CHAPTER 39

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

Jessica, Taeyeon and Yuri were strolling together in a mall in the day of their break from their Japan concerts. All of them were disguising themselves, fearing that fans would recognize them. The other members were having their own plan. Jessica asked, or in the word, forced Taeyeon and Yuri who were in the first place just wanted to rest at their hotel, to accompany her to search for a present for GD. A present from Japan, that’s what she thought, eventhough her staying in Japan will be few days more. During her stay in Japan for SNSD’s concerts, GD was also busy with his own schedule which made his communication with Jessica limited. It can be said that, in a day, only 1 or 2 messages were sent by them to each other, or if there’s luck sided with them, a 5 minutes call. But, those didn’t fade their love to each other. Of course, there were no ‘I love you’ or ‘I miss you’ words in between their chats because they felt it wasn’t necessary. Well, more for GD obviously. He felt like saying those phrases will make his image as the cool idol gone. As for Jessica, she really wanted to say those phrases but she didn’t want to take the risk from being teased by GD.

“Yah ! I am so tired you know. How can you drag us here and make us walk for like 10 rounds in this whole huge mall?” Taeyeon complained to Jessica when she felt like her feet became sore.

“Aigoo~leader. Just one more round, please? I don’t know what to buy for GD oppa.” Jessica begged her 2 friends with her usual not-so-sincere look.

“Those shoes just now were okay. Why didn’t you take it?” Yuri said before she also joined Taeyeon sitting on a nearest provided bench.

“I bet GD oppa already have that kind of shoes.”

“Then, why didn’t you buy the black shirt in the first shop that we went?” Yuri asked again.

“I love that shirt but GD oppa’s taste is weird you know. I don’t think he’ll like that shirt.” Jessica answered again. In short, everything that she had her eyes on, she will rethink again since she thought that GD must already had those things.

“For God sake, Jessica Jung ! There’s nothing in this mall that you can buy for her given that he already has them all, or maybe better brands.” Taeyeon was already massaging her feet, totally didn’t care about her image as the leader of the girl group SNSD.

“So, what should I buy him?”

“The question is, do you really need to?”

“Of course. He gave me a lot. So, at least I should give him something too.”

“Enough bragging about your boyfriend. I know he bought you a lot of good stuffs but seriously, talking about that in front of a single woman like me is killing.”

“Im not bragging. Just saying.”

“Taeyang oppa also bought me lot of things.” Yuri said which earned a glare from Taeyeon.

“You two are lovesick. By the way Jessica-shi. I believe that GD oppa bought you all those things because he is sincere not because he wants a payback from you. So, don’t feel burdened too much.”

“But..”

“Now, why don’t you give him something that neither he nor you can buy.”

“What do you mean?”

“Figure out yourself. Now, if you can please excuse me. I want to go to the ladies, okay? Yuri, follow me.” Taeyeon said her last sentence with force. She was so irritated by her legs soreness and tired body. Yuri just followed her leader. She knew how scary Taeyeon could be when she’s not in mood.

 

 

 

 

After Taeyeon and Yuri came back from the toilet, they met Jessica at the same bench earlier. They were already holding ice-cream in their hands which they bought after they went to toilet.

“Where’s mine?” Jessica asked innocently hoping for her favorite chocolate flavored ice-cream but Taeyeon and Yuri just gave her a questioning look.

“We thought you are on diet.” Yuri said. Jessica cant believe her ears. She never thought that her friends would treat her like that.

“Who says so? It’s Sunny who is on diet, not me.” Jessica said while folding her arms and gave her 2 friends a killing glare.

“Sorry, princess. I thought it’s you. By the way, it’s just an ice cream.” Taeyeon said.

“Just an ice-cream? Gosh. It’s chocolate ice-cream !” Jessica said.

“Chill, girl. Why don’t you buy it yourself? Owh by the way, me and Yuri want to buy something in the shop we went earlier. So, is it okay for you to search the present alone?” Taeyeon asked Jessica.

“What? I thought you are not interested in buying things today. I don’t want to be alone.” Jessica protested the idea.

“Yah! I only remember it just now. Now stop whining. It’s ugly. You should learn how to be independent, princess Jessica.” Taeyeon said.

“Okay, fine. But don’t be so late. I think I just called off my plan about the present.”

“Okay then. Oh yeah. I think you should just wait in the car. It’s scary to be alone though.” Yuri said. Jessica gave them a weird look. Earlier they said that she should be independent but then they asked her to wait in the car because it’s scary here. But, still she went to the parking lot alone.

Jessica was humming GD’s song, Breath while she’s walking happily towards her car. She wasn’t aware that someone was watching her moves from afar. While she wanted to open her car’s door, was closed by a hand from the back and her body was pulled backward. Jessica’s eyes widened with the sudden incident. Her hands were trapped by the person’s hands and her body was brought closer to the person’s body.

Is this a kidnap? God, help me ! GD oppa, help me !