CHAPTER 10

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

“Do it again !” GD yelled to Jessica who was still in the recording room for hours. Her SNSD members already went home as they finished their recording early. Jessica really stressed by GD’s act. She did her best and she thought she didn’t make any mistake but still GD yelling at her in front of s heartlessly. She really wanna cry at that instant but she afraid GD will accuse her as a weak girl.

“Yahh Jiyong-ah. I think we should rest. Sica needs rest.” Taeyang came to the rescue. He felt GD acted weird. He knew GD always wants perfection but he thought that Jessica already did the best but GD still unsatisfied. And that was the reason why he thought GD was weird.

“No, how can we rest if our Soshibang debut will be in few more days?”

“But, you forced her. She’s a girl not like us who you can exert your power anytime you like. And I think you are weird since last night. You keep getting angry. Why? Something wrong?”

GD couldn’t say anything. He admitted that he was so emotional since yesterday but he didn’t know why.

Maybe I ate something bad. Or..’

 

 

 

 

 

-Flashback-

“Owh Jiyong-ah. What are you doing here?” Taeyang asked.

GD and Jessica glued at their own position with different face expressions. Jessica was shocked as she didn’t expect GD to appear in front of them in sudden while for GD he was expresionless.

“Owh..nothing. Just taking some air. You?” Still wearing the expresionless face, GD diverted his gaze to his bestfriend.

“Owh I just went out from the toilet and bumped with Sica here.”

“Mm..oppa. I think I should go first.” Jessica said to Taeyang while smile lightly as she didn’t want to be in front of GD for long. She quickly made her way to the ladies toilet.

“What a cute girl, right? Owh, it’s already 2pm, we should go back to our studio.’’

Cute girl? Oppa? Seriously, what did they do when I wasn’t there? Was she flirting with Taeyang?

-end of flashback-

 

 

 

 

 

No. Of course im not. Why should I jealous with them? Yeah maybe Youngbae is right. Im just stress.’ GD denied what he felt as he didn’t see any reason why should he jealous with them.

“Yeah. I think we should stop here. I couldn’t see you bullying my favorite girl in SNSD. Besides I have a date with Jooyeon. See you.” TOP went out without getting a permission from his leader.

“Yeah hyung. We are tired already. Let’s go back home” Seungri said with sleepy tone. Daesung already passed out on the couch. They were really tired as GD forced them to stay in the studio eventhough their parts already done hours ago.

“Okay. You guys can go back first. I have something more to do here. Let’s continue tomorrow.” GD gave up as he saw what he done to his tired members. GD looked at Jessica who was slapping her face lightly to wake her up. She was really tired but didn’t dare to tell GD.

“You too. You can go back home now” GD said to Jessica.

She can be a comedian at this rate’  GD smiled secretly seeing Jessica struggling to be still iin conscious state.

“Nehh Sunbae” Jessica still using Sunbae to address GD eventhough all her members call him Oppa. And she only uses Oppa for Taeyang and TOP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ottoke? It’s late now and I don’t want to disturb the girls. Manager oppa doesn’t pick up my calls. Maybe I should take the bus or taxi.’ Jessica sighed. She was afraid taking a taxi alone at night but she cant ask her members because they were so tired.

Jessica was alone at the bus stop near YG building. She’s waiting for a taxi while listening to 2NE1’s new song Hate You. As she was immersed in her own world, there was a honking sound in front of her.

*honk honk*

Jessica saw a black car stopped in front of her.

“Sica-ah. What are you doing alone here?” Taeyang appeared from the driver door wearing his usual black sunglasses.

“Owh oppa. Im waiting for the taxi. My manager oppa didn’t pick up my calls and I don’t want to disturb my members.”

“Taxi? No need. I’ll send you home. Get on”

“No need oppa. Thanks but I don’t want to burden you.”

“Burden? It’ll be a big burden of me when SNSD member get kidnapped or whatever. Hurry up. Besides, there will be no taxi at this hour at this area.”

Jessica gave up as she also tired of waiting for the taxi. After she came near the car then she realized it’s another Ferrari of the Big Bang members.

Seriously how rich are they? Im a celebrity too but I cant afford this kind of car.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sica..im sorry on behalf of Jiyong. He is a perfectionist so he wants everything to be the best.” Taeyang started a conversation as he can see Sica was just silent.

“Never mind oppa. He’s a composer. It’s normal for him to act like that” ‘Jessica why are you lying ?’

“But seriously, eventhough we used to his acts when it comes to music but today was the worst. He always mad.”

“Owh yeah? Is he always that cruel?” ‘Opps..

“Cruel? Hahaha..you are a funny girl. Of course not. One of his names is ‘the gentleman’. He is really polite and humble.”

Gentleman? polite? humble? I feel like Taeyang oppa is pulling my leg. Who is he kidding?

Taeyang giggled when he see the disbelief on Jessica’s face.

“Im not saying that just because he is my leader and bestfriend for years. But I said that as a person. He is a really responsible person towards his works. A good friend and son. Considerate to people around him and what I respect him the most is he never give up. He’s a really strong guy” Taeyang continued his praises of GD.

Again, Jessica really wanted to knock her head as she thought she was dreaming. She cannot believe GD has all those traits. Taeyang only laughed at her. But his last words made Jessica remembered about the incident in Japan. She saw GD in depressed situation just because of a girl. ‘Was that count as a strong guy?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Owh we arrived.” They arrived in front of SNSD’s dorm. Jessica said thanks to Taeyang but before she can get off from the car, Taeyang grabbed her wrist.

“Sica, can I ask you something?”

“Nehh oppa. What is it?”

“Does..does..em..how should I say this? But I hope you wouldn’t misunderstand.”

“It’s okay oppa. Just say it.”

“Does Yuri-shi have a boyfriend?” Taeyang’s face became so red after said that but luckily Jessica cant see it as he sat at the dark part of the car.

“No oppa. Why? Do you have something with her?” Jessica joked as she can feel Taeyang’s shy voice.

“An..anni..im just asking. But please don’t tell her. Well, I have to go. You should go too. It’s late and you should rest.”

“Nehh..thanks oppa and good night.”

“Welcome and goodnight too”

Jessica gave Taeyang a friendly hug which Taeyang gladly accept before she got off from the car. She smiled as she entered her dorm building.

WTH??