy has something with Yuri. I hope it goes well. And what’s with the spoon-feeding? Is he handicapped?’ GD really cant see the view in front of him. Jessica insisted to feed Donghae a potato chip but he seemed to be irritated at Jessica’s act forcing him to accept that potato chip.

“Oppa, just once please.” Jessica pleaded while holding the potato chip.

“I can eat by myself. I still have hands if you don’t know”

“Oppa..why are you like this? We havent met for months.” Jessica pouted as she knew that was Donghae’s weakest point. Her cute pout.

“Don’t be so childish.” Donghae said before he took the potato chip in Jessica’s fingers and ate it.

“Actually, I have something to tell you. Can we go out after this?” Donghae said seriously.

“Nehh? Of course. I would love to. It’s been ages we havent date.” Jessica was so happy with the plan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD who heard their conversation even in the midst of the loud chatting in the room felt weird at Donghae. He usually heard that Donghae was a nice guy and really romantic. But what he saw in front of him was totally opposite.

What’s wrong with him? Treating his girlfriend like that? And who takes his girlfriend for a date in the late night?

But GD can do nothing as he didn’t want others to misunderstand his ‘weird’ relationship with Jessica. He rarely talked with Jessica in front of their members. They only talked when they were alone.

“Oppa, why are you not eating?” Yoona’s voice broke him from his thought.

“Owh. Just thinking about something. So how is your song doing? Any progress?” GD asked.

“Ahh..actually I cant do much since we were really busy with our debut stage. But hopefully after this I can continue on it.”

“Yeah. And luckily we will only perform on Inkigayo for every week. Or else, we’ll dead.”

“It’s all thanks to Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim for being considerate with us. Or else I will getting thinnier.”

“Your company gives so much works to you girls. You should eat more so you will have energy” GD said in a concern voice.

“Thank you oppa. You’re so kind. Have you ever consider to have a new girlfriend? If yes, I want to volunteer myself.” Yoona joked. GD and Yoona were close enough to joke around like that. They started getting to know each other from their Soshibang activities. They always chatted about their favorites since most of them were same. So, both GD and Yoona felt comfortable with each other.

“I did think about it. But I cant sacrifice myself for being your boyfriend. You have too many male fans. I cant deal with that.” GD joked along. Actually, he can feel his hot face when the SNSD visual member said that to him. But then, both of them giggled when Yoona slapped his arm.

“Oppa. I know im not in your league but it costs you nothing if you say yes.” Yoona pouted but she knew GD was just kidding. GD only laughed seeing Yoona continued eating her snacks angrily.

‘What’s with the sweet acts? Double-faced guy.’ Jessica cant pretend to not know about what heppened in front of her. She really cant stand when GD acted so kind towards Yoona and her members but to her, she’s like a ‘slave’ friend. Sometimes good and most of the time mean.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“GD oppa ! You were so cool at the stage just now. Your rap was just flawless.” Taeyeon who was in her fan mode praised GD.

“Owh yeah? Thank you. Your voice was really good too.” GD said while smiling.

“Oppa, how about my dance?” Hyoyeon said with sparkling eyes hoping GD will praise her too.

“No wonder you are the dance queen. I cant dance as good as you are.”

Both Taeyeon and Hyoyeon giggling like crazy. Eventhough they were the famous SNSD, but when they met GD, they will be no different from VIP. All they need was the VIP lightstick while chanting GD’s name.

“Owh oppa. I have something to ask you.” Taeyeon said after calming herself from being too happy.

“What is it?”

“Jessica said she went to meet Yang Hyun Suk sajang-nim days ago with you after our photoshoot session. Why did sajang-nim wanted to meet her?”

GD was confused with what Taeyeon said. But then he realized that Jessica lied to them.

“Owh yeah. Actually we will have a project together after this. But it is not confirmed yet. So, Hyun Suk hyung met us for that.” GD decided to help Jessica but it was not for free. He will claim his reward when he met Jessica.

“Owh..how I hope it’s me who will have a project with you oppa” Hyoyeon said straight-fowardly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay guys. I think it’s the time for us to play some games. You know since gathering like this is very seldom for idols like us. It’s good for strengthening our bond.” Heechul who stood up out of nowhere acted like an MC for that night since he loved games. That suggestion got huge support from the people in the room.

“Okay, since i know you guys arent patient anymore, lets make the rules clear. Everyone must have a partner. Either boy or girl. We will have 3 kinds of games so the couple who gets the most winnings will be declared as king and queen of the night. And they can ask anything from anyone in this room.” Heechul continued before paused for a moment to see the reaction from his crowd.

“Sounds interesting. We can choose anyone right? I mean for the wish.” Dara said.

“Yeah, anyone and anything and anytime. The king and queen can ask for a wish from the person they chose anytime. It can be a secret between them or can be asked tonight if they want to. Any question?” Heechul asked.

“But, what if the chosen person doesn’t want to comply with the king or queen’s wish?” Shindong asked.

“Guys, we are adults. It’s kinda of a promise. So I believe you all know that promises must be kept. It’s a matter of ourselves dignity. I can say that when the person doesn’t comply with the wish, then he or she is a coward.” Heechul said. When he saw that everyone nodded, he began to explain the first game which was the peppero game. The couple with the shortest peppero stick after bitting it from both sides will be the winner.

Jessica was paired with Donghae, Yoona and GD, Yuri and Taeyang, TOP and Sunny, Seungri with Seohyun, Daesung with Dara and a few other pairs. Jessica was happy about the game because it was a romantic game especially for lovers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, ready? Start !” Heechul shouted happily. He didn’t join the game because he was the judge.

Most of the pairs gave up after eating 2 bites since it was embarassing to eat something in front of a person’s face while staring at their eyes. Jessica thought that she and Donghae will win but she’s wrong. Donghae didn’t even move his mouth. And when Jessica approached him, he bit the peppero stick and removed his mouth which left Jessica alone at the end of the pepero stick. Jessica was dumfounded with Donghae’s act.

“Woah ! What a surprise! Our HaeSica couple here gave up with the game.  I thought they will win since they are a couple. Look like most pairs gave up already. But wait, wow !! Our Gyoon and TopSunny couples are still in the game.” Heechul was very excited with the game. He jumped like a kid when he gave his comments.

 GD and Yoona still staring at each others eyes. Both of them didn’t know whether to just give up or continue. On the other side, TopSunny couple already gave up when their peppero stick was really short. Then a loud gasp can be heard in the room. All eyes were on Gyoon couple.

‘”OMG !!!” Heechul shouted in shock in the midst of people around him who were speechless.

Im dead’ Both GD and Yoona thought with eyes widened in shock.