CHAPTER 45

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

GD chased Yoona who already on the side of the road trying to catch a cab. But before she could do so, GD pulled her.

“Yah ! Why are you acting like this?” GD was so furious to see Yoona acting all of sudden like that.

“I..I feel not well. I need to go back to my dorm.” Yoona lied while avoiding GD’s gaze. Her face was already sweating replacing the tears she had just now.

“Yoona-ah. Why are you behaving like this? You make me worry. Let’s go. We talk in other place.” GD tried to convince Yoona.

“Oppa..please.” Yoona begged GD for his understanding but GD knew better if he let Yoona off like that, he will never know what bothering Yoona that changed her from a cheerful girl to a miserable one.

“Anni. Follow me.” Using his power as the guy who concerned about his best friend, GD successfully brought Yoona to his car which parked in the basement of YGE building. The two finally settled down in the car eventhough Yoona was struggling to escape from the car.

“Oppa ! Open this door !”

“So that you can run and never solve this problem of yours? Yoona-ah. You know I care about you, right. We can solve this together.” GD said trying to lure Yoona to open regarding her problem. He even grabbed both Yoona’s arms to show how sincere he was.

“I..i don’t have problem..”

“Stop it ! You are obviously lying.”

“Oppa..”

“Okay then. Maybe I don’t mean anything to you” GD sighed.

“Let me send you home.” GD said because he knew how stubborn Yoona can be. As for Yoona, she felt guilty to make GD like that but she felt embarrass if she told GD her problem. After thinking thoroughly, Yoona knew, she cant let this problem haunted her forever. She reached GD’s hand and put it away from the car’s steering wheel.

“Oppa. Mianaeyo” Yoona said with tears starting to flow to her cheeks.

“Anni. I should be sorry. Stop crying.” Now GD was the one who felt guilty. He actually felt confused with Yoona’s sudden change. But his offer of help was just useless. When GD wanted to start the engine, Yoona stopped him. With trembling hand, Yoona opened her clutch bag and took out her phone. She hesitantly opened the picture folder.

“Op..oppa.” Yoona gave the phone to GD who received it confusedly. But when he saw the picture in Yoona’s phone, his eyes grew bigger. He didn’t dare to look at that picture more than a second.

“What’s this?! Why you showing me this?” GD was fumed in anger when the picture he saw was picture of Yoona on a bed. Hearing the words from GD made Yoona cried even more.

“Tell me?! What is this?” GD asked in anger when Yoona didn’t answer him.

“Oppa. Ottoke? I lost my pride. He..he took those pictures.” Yoona finally confessed her problem. GD lost in words. It took some time for him to register what Yoona just said.

“He? W..who?” GD asked even though he afraid to hear more. With all the courage Yoona left, she began her story. Doojoon didn’t satisfy about the fact Yoona can go on after they broke up which hurt his pride. And he also cant accept that Yoona had a better replacement of him which he believed was GD. He did try to back with Yoona again but Yoona humiliated him in front of his group members when she rejected him. That made him wanted to take revenge.

“He made me drunk and..” Yoona couldn’t continue her words when her emotion overtook her mind. She felt horrible and sick. felt clogged up when she reminisced the memory of waking up beside Doojoon.

“I am disgusting oppa. I am not..”

“HE DID THAT?! !” GD cant hold his anger in anymore. By hearing Yoona’s story enough to make him like killing Doojoon right away. He wasn’t close with Doojoon but he cant believe an idol that had many fans like him did a horrible thing to a woman.

“That guy is dead tonight.” GD said with determination. He wanted to go straight to BEAST apartment and beat Doojoon t death. But he was stopped by the crying Yoona.

“Oppa. It’s no use. It will cause more troubles if you get into this matter.” Yoona said. That’s the reason why she didn’t want to tell GD her problem at the first place because she knew this will happen.

“What do you mean? Yoona, don’t be scared. Let me see that guy and watch whether me or him die first.” GD said trying to make sense in Yoona’s head.

“You don’t understand oppa. We are talking about my pride. Please, I beg you.” Yoona said while holding both GD’s hands. GD sighed. He didn’t think about Yoona first. He shouldn’t make rush action if he didn’t want to damage Yoona’s name. So willingly or not, he had to agree with Yoona.

“Okay. I let it pass now. But this doesn’t mean I will let him go that easy.” GD said. He offered Yoona to send her home but she refused. She’s not ready to face her members when her head was so messy.

“Let’s just go to my apartment.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, where are you? Are you with Yoona” Jessica was waiting in front of YGE building for GD. She was searching for GD and Yoona who suddenly disappeared after they went out together which made her worried.

“Im at my apartment with Yoona. Im sorry that I couldn’t send you home. Something came up. And I’ll send Yoona home tomorrow”

“What? What happened?”

“It’s not the suitable time. I’ll explain to you later.”

“Owh, okay.” Jessica felt different when 2 important persons in her life were sharing something she didn’t know. She tried her best to understand the situation since she knew how Yoona behave when she had a problem.

Hope everything is fine

“Jessica-ah.”

“Nehh?”

“Mianne” The sudden change of atmosphere made it awkward for Jessica. GD rarely said sorry and when he did, Jessica felt uneasy.

“Waeyo?”

“I should send you home especially after I introduced you to YG Family. But now..”

“Anniyo oppa. I understand. You should take care.”

“Thanks. I’ll ask Seungri to send you home.”

“No need, oppa . I just can take a taxi. Oppa, you should rest. And please take care of Yoona too.”

GD felt guilty when he thought about how he treated Jessica. Eventhough how heartless he was, he knew that he always prioritized Yoona over his own girlfriend Yoona. He made a mental note that he would treat Jessica better after this.

 

GD diverted his eyes to the sleeping Yoona. He pitied Yoona to face the huge problem alone and he cursed Doojoon for ever taking advantage over a pure innocent girl like Yoona. He imagined if only he told Sones about this, he was 100 sure Doojoon will die in the scariest way ever. After much arguments in his head, GD took his phone out before he called someone.

“Hyunseung-ah.”